Need help with weapon recast info

Options
Xdmghyper - Lost City
Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
edited January 2013 in The Crafting Nook
Hi,

I found a Sandy World weapon mold in WS but I am clueless on how to use it. I don't even know what I need for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd cast. Also what lvl blacksmith I need?

Please share some info. Thanks! b:thanks
Post edited by Xdmghyper - Lost City on

Comments

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Wow.

Okay so first you either need to get a lunar magic weapon or a twilight temple level 99 magic weapon.

Then you need 100 rapture crystals which you can get by doing Nation Wars. You take your magic weapon and the raptures to the forges by Nirvana and make the Nirvana 1st cast wep. You then get 150 raptures and do the same thing with the 1st cast weapon in order to make a second cast weapon.

After that, you take your mold + 60 of the little medals you get for beating the second warsong bosses and one essence of offense from the final warsong boss and you use all of that with the second cast weapon to make the third cast.

P.S. Hyper Stones ruined the entire game and made half every servers population a bunch of imbeciles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xdmghyper - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Wow.

Okay so first you either need to get a lunar magic weapon or a twilight temple level 99 magic weapon.

Then you need 100 rapture crystals which you can get by doing Nation Wars. You take your magic weapon and the raptures to the forges by Nirvana and make the Nirvana 1st cast wep. You then get 150 raptures and do the same thing with the 1st cast weapon in order to make a second cast weapon.

After that, you take your mold + 60 of the little medals you get for beating the second warsong bosses and one essence of offense from the final warsong boss and you use all of that with the second cast weapon to make the third cast.

P.S. Hyper Stones ruined the entire game and made half every servers population a bunch of imbeciles.

umm, what's the cheapest lunar or TT weapon I can get for the cast? and you mean I need 60 basic badges?
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    Options
    You're a venomancer you should just farm one. And yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xdmghyper - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    Options
    You're a venomancer you should just farm one. And yes.

Sorry, I don't farm. I'm a CS ever since 2008 b:victory
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    If you don't farm then the mold is useless to you because without the basic badges from running advanced warsong/lunar bosses you can't make anything anyway.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    If you don't farm then the mold is useless to you because without the basic badges from running advanced warsong/lunar bosses you can't make anything anyway.

^ What he said.
    Also your answer explains your ignorance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I smell troll

Do you?
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Why do you have to be so mean if you are gonna explain to her anyway how to get that weapon crafted. Besides, she obviously does at least warsong because she has the mold already.

Another thing, just because she is a veno it doesn't means she can automatically farm HH. What if she doesn't a hercules? And if she does have a hercules, she can only do the lowbie HHs. The bosses she could need to get the weapon are not solable.

My advice to the OP:

There are 2 ways to craft that weapon you have. One is getting a certain HH weapon that will be crafted into 1st stage nirvana, then 2nd stage, and finally the ascended version (that one that uses the mold). The other way is the same, but with a lunar weapon. The difference between those 2 ways is that the HH version is cheaper, but auto binds. The lunar version is more expensive, but doesn't bind automatically. I suggest you visit pwdatabase.com to find out the weapon you need, or check the HH, nirvana, and warsong forges.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/34775