Goodbye my lovers, Goodbye my friends!

Sympathi - Archosaur
Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Etherblade (West)
You have been the one. You have been the one for me. [/troll]

OK so its come time for me to move on now, after just under 4 years of PWI, and putting up with the last 2 years of **** PWE has added to this game its got to the point were the game, in my view, is literally unplayable for anyone who likes a competitive edge.

With the ever decreasing things to do in-game as a whole, and the time-zone of TW which seemed to be ever lacking in general there really wasn't much i had to do in-game (other then bug exploit, troll and rage) and because i got accepted into university I've had to slowly phase out factors that would mess with that (both time and money in PWI's case)

With the ever shrinking PvE money-making markets in the game PWE are trying to destroy im sure I'm not the only one who logged onto the game and thought to myself 'i need to spend this much, to be that better geared' rather then 'i need to farm for this long, to improve that one piece of gear' (and there's only so many Lunar Bows i can pk to make money on Archosaur)

On a serious note to EVERYONE Ive played with and against, i wish you all the best of fun playing, it truly has been an honor to meet such unique people during my time playing and i wouldnt change anything that's happened in any way at all.

Shout-out to the main people ive enjoyed playing with all these years!

YReMaeRD
BloodLetter
Nurfed
Teddy_Tiger (Power is Money)
Ligeia
PreeK (F*** You)
Curses
XuLin (LingTong says hi too :D)
Rome
Soochi
KaiserNeko (Discard your hand, draw 5 cards)
Stebbie
_Pluto (Most skilled Psychic in-game with no comparison)
Jlung
Kattanyia (<3)
Metridium (When i had a plan, an idea, you was there to test the broken **** out. good times!)
RedBetty
Dmoncmaori
Ambition_
Icezicle (<3)
ArchLvBu and ArchCaoCao (The troublesome duos)
_Shrimp_ / DSGB (Solo TW, Pk rankings, good times bro)
Iffy
DeJavu and Angerr (i forgot the 3rd one of the group, them bleed bees had nothing on Ascii!)
Endless_Life
Elecmon (Love you PeePee, noone gooned you could! o.- 1-102 2 hours say whaaa!)
EmoWDF
Proski (So many schemes, so many plans. You was meant to rule the world bro)
BloodMystic
HeadTrauma (Money is Power)
TimMagicstrg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqkdcteReWs Fun times, how the game SHOULD be right now...)
SirStu
ReMakaBo
Nova_ (in all your forms and names)
AeonChild (Your the better Seeker, we all knew it but i woulda kicked your *** anyway! >:O)
AgentBrotato
Emancipation (Did i ever make it onto your list of 3 people who can only kill you in TW? :D)
SK_Takeuchi (Money is Power)
_Peta_ (<3)
Liazu (One day ull finally decide what to do with your armour and setup...)

If I've missed anyone sorry! was listing as they came to my head.

Sympathi has leffffffft the building!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
Post edited by Sympathi - Archosaur on

Comments

• ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:shocked game must be dieing for realz if proc throws towel in..

GL maybe see yas in geedubya -- still as some variation of the maka name/
    re
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:shocked game must be dieing for realz if proc throws towel in..

GL maybe see yas in geedubya -- still as some variation of the maka name/

Yea with any luck ill still be able to play that till september, seems to require alot less time investing then PWI does.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Super_Heals - Archosaur
    Super_Heals - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You have been the one. You have been the one for me. [/troll]

OK so its come time for me to move on now, after just under 4 years of PWI, and putting up with the last 2 years of **** PWE has added to this game its got to the point were the game, in my view, is literally unplayable for anyone who likes a competitive edge.

With the ever decreasing things to do in-game as a whole, and the time-zone of TW which seemed to be ever lacking in general there really wasn't much i had to do in-game (other then bug exploit, troll and rage) and because i got accepted into university I've had to slowly phase out factors that would mess with that (both time and money in PWI's case)

With the ever shrinking PvE money-making markets in the game PWE are trying to destroy im sure I'm not the only one who logged onto the game and thought to myself 'i need to spend this much, to be that better geared' rather then 'i need to farm for this long, to improve that one piece of gear' (and there's only so many Lunar Bows i can pk to make money on Archosaur)

On a serious note to EVERYONE Ive played with and against, i wish you all the best of fun playing, it truly has been an honor to meet such unique people during my time playing and i wouldnt change anything that's happened in any way at all.

Shout-out to the main people ive enjoyed playing with all these years!

YReMaeRD
    BloodLetter
    Nurfed
    Teddy_Tiger (Power is Money)
    Ligeia
    PreeK (F*** You)
    Curses
    XuLin (LingTong says hi too :D)
    Rome
    Soochi
    KaiserNeko (Discard your hand, draw 5 cards)
    Stebbie
    _Pluto (Most skilled Psychic in-game with no comparison)
    Jlung
    Kattanyia (<3)
    Metridium (When i had a plan, an idea, you was there to test the broken **** out. good times!)
    RedBetty
    Dmoncmaori
    Ambition_
    Icezicle (<3)
    ArchLvBu and ArchCaoCao (The troublesome duos)
    _Shrimp_ / DSGB (Solo TW, Pk rankings, good times bro)
    Iffy
    DeJavu and Angerr (i forgot the 3rd one of the group, them bleed bees had nothing on Ascii!)
    Endless_Life
    Elecmon (Love you PeePee, noone gooned you could! o.- 1-102 2 hours say whaaa!)
    EmoWDF
    Proski (So many schemes, so many plans. You was meant to rule the world bro)
    BloodMystic
    HeadTrauma (Money is Power)
    TimMagicstrg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqkdcteReWs Fun times, how the game SHOULD be right now...)
    SirStu
    ReMakaBo
    Nova_ (in all your forms and names)
    AeonChild (Your the better Seeker, we all knew it but i woulda kicked your *** anyway! >:O)
    AgentBrotato
    Emancipation (Did i ever make it onto your list of 3 people who can only kill you in TW? :D)
    SK_Takeuchi (Money is Power)
    _Peta_ (<3)
    Liazu (One day ull finally decide what to do with your armour and setup...)

If I've missed anyone sorry! was listing as they came to my head.

Sympathi has leffffffft the building!

have fun wherever you go bro :)

will miss your TW vids xD
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    Soochi - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    (and there's only so many Lunar Bows i can pk to make money on Archosaur)
    F U homo ! b:laugh
  • Metridium - Archosaur
    Metridium - Archosaur Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Good times indeed sir, duo farming all (or nearly all) 16 outside world bosses every day for what, two weeks straight during 2x? xD
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Gj making the right decision to pursue higher education, and good luck with it wherever it takes you. Maybe you'll run into me on dominion again : p
  • nomad0032
    nomad0032 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Cya fail seekerb:bye never come back
  • AeonChild - Archosaur
    AeonChild - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2012

WTF YOU CANT DELETE YOUR ****, WE NEVER GOT TO 1v1.
    D:<
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Since I left I have always tied in the life of PWI with Proc. For some reason when I thought of the game and those who still played whilst still being able to procure that small bit of enjoyment out of it - I thought of Proclivity. I don't suppose I ever thought of coming back, but it was still comforting to know that people still thought this game was worth it (by making it worth it).

Though we haven't spoken in a very long time and never really said goodbye (because there was no need), goodbye Proc (first), and goodbye PWI (second).
  • Delsedora - Archosaur
    Delsedora - Archosaur Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    GL in your life man. I know who its been playing this game for like 4 years (I'm playing PWI myself fo that long) and there's a lot of things I want to do before quiting (Like getting r9 XD). Anyway... GL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Damn straight.

I'll stalk your youtube once in a while.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • $oul_Reaver - Archosaur
    $oul_Reaver - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    omg, such shocking news...

anyway gl lolb:chuckle
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Just want to thank you for listing those names, going down the list I remembered so many great HL memories.

Good times.

I always wondered how OP Headtrauma would be if he kept playing pwi. Looking at his +12 rank 8 weapon was like meeting a pwi celeb.

Kingdom Fo Life!
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    oh yeah how could I forget this: http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5656/20090304130935.png

too funny, I wish I didn't lose all my other SS of early hl. probably my favorite memory was grinding foxwings with nei, barbapapa and the other euros to their crazy *** club music all night
  • X - Lothranis
    X - Lothranis Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I miss our fights at the start of the french server. Farewell sir, was nice knowing you. <3