My secrets out, so might aswell share it!

Options
Sympathi - Archosaur
Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Couple weeks back i did some crazy stuff in TW that got a lot of people in the enemy faction mad, and lots of people raging on forums about how broke it is and game breaking and such when i used my Seekers Quid Pro Quo skill to transfer a HP debuff to an enemies HQ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M80se3l3cQ

Well turns out i was stalked or something and people found the mob i was using, now i feel i might as well share it with everyone so its not just us and them :D

HP Debuff i was using was from Empyrean Slither up at Tai Chi shore, which was a 25% Max HP debuff lasting 10 minutes, now in long TWs its not that special but when you can gain an advantage (aka gank on strongest guild) it drops the HQ to 9.1m for 10 mins with 5 mins or so to Regen after it wears off.

Grab it like 30 seconds before TW starts and port to a teleporter with a tele stone, saving ur town portal if you want to try to pull a smooth criminal and Blade Affinity Town Portal after transferring like i did this week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3FlXa-Ffdg

FrankieRaye has already confirmed (at least for now) its Legit, although there's no error with the skill anyway so seekers go have some fun, just don't get caught ninjaering to there base b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
Post edited by Sympathi - Archosaur on

Comments

• _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ohhhh, I can see some future rage going towards this young one.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I am merely posting this for educational gain for the entire community of PWI and its Seekers! ... or something along them lines b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I always figured it was the MQ boss down at Heaven's Tear, but idk how long that lasts b:chuckle
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I am merely posting this for educational gain for the entire community of PWI and its Seekers! ... or something along them lines b:surrender

While it may be for good purposes, you will cause of a lot of the guilds who are too stupid to read the pwi forums to rage when they see it XD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Does anyone have a rough guess on the duration and percentage of the plant mobs in Cube room 34?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Does anyone have a rough guess on the duration and percentage of the plant mobs in Cube room 34?

Both Cube and MQ Boss are 75% for 60 seconds (minus 10-15 seconds getting into the instance), I've tried both and it is impossible to get that on the HQ (except maybe a 5 man archer squad all 79 skilling with a full vit min cap magic holy path genie plus IG)

However if you think u can make it down B lane with 75% less HP, u can easily apply it to towers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ytrud - Archosaur
    Ytrud - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    That would really suck. Good thing it's only 60seconds. I'm sure if you had a few minutes, you'd find a way to sneak by us, even with only 25% hp.

It sucks, but really it's not that bad. It's 3mil off the crystal. And honestly, in 10 minutes you have time for two good pushes? If that's enough to take out your opponent, then really it only saves one more push.

There are worse possibilities.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    That would really suck. Good thing it's only 60seconds. I'm sure if you had a few minutes, you'd find a way to sneak by us, even with only 25% hp.

It sucks, but really it's not that bad. It's 3mil off the crystal. And honestly, in 10 minutes you have time for two good pushes? If that's enough to take out your opponent, then really it only saves one more push.

There are worse possibilities.

The debuff is only useful if you know you have an early advantage in the first place, like multi gank on a guild or more catas or other stuff, if you end up brick walling each other (like nem and ascend do first 30 mins) it just goes and regens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Both Cube and MQ Boss are 75% for 60 seconds (minus 10-15 seconds getting into the instance), I've tried both and it is impossible to get that on the HQ (except maybe a 5 man archer squad all 79 skilling with a full vit min cap magic holy path genie plus IG)

However if you think u can make it down B lane with 75% less HP, u can easily apply it to towers.

But with a squad signant, and on the world map, it's perfect to use a seeker for any world boss.

;)
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • QuietKitteh - Lost City
    QuietKitteh - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I was expecting some huge personal secret, and then it was only this b:sweat
  • Ytrud - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    But with a squad signant, and on the world map, it's perfect to use a seeker for any world boss.

;)

If i see our crystals max hp at 3mil next time, i'm gonna blame you. LoL
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    How about that horse boss in 2-3 that gets stronger hp debuff as time goes/it's own hp is lower or whatever?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    All I know is that was awesome b:laugh wonder how many people are gonna start using that trick now b:chuckle
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    HP Debuff i was using was from Empyrean Slither up at Tai Chi shore, which was a 25% Max HP debuff lasting 10 minutes, now in long TWs its not that special but when you can gain an advantage (aka gank on strongest guild) it drops the HQ to 9.1m for 10 mins with 5 mins or so to Regen after it wears off.

We figured out it was Slither shortly after the news of the technique got out. BTW it's a 20% HP debuff and not 25%. Drops Crystal to 9.6M, can even see that in your vid. Definitely gives Seekers an important role in TW. Also comes in handy on Trials bosses, especially the later ones with hundreds of millions of HP.
  • Vratix - Archosaur
    Vratix - Archosaur Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    All I know is that, this is a sneaky way to win...not very cool, like spawn killing
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You should grab Krimson's debuff while you're at it. Almost no PDef or MDef would make the crystal die... A lot faster.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You should grab Krimson's debuff while you're at it. Almost no PDef or MDef would make the crystal die... A lot faster.

I Agree!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lmao im amazed not many people seemed to know about this sooner? lols
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Ytrud - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    It was.posted before, with a ton of qq. To me tho, it gives a reason to t screen seekers at the start of a war.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Counter tactic: Have a cleric stationed at that boss purifying enemy seekers.

Counter counter tactic: Kill the cleric if they are white. If they are blue seeker has to go into PK mode and x be in combat (get swords) from a duel or something.

Counter counter counter tactic: Kill the seeker.

Looks like we have something for people on the reserve list to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited January 2012
    Options

Counter counter tactic: Kill the cleric if they are white. If they are blue seeker has to go into PK mode and x be in combat (get swords) from a duel or something.

Better counter tactic: Just kill the boss, or have someone hold aggro on it so the Seeker can't get the debuff int he first place.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Ytrud - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options

I have a feeling you could keep on going and going.....

But yeah kill the boss, tho i don't know much about this boss, but assuming it's not a WB cause if it were, it woulnd't be there every week at TW time. Then it respawns fast enough that it'd still be a viable option during the TW and not just at the beginning.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Best Tactic: Purchase a +12 Orb from the boutique and cause client instability in the Seeker.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Best Tactic: Purchase a +12 Orb from the boutique and cause client instability in the Seeker.

Only works if you're on Defense. QQ
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I have a feeling you could keep on going and going.....

But yeah kill the boss, tho i don't know much about this boss, but assuming it's not a WB cause if it were, it woulnd't be there every week at TW time. Then it respawns fast enough that it'd still be a viable option during the TW and not just at the beginning.

Emp is a quest boss you get around lvl 50-60. I used to do it nearly daily for guildies back in the day along with the long line of them like Kong, Slitt, DoD, Krimson, Mantavip etc.

It has a long respawn time, 15-20 mins if I remember correctly. b:cute
  • Danger_ous__ - Archosaur
    Danger_ous__ - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Best tactic is to learn to beat ur enemy without using low tactics and tricks. Cant beat ur enemy 1v1 no tricks? Kill urself b:embarrass
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I am sure many appreciate your post Sym don't worry about it. b:cute
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    cannot kill hp debuffing bosses inside instance though b:victory
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options

They had a cleric there purifying me but was not in pk mode, and they had a seeker there in pk mode, so i just went combat mode on the seeker so he couldn't keep purifying and ran with the debuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    XD thats actually pretty cool! never thought about that, why didnt my partner seeker just do that when a sin attacked us up there :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her