regular G11 equip farming

wrathofomega666
wrathofomega666 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2013 in The Crafting Nook
yeah as the title implies i need to know where a good place for a lvl 94 sin with pretty good gear to farm G11 gear. now mind you i don't mean elite stuff.... just white or blue equips
does't matter if it's weapons or armor idc
i need them so i can decomp them for Chiukung stones (lvl 9 chi stone)
soooo if anyone can help that'd be great
and i apologize if this has been answered already >.<
if it has jsut point me to the topic lol

thanks in adance
Post edited by wrathofomega666 on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Pretty much any 89+ area does the trick. Eden, Brim, Seat, Aba, even Momaganon and Lothranis as well as some mobs on the regular map drop them as well., not to mention TT 3-X.

As a rule of thumb, just try to fight mobs that are at least level 90 or above if you want them.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • So_Wet - Sanctuary
    So_Wet - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    if you dont wanna farm though just do what i did go to any tailor preferably one in arch and buy the level 70 gear decompose that then the stones you get from that say level 7 stones you can combine them at jewelscraftsman for level 8 then via level 9 the ones for runescrafting, rinse and repeat i did this at one point made like 50 of them +17 dex stones b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hello World!
    Complete your First quest. July 30th 2009 b:victory
  • wrathofomega666
    wrathofomega666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    wow thanks guys!!! i appreciate it!
    and why didn't i think of the jewel crafter...? XD
    oh well. i know now :D
    thanks again!!!!
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    In the same boat he is, wish I had bought them up back in 2009 instead of waiting so long.

The combine approach is not very efficient is the issue. Even going back to lvl 80 gear, the cost/reward is very low. You'd need to get 2* 80 gear, and even then you're looking at maybe 30 Chiukung from a weapon. And those don't sell cheap.

If you're a cleric, farming the Lethal Araneid is your best bet. NPC any of the lvl 80 or 70 gear that drops, and repair the 90 for decomp. Even as 1* you're getting around 15 each time. Also you get Glaze drops, which are apparently worth alot now.

For phys mob AoE, either go for the Nivastock or the big dog looking things around the exit portal in demon land. Both will give drops in the level range you're looking for.

All this is of course going with the idea you're farming xp at the same time, or don't have a main to bankroll your buying the NPC items. If money isn't an issue, then as So_Wet said, you can just buy from NPC. Though it might be cheaper to just buy the CS craft leveler instead, depending on how far you have to get.

EDIT: The heck, now this is avatar is level stuck too?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Alternatively, farm the mats to craft the equipment you'll need for level 8 blacksmith/craftsman/tailor. Then decompose any 1*s you get while attempting to make the 2*s.
    (Insert fancy image here)