Let's talk FC glitch (read first)

1495051525355»

Comments

• Segreta - Sanctuary
    Segreta - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    The annoying part of all this is that we're using a forum and playing a game that doesn't belong us.
    We're "mere" players,who bend over a company's decision and that's it.Even if that decision is will hurt the company in the long term,even if a decision is simply the most stupid decision of the world(See the issue about YouTube and their messed playlist order who's driven a part of the community mad),we have absolutely no power against it.

Forum are probably made to given us the illusion that they're listening to us,that our word does count,but its 99% an illusion,they can do whatever they want,the only limit are the legal limits that a company has,like all the companies in this world.

Repeat to yourself:They.can.do.whatever.they.want

Yes,even lies to their own community.
    Yes,even shut down the servers.
    Everything.
    Iam Segreta,Queen of the Chicken Kingdom,proud owner of the legendary Blue Chicken,BEHOLD Mortals o,o^
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
    =,= <- My Barb *Used as Mount*
    >,o <- My Sin(Stealth all the time for no reason)
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Why would u bump this thread? It's pretty obvious pwi won't do anything about all the 105's and they also don't care.

I didn't glitch dragoons, but I'm enjoying the hell out of Caster nirvana now, cuz I realize pwi simply won't do anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.