Vicious THE MOST POWERFUL FACTION ON RAGING TIDES

Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Must be stopped.

They will take over the map, they will dominate the server again.

They will take all OP people in their faction. They dont plan to stop.

Led by their Vicious leader NuffSaid they will once more steal Christmas from us.

Warriors from all tribes on RT, gather and fight to stop them.

Take your stand!

FIGHT FOR GLORY DON'T TAKE IT FOR GRANTED!
If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
Post edited by Spell_Caster - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Must be stopped.

Led by their Vicious leader NuffSaid they will once more steal Christmas from us.

Take your stand!

Where's the Glory on ganking?

I will never forget the months of triple gank (Vertu/Levi/Vicious) that brought the 2nd great purge on Kukumu... Did we like it back then, that they ganked us?! Or were we raging that Levi and Vertu were helping Vicious get terrains? Who do you think they would let get terrains? After 2 or 3 weekends your Leader wouldn't see any profit on gank Vici and that would be it... the rebellion would be over, letting the usual suspects do the work.
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    OK I said it before and I will say it again, we have no intrest in taking the whole map. We will take all the cities and then bid on who we think will give us the best fight. If all of the faction on RT want to gank us I say let them. But remember Spell that probably won't bore us to death and make us go away. Besides I would go out on a limb and say Nation Wars has taken the top spot as most fun thing to do. So go ahead Spell and keep saying Vicious is evil and we are trying to destroy RT. We will keep doing what we are doing and enjoy the game for what it is. As far as Christmas goes maybe we will give RT a present and not bid on anyone that week.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    b:sleepb:sleepb:sleep

put a sock in it Spell....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Where do I sign up chief?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Where's the Glory on ganking?

I will never forget the months of triple gank (Vertu/Levi/Vicious) that brought the 2nd great purge on Kukumu... Did we like it back then, that they ganked us?! Or were we raging that Levi and Vertu were helping Vicious get terrains? Who do you think they would let get terrains? After 2 or 3 weekends your Leader wouldn't see any profit on gank Vici and that would be it... the rebellion would be over, letting the usual suspects do the work.

Vicious was stronger than QQme 1 v 1 and still asked Vertu + Levi for ganks, then voiced complaints about not having good tw... that is what irks me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Vicious was stronger than QQme 1 v 1 and still asked Vertu + Levi for ganks, then voiced complaints about not having good tw... that is what irks me.

QQme was stronger than Infamy 1 v 1 and still asked Levi + Varden for ganks, then let all the infamy into their guild... that is what irks me.
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    QQ QQ QQ

Let Vicious roll, better luck in next map reset.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    QQ QQ QQ

Let Vicious roll, better luck in next map reset.

or even better:

QQme QQme QQme

Lets NOT let Vicious roll, better luck next map reset.b:victory
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    QQme was stronger than Infamy 1 v 1 and still asked Levi + Varden for ganks, then let all the infamy into their guild... that is what irks me.

LOLOL thank you Tony, pro lesson in history here. The purpose of the extra factions attacking is to wipe the hated faction off the map. Vicious tried it and once tw got severely boring for us as result of it, we asked Vertu and Levi to stop ganking and even cut them off from QQme.

We never wanted to take the entire map and now the game prohibits any faction from owning the entire map...nice to see you active on the forums again Spell_Castro.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    Aedos - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I have an idea! The best chance we have at defeating Vicious is for QQme to disband b:surprised As long as there is a QQme there will be a Vici to keep it in line b:surrender

Although after so long I think the hate for QQme is disappearing, people are looking at Vici and not so much at QQme. Maybe they will rise again, they seem to be getting strong lately.
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
    --Winston Churchill
    edited December 2012
    All QQme will be present when we bury Vicious. I will bring flowers.b:pleased
    edited December 2012
    Don't divert the subject. Vicious is evil and all the tribes in RT must gather and take their lands.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    D: Don't bury Vicious! We have ponies. b:sad
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well, Vicious getting ganked so guess Spell got what he wanted... Go Vici!
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
    edited December 2012
    Vicu dont like loosing lands. They were always the puppet masters. Vertu was 1 puppet, Wanted was another puppet, Leviathan was the main puppet.

Now, suddenly, they are shocked. They cant control Damnation, Zoo, QQme or Valkyrie...:D

The puppet master is out of puppets.b:chuckle
  • Herozero - Raging Tide
    Herozero - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    wait isnt valk and damnnation qqme's puppet hmmmmmmmmmmm ya there are qqme alts in there soo ima say yeah
    edited December 2012
    Herozero ur like Judah, you sold your faction for 30 silvers to Vicious. b:chuckle
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    wait isnt valk and damnnation qqme's puppet hmmmmmmmmmmm ya there are qqme alts in there soo ima say yeah

We got some vicious alts too. Without so many alts, this server's population would be reduced by x10 times xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Herozero - Raging Tide
    Herozero - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    dont you mean judas spell and it was 30 silver and ihaxwhoever you are isnt having alts in a faction how spell dictates thats those factions are vici puppet factions?
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    dont you mean judas spell and it was 30 silver and ihaxwhoever you are isnt having alts in a faction how spell dictates thats those factions are vici puppet factions?

im srry but i tried to understand this after reading it over and over again and i have to know wht im reading to stay entertained so pls re-type? b:thanks
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Herozero ur like Judah, you sold your faction for 30 silvers to Vicious. b:chuckle

LOL, you are hilarious...join vicious please.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
    edited December 2012
    Damn Vicious, defended 3. I hope their TW leader has no power next week.

Nice TW week-end. All participating factions fought brave.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I think its trolltastic that Spell is always banging on about how they have epic fun TWs and vicious is boring.

How was your 3 hour TW yesterday?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I heard Levi still has the best TWs.. b:cute
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I heard Levi still has the best TWs.. b:cute

Who told you?

b:quiet

Don't tell anybody b:sin

seriously, I have to +1 this post. vicku probly saw some excitements, but levu saw the best TW this weekend (the best of all times!!. )

b:bored

I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited December 2012

seriously, I have to +1 this post. vicku probly saw some excitements, but levu saw the best TW this we...

Yo linc, I'm really happy for you and imma let you finish....but Damnation had one of the best TW of all time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Yo linc, I'm really happy for you and imma let you finish....but Damnation had one of the best TW of all time.

+1b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • TrueTank - Raging Tide
    TrueTank - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I just wonder if spell can use his puppets to get free land next week,Or do they feel used and abused yet lol.
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited December 2012

b:laugh I could tell from the video they seem so overjoyed
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Mistiks - Raging Tide
    Mistiks - Raging Tide Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Must be stopped.

Take your stand!

Why instead of always be watching vici a sses dont u start wondering what qqme has done to loose respect and try to recover the dignity lost.
    Maybe u will get more op ppl feeling proud of being a QQME and u will be able to take the evil down as u call it.