Duel-logging questions .3.

assistantscott
assistantscott Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
So they changed the rules so you can have up to two characters in the game at the same time. But I'm not really sure how that works, is that two "characters" on the same account who can use the account stash and so on, or two completely separate "accounts" with unique usernames? I want to have two of my characters online at the same time, but can I do that or is it only possible if you start over with a separate account with brand new characters?

But a lot of people are saying it's not working anyway after the Sirens update, so I can't tell if I'm doing it wrong or if it's just not working right now. It says "account is already logged in" so... you have to have two accounts/usernames and start over if you want to be online twice, or is it just not working right like everyone says?

Help? D;
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The characters that are logged at the same time have to be on 2 separate accounts (or else on 2 separate servers, but that's less useful); the client (or server?) simply won't (and never has) let you log onto the same account twice on the same server.

The second client (if running on the same computer) must be started from element/elementclient.exe, not from the patcher.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Two separate accounts. You can't log more than one character from the same account at once.

Also, dual clienting is working via the old .exe way. It just doesn't work via the launcher atm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • assistantscott
    assistantscott Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Thank you. c:
  • sunshine29#4656
    sunshine29#4656 Posts: 1 Arc User
    with this new update for 2018 can anybody help me with step by step duel logging they took it out for some strange reason please help me thank you
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    You posted in dead topic. there is already a thread in General Discussion with this information. Please refer to it.​​
This discussion has been closed.