Bone Dragon Rare Pet in Descent Expansion

12346»

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I wish the supply was high. Been trying to one since expansion, still no luck. b:surrender

And yea I saw you link that pet in wc. The responses wre pretty funny. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • afkitsune
    afkitsune Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I wish it was in high supply too. I've been trying everyday to find that pet, and last night I found it right before maint. I failed 3x in a row to tame it while it was low on hp. But a random veno slowly walked over and tamed it in one shot.

Next time I find that pet, and there are other venos in the area. I *WILL* kill the dino pet if I fail at taming it. I bought instant channel apoc to help >:3
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    afkitsune wrote: »

Next time I find that pet, and there are other venos in the area. I *WILL* kill the dino pet if I fail at taming it. I bought instant channel apoc to help >:3

-violation of TOS
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    afkitsune wrote: »
    I wish it was in high supply too. I've been trying everyday to find that pet, and last night I found it right before maint. I failed 3x in a row to tame it while it was low on hp. But a random veno slowly walked over and tamed it in one shot.

kill a pet that gives no profit

Gratz you are a big dou.chebag
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • SwordFarm - Sanctuary
    SwordFarm - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    How would killing a rare pet be against the terms of service? What about taming a venos pet after she did all the hard work and got there first?
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    How would killing a rare pet be against the terms of service? What about taming a venos pet after she did all the hard work and got there first?

Killing a pet that spawns only 1 time between the days and CAN NOT BE TRADED for profit or other reasons , yes it violates your rights.

This pets isnt like rares , it is unique and bound to it's tamer.

If it isn't against the ToS , it is unethical for another class to kill something that would benefit noone apart from a veno

If people stopped thinking about themselves and how to get revenge on innocent players (in other words stop being douc.hebags) this game may had more hopes in surviving.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Potzi - Lost City
    Potzi - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    So what's the general location of this?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Derjan's Rest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    nice necro brah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Potzi - Lost City
    Potzi - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    witniss wrote: »
    nice necro brah

It's called a search... brah.
  • Teiw - Sanctuary
    Teiw - Sanctuary Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    When was the last time anyone seen Derjan's Ancient Hatchling on Sanctuary? The last time I saw it on my veno was on 7-12-2012. One of my faction mates has been in its spawn area for a week straight and hasn't seen it. Did it not spawn between 19-25th or did its spawn get glitched? :x
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The spawn time is rather random so chances are that you and your faction mate were unlucky.

I've only seen the Derjan's once, and that was when I tamed it. I never got to see it before that one time and I've never seen it again (besides in the hands of other venos).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • helovesu
    helovesu Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i still had a nightmare experience trauma with this pet, since the day i wander forward and back until the late night i finally found this desired pet. My heart was beating fast, my adrenalie was pumped fast too.
    I was so reckless that i make my niex killing it.

I really regret that night, it felt like i lost my soul all of suddens LOL. And it felt like i was breaking my +11 gear into +0 LOL LOL -> until today, i am still stressed about it

Then i could not sleep well, thinking whether i am gonna encounter it again? LOL

Hopefully on the next 24 or 48 hours later, it shall respawn, and i learn my lesson well. :)
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well, since this has been bumped again I guess I'll post.

Been hanging around passively in Morai for 2 weeks. I keep a client up but offline and when I actually am in front of my computer I'll log and look for it real quick and log off. I do this 10+ times a day, sometimes staying logged in for a period to recheck. If I'm doing my BHs on one client I'll keep my veno up on another and check every 15 minutes.

Now, I haven't seen other venos camping the area but I also haven't seen the hatchling. My "sweep" technique is going from head to tail and back again tabbing looking for "101 Derjan's Ancient Hatchling". Maybe other venos have gotten it but in two weeks I haven't seen it or even other venos in the area. Any advice, tips, hints? Or just keep plugging away?
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Keep doing what you've been doing. It's spawn time is rather random as I've observed with the help of some other Venomancer friends.

I camped the pet for a week and I only saw it after I give up on it while I was passing by that area with my Psychic lol.

I could only suggest trying to check between 8am-3pm the most. Most of the Venomancers I know, including myself, tamed the pet around that time frame.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • helovesu
    helovesu Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I think, taming this pet is the art of playing FX itself. You have to wander around the derjan's rest, press tab key while you wander. And when you find and see it, you are gonna be enthutiastic.

In anytime you do not use to tame any pet, then you will find your self got to do a reckless thing just like i did yesterday night.

At some lucky night, I found it, and at that time i was really excited. I summoned my niex, and hit it regardless the remaining HP it had. Then it died, i could not sleep all night LOL

So, i have learned my lesson well. Whenever it respawns, then i am ready to tame it. I also learn its respawning time. Within 24 + 2 hour, and also for 24 + 6 hours it is not indicated to respawn. I hope my good luck this late night. Tonight is the 48th hours when it was killed by my niex. Hopefully, it shall respawn around that time :D

I have a plan to experiment with this pet, since the 5 super rare pet books are sold in faction base. I just can not wait no longer.

By the way, i come from PW Indonesia Official Server. Nice to meet you all.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    helovesu wrote: »
    I think, taming this pet is the art of playing FX itself. You have to wander around the derjan's rest, press tab key while you wander. And when you find and see it, you are gonna be enthutiastic.

In anytime you do not use to tame any pet, then you will find your self got to do a reckless thing just like i did yesterday night.

At some lucky night, I found it, and at that time i was really excited. I summoned my niex, and hit it regardless the remaining HP it had. Then it died, i could not sleep all night LOL

So, i have learned my lesson well. Whenever it respawns, then i am ready to tame it. I also learn its respawning time. Within 24 + 2 hour, and also for 24 + 6 hours it is not indicated to respawn. I hope my good luck this late night. Tonight is the 48th hours when it was killed by my niex. Hopefully, it shall respawn around that time :D

I have a plan to experiment with this pet, since the 5 super rare pet books are sold in faction base. I just can not wait no longer.

By the way, i come from PW Indonesia Official Server. Nice to meet you all.
    Welcome helovesu.

I finally got it about 3 minutes before maintenance occurred. See, all I needed to do was complain and gripe in the forums and it'd show itself :D

Yah, it is pretty easy to kill. With 66k hp and needing to get it to pretty low hp to tame its an obstacle. It will kite your pet and pull the Muhen Mutant onto you or your pet, too. I failed taming at about 20k hp and it ran from my pet so I had to send my pet after it to attack and lower the hp more and my pet almost killed it (it attacked 2 more times after I hit halt). At 3k hp on the dino I was able to tame.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Please do not post in threads whose last reply is older than 30 days. This is called a necro and it is against Forum ToS.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.