Thank you Jesus!

Sympathi - Archosaur
Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Seeker
Seekers being buffed up with expansion aswell as a nurf on APS, seekers main weakness xD!

Balance

Attack Speed changes
Once a player surpasses 4.0 attack speed, whether passively or via a buff, they will incur a -5% damage penalty as well as a -20% accuracy penalty.

Seeker
Saber Rattle no longer costs Mirage Celestones.
Krav Maga no longer costs Mirage Celestones.
Seeker damage skills have had their damage output increased slightly.

anyone else excited now for playing seeker? b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
Post edited by Sympathi - Archosaur on

Comments

• S_Swipe - Sanctuary
    S_Swipe - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yup, time to switch from the fish back to the seeker b:laugh
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Oh nice!

havnt been in game yet---what is "slightly"
    re
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    GallaxXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    aps isnt a seekers biggest weakness....
    Objective: Complete
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    If you've been following the general forums, 5% damage nerf is barely a drop in the ocean for apsers... particularly Sins (and since the Nerf applies to 5.0 aps only, R9 dagger Sins aren't even affected). So no... we still won't hold aggro against the typical 5.0 +10 Sin/BM.

As for the accuracy part... two 50% accuracy rings means the penalty will be negligible.

But still... nice that the skill balancing focused so much on Seekers. b:victory
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    If you've been following the general forums, 5% damage nerf is barely a drop in the ocean for apsers... particularly Sins (and since the Nerf applies to 5.0 aps only, R9 dagger Sins aren't even affected). So no... we still won't hold aggro against the typical 5.0 +10 Sin/BM.

As for the accuracy part... two 50% accuracy rings means the penalty will be negligible.

But still... nice that the skill balancing focused so much on Seekers. b:victory

It may benefit us more on a PvP lvl- 1 extra second of reaction time.
    re
  • Skytherix - Lost City
    Skytherix - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    yes im so exited , its time for me to level my buffs ( i was denying my self to use them cuz of the cost)
  • S_Swipe - Sanctuary
    S_Swipe - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    yes im so exited , its time for me to level my buffs ( i was denying my self to use them cuz of the cost)

o.0 thats kinda like a cleric,barb,bm, and sin not wanting to level his buffs.
  • _Severn_ - Harshlands
    _Severn_ - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    well there buffs didn't cost 10k to cast
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    aps isnt a seekers biggest weakness....

I have to say, from Endgame PK and TW, Apart from one shots from R9 +12 Psychics (which happens to pretty much everyone lol) Assassins are the only class to completely throw me.

I suppose i should of been more accurate on my assessment, CC effects is seekers biggest weakness because of our terrible lack of resistance to CC (one 4 second skill at Sage and none for Demon) and Assassins have the most spammable CC in-game. b:surrender
    well there buffs didn't cost 10k to cast

With the buffs being free this means we can openly switch between +5 Defense and +3 attack, +1 def and +1% crit in pk without worrying, to me thats like uber lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I think bladed fervor is stronger than saber rattle. If I saber the squad and then overwrite it for myself with bladed fervor will it affect the squad?

I bought krav magra for the first time because of this change. Looking forward to leveling it up and having 5 extra defense levels when I need them.

I have to say, the animations for saber and krav are some of the prettiest PWI has come up with.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    laloner wrote: »
    I think bladed fervor is stronger than saber rattle. If I saber the squad and then overwrite it for myself with bladed fervor will it affect the squad?

I bought krav magra for the first time because of this change. Looking forward to leveling it up and having 5 extra defense levels when I need them.

I have to say, the animations for saber and krav are some of the prettiest PWI has come up with.

Bladed Ferver is stronger obviously lol, if i was in a squad and i wasn't using +5 defense id +3 attack the squad then use Bladed Fervor.

In pk im talking about switching between Krav Maga and Bladed Fervor
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    if you build tank, youll get ***** in pvp. if you build pure dd, youll do fine in pvp.

what people dont understand is.

when your doing pvp, its not about surviving its about killing every single person you can.
    i survive fine against lv 100 sins, not to mention lv 90-99 sins.
    and im not even a tank xD
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    laloner wrote: »

if you use fervor, it wont affect anyone.

just means you were nice enough to buff everyone else, how nice of you =P
  • Xiac - Archosaur
    Xiac - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    if you build tank, youll get ***** in pvp. if you build pure dd, youll do fine in pvp.

what people dont understand is.

when your doing pvp, its not about surviving its about killing every single person you can.
    i survive fine against lv 100 sins, not to mention lv 90-99 sins.
    and im not even a tank xD

A lot of good that's going to do you when you roll onto the field in TW and get one shot by a Wizzi or Psy, You won't be getting any skills off if you aren't alive long enough to use them.