~ TW Report 6/24/11 - 6/26/11 ~

Options
2»

Comments

• _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol @ sending 70 people there. Faction participation wasn't even about 60 that day. I wasn't even at the 1k war, most people who I'm friends with in faction were smart and continued farming rather then waste time in pointless TW and charm ticks. I don't doubt Jiselle was on worldchat but i purposely keep anything but squad chat turned off 95% of the time in game. Also way to admit you can only get land during a triple attack.

Yakuza isn't a primarily TW guild. Our guild is a family oriented guild to help people gear up and make friends. We don't only recruit rank 9 +12 people who don't know how to do anything except slide a credit card.

@Kedgesniper.

Who are you?
    Who are you?
    Who are you?
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Also way to admit you can only get land during a triple attack.

Doesn't matter how you get land as long as you earn it, better then waiting for guilds to disband and getting crystal walks. We won that land from Yakuza, that's all that matters. You forget that only relevance in tw map is and always be the top 3 guilds. If Yakuza want's to attack us and get that land back be my guest since you can't beat any other guild that surrounds you. That's a fact!!!
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I was listening to some people from instinct in a friend's vent as they where laughing at how Forbidden thought they where getting the land with no fight. Was funny to listen to them comment as they where one-shotting people, and other's just noticed one member and like 10 people ran the other direction XD. I was laughing my *** off from that vent convo x3

I cant go to Sunday tw's but dont remember hearing anyone say they thought Instinct wasnt going to show. Ppl log on monday and are like we won?! =O

b:chuckleb:chuckleLots of pro runners in Forbiden!
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Femswordtank - Lost City
    Femswordtank - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Well seeing as KB really didn't attend the Instinct fight can't really say much for that.

As for the Essence land, hey it was a fun crystal walk. I was listening to some people from instinct in a friend's vent as they where laughing at how Forbidden thought they where getting the land with no fight. Was funny to listen to them comment as they where one-shotting people, and other's just noticed one member and like 10 people ran the other direction XD. I was laughing my *** off from that vent convo x3

0.0 That was our vent. Was pretty funny when masaki one shot one of their barbs with sandstorm XD
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    God kills a kitten every time you argue over pixel territory.
  • Sunked - Lost City
    Sunked - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Devil **** puppy every time someone uses 1 of the following arguments:

1. Its only pixels
    2. I dont care
    3. I play other game anyway