"IF" my daggers are TT made (so Bound)
"AND" molds dropped are bound too?

I did more than 30 Warsong full run atm,
and i was unable to get a single [Mold*Netherworld Guidance] in drop. b:angry

How you suppose i can upgrade my gears,
if you lock me both way to do it?
Atm im unable to trade my daggers for buy a G16 crafting services
becouse they are bound,
but the molds are bound too so im forced to get in drop inside a run i do.
....and if my personal luck continue this way?
Plz do something about,
make the G16 Mold tradeable since people do profit in any case up to them;
lot of guys sell upgrade services in my server,
and i suppose this happen on other servers too.
Locking molds, you don't lock ppl who do profit up to them,
you only lock players like me who are unlucky in their runs.

The actual way is not fair at all,
do some change to help people with my same situation
(maybe on a different Mold*) b:thanks

regards
Pat
Post edited by elgatorocho on

Comments

• skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Unfortunately it will have to be like this for a while. What you can do is WC to let people running full Warsong know that if a dagger mold drops, you'll pay an x amount of coin for you to come pick it up.

Everyone's been here one day or another. I've done 50+ full Warsong runs before I was able to get my final mold for my final piece of R9r2 armors. Even without x2 you will still have a better chance of getting the mold since the amount of molds dropped is the same both ways.

I guess you just have bad luck. Just keep persevering and you'll eventually get them! The good thing is is that you'll have plenty of badges to reroll if you don't get the attributes you want.
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have done 113 runs of full warsong and I still don't have all my molds. That's just the way it is.

54th run I got Requiem mold
    74th run I got netherworld dagger

I have been counting to see how many runs it will take to get my full set. I have been doing it since long before the latest expansion came out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Well I thik it's fair the way it is. Upgrating is pretty easy already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • yuhanz
    yuhanz Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hi, i am from PW-Philippines and my servers are for quite some time now are lagging behind PWI's patches so please bear with the somehow "noob" question...

Is there a certain amount of chienkhun stones needed for upgrading to awakened set similar to upgrading nirvana? if so, how much more or how much less compared to the latter? thanks :)
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    yuhanz wrote: »
    Hi, i am from PW-Philippines and my servers are for quite some time now are lagging behind PWI's patches so please bear with the somehow "noob" question...

Is there a certain amount of chienkhun stones needed for upgrading to awakened set similar to upgrading nirvana? if so, how much more or how much less compared to the latter? thanks :)

Yes, and you can find all that data and information here.

~closed for necro
This discussion has been closed.