Looks like RT is down ;o

_Skai_ - Raging Tide
_Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Hurricane Sandy finally struck D:.

But anywho, how's it going?
[SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
Post edited by _Skai_ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Blame Ghan and Gimekiss. b:cry
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    It wasn't the hurricane, it was my epic level of disappointment in this server b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i heard the hurricane sandy now turned into a weaker version, a tropical storm, poor sandy, just got downgraded b:sad
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    D: aww
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    The death toll climbed to 39, many of the victims killed by falling trees.. millions without electric energy ... This is serious...

My condolences to the victims b:flower
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    The death toll climbed to 39, many of the victims killed by falling trees.. millions without electric energy ... This is serious...

My condolences to the victims b:flower

Ah, i would have thought you would have blamed Vicious recruiting tactics for those 29 deaths.
  • ISpinYouDrop - Raging Tide
    ISpinYouDrop - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Levi's director is hiding in a ditch as we speak because of sandy.
    shes living with the mole people in the remains of Jersey Shore trying to get a signal on her phone.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    theres a good idea for ya...

Hey its raining buckets .. lets go in a ditch to stay away from the rain and lighting..

blonde logic
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I would like to extend my condolences to those who have lost family and friends. I also hope all our players are safe and able to get back on soon. We have one without electricity and a couple who are nervously watching the weather.

This storm can spawn tornadoes and micro bursts which can damage homes and businesses and knock down grown trees onto power lines. I saw last night that a NY neighborhood caught fire from power lines and with 198 fire fighters was burning an entire neighborhood down. On the western edge, it has hit a cold front which is causing more rain plus heavy snow in other areas. It will cause waves up to 40 feet high as it crosses the Great Lakes area, so it's no slouch even as a tropical depression.

God bless those in harms way and may he watch over them and keep them safe.

b:bye
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    Jenisky - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    -.- tony

ty for your concern boar :)

I'm very lucky my power was only out for 24h... the whole Jersey shore is gone. There's a roller coaster from Seaside boardwalk that appears to be perfectly in tact sitting at the bottom of the ocean.

/cue jersey shore jokes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Join Leviathan! - apply at leviathan.guildlaunch.com
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Ah, i would have thought you would have blamed Vicious recruiting tactics for those 29 deaths.

This is not the right thread to show yours butthurt comments , grow up kid

http://cdn.motinetwork.net/demotivationalposters.net/image/demotivational-poster/0810/ignorant-youth-callow-youth-police-brutality-demotivational-poster-1223241444.jpg
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Come on bro, i thought we were friends? Has anyone ever noticed that the people that call other people "kids" online tend to be younger than them? I once witnessed someone call harkin a kid LOL. Regardless, please refrain from criticizing what you think to be someone's age until you are able to construct fully understandable posts; No matter how hypocritical or paranoid they may be.