East Coast Server D/C [6-24-11]

Comments

• BarrageArrow - Raging Tide
    BarrageArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    yeah i want my compesation

i want my money to buy the expensive token that other players sells to make again my wines to bh69, or want the tokens directly or better for all i want the molds from bh69 bosses. anyway i wont loose anything and all will be happy.

Please... mayb ill be death when all restart. and so close to lvl up to 85.... (without making FC obviusly)
  • WingedXepher - Dreamweaver
    WingedXepher - Dreamweaver Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Me parece o es que estas o estan agrediendo a una personas o usuario expresandose en su idioma, esto es digamos algo racista o qu

It's not racism, in many places in your life you will have to find a global lang to communicate, the "global" lang is English, that's why they use it.
    Plus, if you can't understand or type English, why they should have to type or understand Spanish? just wondering.

I do speak Spanish btw, and I completely understand that rule.
  • XxxClarkxxX - Harshlands
    XxxClarkxxX - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Me he dado cuenta que ustedes exigen a otros a hacer lo que a ustedes les plazca, por qu
  • Cute_Veno - Dreamweaver
    Cute_Veno - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    servers upb:avoid that is allb:bye

you're an idiot.
    [SIGPIC]mhkghk[/SIGPIC]
  • SaltyFish - Raging Tide
    SaltyFish - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I invaded Arch server just to entertain myself. Kinda slow over here. b:surrender bring back my RT server! b:cry
    edited June 2011
    Me he dado cuenta que ustedes exigen a otros a hacer lo que a ustedes les plazca, por qu

You also forcing everyone to understand you.

Plus you are not even finishing what's you are typing, harder for them to understand a bad Spanish, but I do understand, if you can't even type your own lang, you will never learn how to type another one.
  • Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver
    Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    you're an idiot.

b:cry lol too badb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011
    zalysa wrote: »
    I see you are offended but they are just trying to keep the forums in English. It's nothing personal towards you or your language.

Correct. I can even speak/write a little Spanish, and can generally understand what is said. However, one of the rules on this particular forum is that posts must either be in English or provide an English translation.
    edited June 2011
    b:cry lol too badb:shutup

You're sooo cool.
    [SIGPIC]mhkghk[/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    It's not racism, in many places in your life you will have to find a global lang to communicate, the "global" lang is English, that's why they use it.
    Plus, if you can't understand or type the english, why they should have to type or understand Spanish? just wondering.

I do speak Spanish btw, and I completely understand that rule.

Entiendo, el Globo manda, me pregunto qu
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2011

If you understand english why not type in it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Ocean_Eyes - Harshlands
    Ocean_Eyes - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    All i got out of this message was that he was calling someone a racists...lol

English please,

thanks..

he said something along these lines "It seems to me, or is that they are or are attacking a person or user expressly in their language, that is say something racist"
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    If you understand english why not type in it?

Cause he just wants attention and to irritate everyone in the thread. =D
  • zalysa
    zalysa Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Now asking for a translator I do believe.
    edited June 2011

He is not even finishing what's he saying in his own lang.

Just letting you know.

xD

He just said "I understand, I wonder..." and then he just stopped typing xD
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011

Another thing I should probably mention is the fact that the forum will cut off posts after any character it doesn't recognize. The Spanish accented "e" is one such character.
  • Caladiel - Dreamweaver
    Caladiel - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Yep. If I write in portuguese, do you'll understand all? I'm not always happy to write in English, but it is a server with many people, then it is better to write in language that most understand, at least a little. You can take the opportunity to learn a little bit of English - my English is not very good, but I strive to understand and make me understand. There is nothing racist about it.

BTW, and the server, hm? I want to play b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • badbeanz
    badbeanz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Seriously? Compensation? Cuz you like lost what some hours of playtime? you better get your head checked girl....you take theis stuff way too serious if you think PWI owes you smth cuz you couldnt play for a few hours.

lol >.> someone is mad cuz her pwi aint working ;-; its ok buddy
  • Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver
    Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You're sooo cool.

its not my fault if u dont have a sense of humorb:surrender notice ppl who reply was or maybe a little bit anxious and that gave them a reason to post something or relief in some ways........u were the complete opposite....well there are always ecxeptions i guess so.....well goodluck cuz i doubt we will be playing anytime soonb:shutup

unless i say
    servers upb:avoid that is allb:bye

b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Cause he just wants attention and to irritate everyone in the thread. =D

b: risa Vaya que si se consigue eso, entiendo ingles, pero no me agrada, prefiero otros idiomas, pero el ingles no mas que cualquier otro idioma b: la victoria
  • Pythe - Dreamweaver
    Pythe - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    zalysa wrote: »
    Now asking for a translator I do believe.

Google Translate FTW.
  • Ocean_Eyes - Harshlands
    Ocean_Eyes - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    He is not even finishing what's he saying in his own lang.

Just letting you know.

xD

I know! i had to kinda try to figure it out on my own i was like o.o um...wheres the rest of it? D: QQ I'm russian i can only do so much ._.
  • Rose_Corset - Dreamweaver
    Rose_Corset - Dreamweaver Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Another thing I should probably mention is the fact that the forum will cut off posts after any character it doesn't recognize. The Spanish accented "e" is one such character.

pfft -snicker-

my 2:30 am giggles are kickin in!! I needs mah game!! i gots a lvl goal to reach homies!b:shocked
    edited June 2011
    b: risa Vaya que si se consigue eso, entiendo ingles, pero no me agrada, prefiero otros idiomas, pero el ingles no mas que cualquier otro idioma b: la victoria

Since now i just have to say you should be banned, ijs.
  • malvinsmadness12
    malvinsmadness12 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Ok 1 east and west coast servers are US based 2 Moderator did remind of the rule for english being used here in the forum 3 There are many that can not speak Spanish or other languages it is not being racist its the right of the people of our country to state how things are done on things that are ours.
    Ill not say more since what I really want to say could get me banned. I am sorry moderators but I will back you up on this.
  • ImTooGodly - Dreamweaver
    ImTooGodly - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    It's just forum rules, talk in English. It's not a racist thing b:cold
  • Tallain_ - Heavens Tear
    Tallain_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    uh she's not mad Beanz, learn to read. She's telling the other person to get their head outta their ****.

As for this downtime... the DQ page is down as well, but the forum is fine? Wtf......... And Frankie i swear to god what fracking ISP do u all use? some hobunk backwater redneck ISP using telegraphs? rofl I think it's time to USE some of that insane amount of MONEY U ALL GET every damn month from people playing this and GET A REAL ISP. >.<
    edited June 2011
    its not my fault if u dont have a sense of humorb:surrender notice ppl who reply was or maybe a little bit anxious and that gave them a reason to post something or relief in some ways........u were the complete opposite....well there are always ecxeptions i guess so.....well goodluck cuz i doubt we will be playing anytime soonb:shutup

b:sad
    [SIGPIC]mhkghk[/SIGPIC]
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Man, LC is lame, THEY are dragging Yansheng over to West Gate to kill blue names b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Dude, I speak Spanish. I don't care if you don't like to speak English or not. It is part of the forum rules. Deal with it. I speak English, and so do a lot of people from other countries. So yeah, you are doing it for attention.
    No victory for you.