Useful Venomancer Links

2»

Comments

• Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This resource underwent a largish change this morning, so I suppose this deserves a bump.

Since the expansion threads cover multiple topics (skills, pets, gear, etc) I decided to break them out into their own section. With the exception of the Morai skills threads, if a thread kept to a single topic, I tried to keep it bundled with others of it's type (eg: new legendary pets threads, instance threads). Morai was really the only set of links that I had which covered skills independently and when I was reworking this, it felt weird to have some expansion skills in one place and the rest in another. Hence, Morai skills are in the expansion section despite being clearly skill threads. I left a note in the skills section indicating that there are other skills/threads to go look at further down to remedy any confusion.

That led to shifting everything else around. None of the original content has been removed, but much of it is now in a different section, post, or order.

Please let me know if this change makes things hard to find or if I missed any needed structural changes.

As always, new threads have been added.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It looks pretty good to me, good job! I think the table of content was a good addition too so people that want to search for specific things can quickly refer to it.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited February 2014
    Adjusted for colors because it was making my eyes bleed.

I'm not 100% convinced I like the new color scheme, but it's at least better than before. As always, feedback is much appreciated.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    It looks decent. Gah, I'll have to go through mine too if they don't change the white font..it burnssss
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    I wish those were the default forum colors now. >.>
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited February 2014
    It looks decent. Gah, I'll have to go through mine too if they don't change the white font..it burnssss

I know what you mean...I've been fighting the urge to go back thru all my old posts and change the text color.
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I wish those were the default forum colors now. >.>

Kossy approval! b:chuckle

I'm just glad I was able to override the links color. All that white was blinding. b:cry
  • opkossy
    edited February 2014
    I'd prefer a cat do the color choices for these forums than... whatever convoluted methods caused this white invasion. Dx
    edited February 2014
    I'd prefer a cat do the color choices for these forums than... whatever convoluted methods caused this white invasion. Dx

I'm not so sure that didn't happen. Some of the early visited/unvisited styles reminded me of this little critter. Plus I can see the white font as flippant response to "Here, kitty kitty!"
  • Niceven - Raging Tide
    Niceven - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    does anyone know if there is a way to exchange sof and feathers for harpy plumes and soulroot stones?
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2014
    does anyone know if there is a way to exchange sof and feathers for harpy plumes and soulroot stones?

As far as I know, there's no such option available and it's also unlikely there will be one because then people would buy Battle Pet Packs when they are on a very good sale (last time it was like 60gold for a pet?) and then exchange them all for Soulroots or Plumes making the Monkey and/or the Harpy cheaper.

I highly doubt they'd want that since these two pets were added less than an year ago and we've only had the first sale not too long ago (which was just 20% off if I recall correctly). They should, however, add the option to exchange Soulroot for Plumes and vice versa.
    edited June 2014
    New section added (Other: Botting) since it's been a somewhat recent repeated question.

I could have sworn there was another thread floating around on this subject from a few month ago, but I didn't see anything when I looked, so if anyone happens to know of a good discussion on this, let me know and I'll add it. (I might just be thinking of a spin-off discussion in something else...like the new skills and/or HA build threads...)
  • opkossy
    edited September 2014
    Bumping this among the stickies to say I appreciate it!

Also, could you have Desdi's Warsong videos/guide replace the current "Full Warsong for Venos" link? It's a lot more updated and informative than that thread was and such.
    edited September 2014
    Bumping this among the stickies to say I appreciate it!

b:thanks
    Also, could you have Desdi's Warsong videos/guide replace the current "Full Warsong for Venos" link? It's a lot more updated and informative than that thread was and such.

Done. Thanks for pointing it out.
  • opkossy
    edited September 2014
    No prob, and thank you for keeping this going so well. :D
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    Yep, much appreciated!