[Video]Basic Guide to Nation War

Facerolled - Raging Tide
Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Nation Wars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8_YoYM-Cek

If you haven't tried it out already, here's what it looks like and the basics.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
Post edited by Facerolled - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Thank you very much, it helped me a lot to get a visual understanding of the new event. Now I feel prepared for Sunday's NW! b:thanks
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • Facerolled - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Thank you very much, it helped me a lot to get a visual understanding of the new event. Now I feel prepared for Sunday's NW! b:thanks

Just a reminder - you need to be level 60+
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Cool vid boogie. I have some footage of our squads first battlefield and it was a riot trying to figure out what was happening.

b:pleased
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Just a reminder - you need to be level 60+

This is an alt, you know? :P
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Cool vid boogie. I have some footage of our squads first battlefield and it was a riot trying to figure out what was happening.

lol i hear ya, i had no clue what i was doing for about 30 mins lmao. We were just running around killing each other
  • Facerolled - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012

I watched the CN version beforehand so I roughly knew what to expect b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xafu - Raging Tide
    Xafu - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    lol i hear ya, i had no clue what i was doing for about 30 mins lmao. We were just running around killing each other

I dunno what's more effective for tokens, to do that or the objective
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Moving this to the guide section and stickying it.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Thank you very much for the vid, it was very helpful, and yes, I too feel more prepared for sunday <3
  • piranhakeet
    piranhakeet Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    thanks for the post, i learned a couple extra things. I ended up watching other NW videos too. So I feel much better about next weekend.

While 80% of the team is thinking this is a huge pk fest the opposition runs the flag unopposed because NOBODY is watching the flag moving on the map.