Fkae azz bids

jamminjimmy
jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
troll chastise what ever don’t really care what others think and wont argue online like so many of you do as they say like winning specail Olympics ur still **** .

with that said this weeks tw is stupid so many fake bids and don’t say they aren’t WepkU if u look in dimplocy has 1 member most the others so new do not even show in dimploicy.Come on cata you are the strongest guild have the most r9 and lots them second cast why when server finally gets ballz bid you( what you been asking for for months) with so many fake bids not saying was your leadership doin, but def to your advantage the only possible real stack now has enough time to kill before next because fake guilds inbetween.How is it before biddin was over someone was telling what stacks where and were correct, when I went to TW they didn’t show any guilds or times because late bid war extended.

really should be looked into way I counted is 12 fake bids this week, if you count the so called guild attacking crimson jr.but hey I guess if nothing ever done and you have the coins it makes sense to people doing it.
5941165jeLeR.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Someone please call Nyxyo to translate this for me.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2012
    If you have a problem with factions "fake bidding" (which the GM's said they are looking at it) then why not send a ticket instead of making derpish threads such as this, in fact while your sending a ticket, you can also pm frankieraye.

Closing this.
This discussion has been closed.