Dark Death Thorn

13»

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I remember seeing a thread somewhere that had a SS of Dark Death Thorns with Sac Assault and 2x -0.05 interval... Was a while ago, and too tired to go digging for it.

Observe.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Sunaro - Lost City
    Sunaro - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Yeah those ones. xD
    Zektera - Blademaster
    Djeserit - Assassin
    TranquilSoul - Barbarian
    Torsti - Cleric
    Heartbourne - Seeker
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    If you got -.05 int on it twice yes. Good luck with that.
    No, you'd have to get -0.1 int twice on Dark Death Thorn to have 5.0 base, which is not possible.
    on that....what am i missing thats not letting me get the 5 aps base because when i put it in on pwcalc (idunno if this is even correct at all or not) it only puts me at 3.33 so im just so confused :\
    2 -0.05 mods on DDT is 3.33 base just like Barrier Thorn. Either Vasto_Lorde meant 5 sparked or NOTREAL meant 2 -0.1 mods, which as I just said, is not possible.

BTW, why has this not been moved to either the Assassin section or the crafting section...?
    Mods are lazy again...
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Rice_hero - Lost City
    Rice_hero - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I found this on my server

http://i53.tinypic.com/293edc5.jpg

Pretty simila
    r

wow, that's probably the sexiest adds ever,b:victory
  • NOTREAL - Archosaur
    NOTREAL - Archosaur Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    No, you'd have to get -0.1 int twice on Dark Death Thorn to have 5.0 base, which is not possible.

2 -0.05 mods on DDT is 3.33 base just like Barrier Thorn. Either Vasto_Lorde meant 5 sparked or NOTREAL meant 2 -0.1 mods, which as I just said, is not possible.

BTW, why has this not been moved to either the Assassin section or the crafting section...?
    Mods are lazy again...

I read it as 4 base for some reason, sorry for the mistake b:surrender

~Edit 0.05x2 with the rest of the interval set would be 4base btw.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Mods are lazy again...

you would need a total of -.15, which is a -.1 and a -.05 not 2 -.1 adds.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • MoonMio - Heavens Tear
    MoonMio - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    o6gyeb.png O.O lul.. it's not mine btw
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011

1 in 16,000 chance lol....
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited June 2011

lul@ lunar nirvana dags lol but nice adds nonetheless
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011

Personally I like lunar daggers better, they look pretty D:
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Buff_me - Raging Tide
    Buff_me - Raging Tide Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited October 2011
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Why is that funny? I rolled Netherworlds as well, with crappy stats atm tho >.<
    Best part though, they came out 2 socket b:dirty

I used rank8's to farm out these and skipped g13 altogether, cause some of us are bit eccentric and don't want to look like every other cookie-cutter sin with the same TT-Nirvy daggers.
  • AuroraTear - Archosaur
    AuroraTear - Archosaur Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    A friend of mine got Sac Strike and -0.05int x2 after only two quenches. .___.

Who was your friend??? I hope me... and I got -.05 2x's and sac strike on the first cast....
  • AuroraTear - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    Yeah and you'll spend all eternity trying to roll the G15 DDT with those exact mods. Seriously, you could probably buy R9 over a few times by the time you get a DDT like that.

As far as I'm concerned, Hitman Legend is a relic of the past. It's one of the worst investments you could have in the game for an assassin. It costs almost as much as Barrier Thorn: Nirvana, yet it's far inferior. If you're not ignoring costs, then Hitman Legend is also worse than R8. If you are ignoring costs, then Hitman Legend isn't even part of the discussion because it's just that bad.

Bleh,..... Ima add a screen sho give me a few mins....... I did this first cast.... I swear... Ask the old players on Arch server.
  • AuroraTear - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    2011-10-1019-01-24.jpg

I saved up coin, I bought alot. Ground about half of these. I had the TT100 daggers with Drake flames in them. I couldn't afford to keep my sockets or my gems or refines but when I saw the end result I almost **** my self. Abstractive pm me ingame Im on your server you can come see my daggers anytime.

I have held aggro from some R9 sins before in TT Ive had it bouce back and forth, agaist a +12 R9 sin with 5 aps it doesnt happen. But here you can see. It does happen. The old thread being talked about was originally posted by me when these puppies first appeared months ago. probably 6 or so if I remember right but I don't. b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    .... and then you put a DoT in them..... *facepalm*
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Lul at what exactly? An extra 10m over TT to have something that looks better? Big deal. Worth it imo
    2011-10-1019-01-24.jpg

I saved up coin, I bought alot. Ground about half of these. I had the TT100 daggers with Drake flames in them. I couldn't afford to keep my sockets or my gems or refines but when I saw the end result I almost **** my self. Abstractive pm me ingame Im on your server you can come see my daggers anytime.

I have held aggro from some R9 sins before in TT Ive had it bouce back and forth, agaist a +12 R9 sin with 5 aps it doesnt happen. But here you can see. It does happen. The old thread being talked about was originally posted by me when these puppies first appeared months ago. probably 6 or so if I remember right but I don't. b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased

You spent 300m sharding a weapon you weren't gonna keep?
    truekossy wrote: »
    .... and then you put a DoT in them..... *facepalm*

Ikr. The brain factory ran out of product I think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zuuka - Sanctuary
    Zuuka - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Recently made my G15 Lunar nirvana daggers and took me 8 reforges to get zerk, int, Hp.
  • AuroraTear - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    Lul at what exactly? An extra 10m over TT to have something that looks better? Big deal. Worth it imo

You spent 300m sharding a weapon you weren't gonna keep?

Ikr. The brain factory ran out of product I think.

I ran really low. I didnt think it was gonna be 700+ gold to do it. -.- and ther wasnt a sale at all in the near future
  • Adorable - Harshlands
    Adorable - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Why "lol"?
    I am aiming for those.
    Bad idea? And if yes -- explain.
    Since 2008
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    2011-10-1019-01-24.jpg

I know...I remember that day. Everybody sh*t themselves when you linked those DDT's in world chat. On the first quench too. You're one lucky mother. Too bad we're on this crappy server though.

Also, this thread is now a necro. Good job guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited October 2011
    That it is, Abstractive.

Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.