New Expansion Loading and Login screen (PWI Version video)

Sympathi - Archosaur
Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Just a small clip from the new expansion login for everyone wondering!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2_ghlFe7Z0

I have to say the new artwork and login screen beats 2012 by miles, there's already links to the manual patch around but ill post here too;

http://pwi-ns.perfectworld.com/patches/manual/ec_patch_606-612.cup

861MB download it now and save before your in a server bandwidth war with a million other people downloading in 9 hours time or so.

DO NOT INSTALL; will cause your client to be unplayable till expansion goes live.

www.youtube.com/YCEvenix for cool seeker pve, pvp and tw videos whilst you wait!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
Post edited by Sympathi - Archosaur on

Comments

• Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/user/boogiepanda007?feature=mhee

Archer and Wizard channel while you wait!
  • DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear
    DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Neat stuff. Thanks.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/P6608.png[/SIGPIC]
    wizard pk videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Broken download link.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Broken download link.

Fixed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    do we know if there will be a UI change as well? i never have bee a fan of the genesis UI >.>
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Loading Screen Looks Like League Of Legends Xd
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Damn....its actually....not bad. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Loading Screen Looks Like League Of Legends Xd

I thought this EXACTLY, ive seen the screenshot before but when its actually running on pc it looks much better lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    That loading screen looks smexy b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Sympathi why are you posting a video thats already been posted? And also I already posted the manual patch in the thread I made. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
    edited February 2012
    Sympathi why are you posting a video thats already been posted? And also I already posted the manual patch in the thread I made. b:bye

Why do you care?
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Because It is pointless to just post something that has already been posted? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
    edited February 2012
    Because It is pointless to just post something that has already been posted? b:bye

I think you're a little upset that your thread is getting pushed down while this stays at the top. Please keep responding so less people see what you've posted.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Why do you care?

He cares because he wants to feel special. i haven't seen a localized video version of the loading and login screens so i made one for people who haven't can see, and i added a download link which i've had for about 3 hours now for people to download alongside.

Problem with that? if so go qq on your thread and leave this one for people who want to know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    He cares because he wants to feel special. i haven't seen a localized video version of the loading and login screens so i made one for people who haven't can see, and i added a download link which i've had for about 3 hours now for people to download alongside.

Problem with that? if so go qq on your thread and leave this one for people who want to know.

Obviously moron your the one who wants to feel special seeing as how you had to make a duplicate video post it not only in my thread but make a whole new thread about it than go and take a link that I posted and post it in your thread too. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

edited February 2012
    your the one

I stopped reading there. How can you call someone a moron when you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"? LOL.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    I stopped reading there. How can you call someone a moron when you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"? LOL.

I know the difference it's the internet who cares about grammar? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Obviously moron your the one who wants to feel special seeing as how you had to make a duplicate video post it not only in my thread but make a whole new thread about it than go and take a link that I posted and post it in your thread too. b:bye

Thanks for the free bumps btw, least im not having to bump my own thread now.

you seem pretty mad bro :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012

Obviously you care about something considering you take the time to add coloring to your text. It takes less energy to type " ' " and "e" than to choose that color lmao.
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Obviously you care about something considering you take the time to add coloring to your text. It takes less energy to type " ' " and "e" than to choose that color lmao.

Burnnnnn
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012

Color does not = Grammar. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012

Colour*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012

I didn't say it did. I'm saying if you take the time and energy to color your text, shouldn't you at least take the time and energy to proofread and type correctly?
    tl;dr - you're a moron
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012

and yet I am from America so Color is the right one b:bye
    I didn't say it did. I'm saying if you take the time and energy to color your text, shouldn't you at least take the time and energy to proofread and type correctly?
    tl;dr - you're a moron

nope I am in a FC so why should I care? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

edited February 2012
    Just keep posting, thanks.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    and yet I am from America so Color is the right one b:bye

Its called trolling, get use to it happens alot on game forums.

Anyway as much as i love the free bumps, views and posts please stop derailing this thread. Its for posts on the video and expansion in general, im not claiming to be the "first" or looking for brownie points for anything im posting it here for people who didn't want to scroll through pages and pages or posts to find it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Just keep posting, thanks.

You know what I find funny is you need to bring an alt to try to insult me being that you and Sympathi are the same person. b:bye
    Its called trolling, get use to it happens alot on game forums.

Anyway as much as i love the free bumps, views and posts please stop derailing this thread. Its for posts on the video and expansion in general, im not claiming to be the "first" or looking for brownie points for anything im posting it here for people who didn't want to scroll through pages and pages or posts to find it.

pages of posts? you mean the first post in the thread? wow that is so hard to find how ever could I have found the video if you hadn't posted it. b:cryb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Thankies for the thread b:pleased !
    Also, you know better than to argue on the forums :P .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    You know what I find funny is you need to bring an alt to try to insult me being that you and Sympathi are the same person. b:bye
    LOL? I'm not Sympathi. Are you joking?
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    LOL? I'm not Sympathi. Are you joking?

sure ya aren't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn