Let's talk FC glitch (read first)

Options

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    it's not points, but the level difference that is going to be the problem. this game relies more on levels than stat points

No and I agree with Asterelle's views on this point.

The difference between like 102-105 is not that great in terms of stat points.

Also, pretty much all characters if played right can kill mobs 5 to 10 levels over their current level without an issue. If you point was correct, I would not be able to kill the level 108 to 110 mobs that I kill regularly for the BH quests b:sweat

In terms of PvP there really is not much difference in fighting a 103-105 like Asty said. Now a huge gear difference, yes, would make a difference. Even a 105 can be rolled by a level 100 if played right or if the gear is insanely imbalanced.

Skill and Gear will make a MUCH larger difference then level when you are talking about 100+
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Also, pretty much all characters if played right can kill mobs 5 to 10 levels over their current level without an issue. If you point was correct, I would not be able to kill the level 108 to 110 mobs that I kill regularly for the BH quests b:sweat

Skill and Gear will make a MUCH larger difference then level when you are talking about 100+
    lvl 80 going after 101s at the moment. (my sin)

103 and 105 are a huge difference when you're talking about a character of my level against them
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yes, it does. and I have 2 cases to prove this:

1: at level 30 my psy couldn't touch mobs at 40, WITHOUT a stat increase just 2 levels later it could.
    2: my sin can kill lvl 90 mobs now, but level 95/96 mobs, which do LESS damage it cannot kill.

You suck at PvE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • NOTREAL - Archosaur
    NOTREAL - Archosaur Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

103 and 105 are a huge difference when you're talking about a character of my level against them

Explain to me where your argument is. All I see is that you attack mobs way above your level.... Pointlessly.

The additional stat points, while useful, arnt game breaking, and assassins can hit 105 30x easier than any other class anyway so its more balancing than anything else.
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Umm no it doesn't. That 103 or 105 is still going to oneshot you. You can't tell the difference.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    TW is a test of who can get the most R9 lol. It's not about skill or number of 105s.

There really isn't much of a benefit to being 105 outside of stealth and sins already had an easy time solo FCCing up to 105.

+ 1 to this. It's not like it is a server full of lvl 70's and those few people are hitting 100. It does not break TW or the game in anyway, at least not in any way more than fc, hypers, and oracles did. Not much difference between 101 (r9) and 105. Quite frankly this evens the leveling field. Now it isn't just sins who can get their levels super easy.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Ok...at level 80 going for a 101 = Lol. That is why you most likely die. Also, no one has EVER discounted that Level makes no difference for a Sin HOWEVER that is ONLY in terms of stelth, of which IF you HAVE to rely on stelth to kill people then imo you are a so-so/fail Sin. b:shutup
    You suck at PvE.

^

b:dirty Roid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    PvE, not PvP
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • NOTREAL - Archosaur
    edited June 2011
    Options
    PvE, not PvP

PvE, you will be hitting mobs +/-10 levels of yourself. Level 103 or 105 wont matter for anything. At 90 you can stealth from every non-[?] monster in the game (Earlier I think actually) and youd need to hit level 120 to hide from [?] anyway... Which we cant.

Again, whats your argument?
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    PvE, you will be hitting mobs +/-10 levels of yourself. Level 103 or 105 wont matter for anything. At 90 you can stealth from every non-[?] monster in the game (Earlier I think actually) and youd need to hit level 120 to hide from [?] anyway... Which we cant.

Again, whats your argument?
    It can be problem in future. With rank 10 for example.
    Rank 8 was lv. 100
    Rank 9 is lv. 101
    Rank 10 I suppose it could be 102.
    And here problem starting. 101 and 102 is quite big difference. With this bug is difference not important.
    Damage received from mobs or bosses or players all less and less with their levels.
    Example. Lv. 100 mob doing less damage on lv.100 player, than lv. 98 player. Of course with the same gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Rank 8 was lv. 100
    Rank 9 is lv. 101
    And here problem starting. 101 and 102 is quite big difference. With this bug is difference not important.
    Damage received from mobs or bosses or players all less and less with their levels.
    Example. Lv. 100 mob doing less damage on lv.100 player, than lv. 98 player. Of course with the same gear.

102 is still not a problem for any class, where sins really amp it up is 103+. Experience from mobs goes down DRAMATICALLY when you hit 103. For sins that solo they still get tons of exp from solo'ing but arcanes that need to squad up and split that experience will really start to see a huge drop off in being able to level.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    r10 will likely be 106 or 110
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    *walks into room*

*farts*

*walks out of room*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver
    Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    l
    ol i think they said lvl cap for a reason....(not to say they cant maximize it but) currently they can install new gear but creating a new lvl cap is different....too much work they probably just say 103+ R10 but 106?....110? lol? thats too high.....if they planning to sell those gear they wont sell...they wont profit cuz 1 maybe 2 persons will hit that lvl 106 or 110 requirement....so thats pretty much far-fetched (no offenseb:surrender)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NOTREAL - Archosaur
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Rank 8 was lv. 100
    Rank 9 is lv. 101

By that measure, you want it so that only Assassins can get R10? (Which isnt going to come out anytime soon, if ever btw). As it is, 102 isnt difficult, ive gotten 2.5% of that in the last week just absentmindedly grinding coin in the desert, in FC it would be an easy task. Any higher and the exp is rediculous.

As for the level vs damage difference, it has no effect in comparison to rank gear vs non-rank gear. It is unimportant.
  • Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver
    Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    okay this fc glitch...i think i saw it once a few months ago at 8xabout 50 dragoons spawned and wiped us...

now lets say i recall and know how to do this.....

i wanna kno seriously cuz i see ppl jumping from 102-104 in weeks....(impossible....ikr)

wat are the consequences am dealing with...as it is a glitch which ppl exploit sure...but i havent seen anything here indicating consequences...so lets see the best the gms could come up with as consequencesb:surrender so....gms what are the consequences we dealing with hereb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    Ezehc - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    you guys make it sound as if any squad of noobs can kill 50+ dragoons easily and get 2mil each per minute.
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    you guys make it sound as if any squad of noobs can kill 50+ dragoons easily and get 2mil each per minute.

first time me and cheze agree on something b:shocked
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    There's probably less than 20 people in each server that can actually make use of this glitch. Half of them are probably sins who can already get about as much xp just doing normal fc. Those who are not sins can barely benefit from getting 5-10 more stat points. Not to mention the mobs stun, it would probably be like doing a delta stun wave without any auras.
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    There's probably less than 20 people in each server that can actually make use of this glitch. Half of them are probably sins who can already get about as much xp just doing normal fc. Those who are not sins can barely benefit from getting 5-10 more stat points. Not to mention the mobs stun, it would probably be like doing a delta stun wave without any auras.

delta stun wave no auras still easy. big pull of draggons mobs is waay harder.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • NOTREAL - Archosaur
    edited June 2011
    Options
    BM DG and stun - Wizard and PSy drop some bombs cleric has BB up.... Wouldnt be that hard, just timing everyones use of a vacuity would be hella hard.
  • DuDu_Xia - Harshlands
    DuDu_Xia - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    just passing, lolb:laugh
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    delta stun wave no auras still easy. big pull of draggons mobs is waay harder.

how many is big pull? o.o

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • Allynna_ - Dreamweaver
    Allynna_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Wouldn't level 105 actually be a NERF for PvP/TW? I thought at 105 you can't use any defense charms in game anymore?
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Rank 8 was lv. 100
    Rank 9 is lv. 101
    Already talking about rank10?
    Dam i need to save more rep...
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Not been paying attention to this game ... O well .. Someone should pm me what this is all about .. Will make an interesting read while fishing in a game about Rings that belong to a Lord
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    how many is big pull? o.o

I heard someone got 80 once and they wiped in 3 seconds. b:laugh along lines of 30 max I would assume. Considering you can't stun goons and they will stun you for 4-5 seconds the tank would have to take a lot of damage and if he dies and they get to arcanes it's isnta-kill. Most average squads don't even pull all 15 goons at the end of fc. b:laugh
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • NOTREAL - Archosaur
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I heard someone got 80 once and they wiped in 3 seconds. b:laugh along lines of 30 max I would assume. Considering you can't stun goons and they will stun you for 4-5 seconds the tank would have to take a lot of damage and if he dies and they get to arcanes it's isnta-kill. Most average squads don't even pull all 15 goons at the end of fc. b:laugh

Will of + Ironguard = 12 seconds of BM rhapage while the casters apply Vacuity and drop bombs.
  • Forrester - Dreamweaver
    Forrester - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It is amazing how many end game people actually think the number matters.30 million dragons are the same as 50 when they are all in the same place when against even half assed prepared competent group of four or five. In this sort of Zhen you really shouldnt get hit although maybe the tank might get sacrificed if reaction lag is wrong.It does take preparion an some cost but it is minor compared to rewards an is cheaper than a sin soloing.
    We are talking about more exp per day than you can get in ten runs of soloing the heads. In the neighborhood of twelve times the amount.Its a huge cheat.
    The guys who can do it might not if they knew it had any way of getting caught an had serious consequences.