Veterans of RT, share me your stories!

_Skai_ - Raging Tide
_Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Tideswell (East)
So yesterday was the first time ever a certain couple whose names rhyme with "fight rade" and "rex big rex" decided to harass me. I mean, a lot of you know me at least, and I try my best to be nice to people ingame, because I give everyone a benefit of a doubt.

I even gave this couple a benefit of a doubt, even though I've seen how much trouble they've caused on the world chat, and wow I did not know they were this bad in terms of harassment.

So, I have heard some stories that this couple have done some memorable things in RT's history, and I'm very curious to know them. If you've had first-hand experience having to deal with their antics, post a story! I already read Bunga's story, so that's already one.

I would love to read them and get a better feel of how I should treat this couple should I run into them again.

If you're curious about what they harassed me for, click here and here.
[SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
Post edited by _Skai_ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    So i got one to add to this, the same couple, names not mentioned, happened to "take more SS's to give to their lawyer to sue pwi for harrassment in their playerbase" because i was digging the little flowers for a mq one night. sure, 20-something spawns and u need 5 digs, and they were on other side of em. claimed something like all the flowers were theirs and i didn't even need the digs or some stupidity. yea....idiots on RT gotta make ya laugh
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    QQ i wanna know their names
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    QQ i wanna know their names

They shall be called Failtigre and TrannyShade , no naming and shamingb:victory
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    meh.. they took me to Nirvana runs when no one else would.. i like em
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    They shall be called Failtigre and TrannyShade , no naming and shamingb:victory

Holy ****, they still play?
    meh.. they took me to Nirvana runs when no one else would.. i like em

Well that doesn't surprise me. Those 2 will probably take anyone who doesn't realize they're complete wastes of space and time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Holy ****, they still play?

Well that doesn't surprise me. Those 2 will probably take anyone who doesn't realize they're complete wastes of space and time.

Sadly yes they still play and harass people

and to add to to the list:

1) Similar to Hele's

2) AoE grinding in 3rd map entrance for 2hrs.. Next they come saying "We've been here for 5hrs"

3) Best one "My father's a police officer and you'll be thrown in jail"

I could go on and onb:surrender
    edited June 2012
    I've had the displeasure of knowing them for quite a while. They're not too fond of me (Note: Understatement of the Year). Then again, this is RT so I'm sure the feeling is a common one. Ha. At any rate, it's almost worth it to come back and **** them off... even more than they already are anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    I've had the displeasure of knowing them for quite a while. They're not too fond of me (Note: Understatement of the Year). Then again, this is RT so I'm sure the feeling is a common one. Ha. At any rate, it's almost worth it to come back and **** them off... even more than they already are anyway.

Will happily supply you large amounts of tele's b:pleasedb:avoid
    edited June 2012
    Will happily supply you large amounts of tele's b:pleasedb:avoid

I'd need 'em. And the approximate time they're logged on. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    I'd need 'em. And the approximate time they're logged on. b:laugh

They stay logged in pretty much 24/7 afk in south behind the banker. actual time they play idk
    edited June 2012
    Finally got logged in and I found them b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'll be happy to donate teles too.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Finally got logged in and I found them b:laugh

Tele donation in the mailb:victory
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Tbh I don't know why you haven't just trolled their dumb arses, clearly the old fogies playing this game haven't been taking their pills or "eating" their mince.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited June 2012
    Tbh I don't know why you haven't just trolled their dumb arses, clearly the old fogies playing this game haven't been taking their pills or "eating" their mince.

I'd like to, but they've been afk for the past few hours and I got tired of sitting around. I told _Skai_ to lemme know if they showed up. Until then, I'm going back to my 360 lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012

b:chuckle

I'd like to, but they've been afk for the past few hours and I got tired of sitting around. I told _Skai_ to lemme know if they showed up. Until then, I'm going back to my 360 lol.

Don't think they have the nerve to speak or are plotting to get the whole server banned
  • Rinin - Harshlands
    Rinin - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Veritas, making his rounds in west b:chuckle
    edited June 2012
    Damn shame. I'd hate for these teles to go to waste.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Damn shame. I'd hate for these teles to go to waste.

Failtigre is there seen him grabbing lucid same time I did. Probably just staring there screens plottingb:chuckle