Sparking Bms?

2»

Comments

• Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    So, just for the sake of 1 DD and a triple spark you'd want a spark for HF?
    Whats stopping the sin from waiting till everyone is sparked up?
    What's stopping you from seeing the whole picture ?
    And honest to what ever deity you believe in stops you from just accepting the fact that non aps DD's get first priority.

Hazumi_chan (on the other side of the "helping others" spectrum to you it seems) has stated that Clerics are her first priority yet I still consider her to be my dream veno... probably because she doesn't turn her back on us poor BMs. You on the other hand... LOL.
    Fine my first remark was far from tactical but as i have stated before Diversity is a **** get over it.
    If you want to go compare scenario after scenario and prove to the whole forum why a BM shoud and must get a spark to HF EVERYtime be my guest. odds are 50% will agree and 50% will disagree.

LOL again. I have made it quite clear in this thread that BMs who constantly pester Venos for sparks are noobs. You're just throwing that in to distract from the fact that you are of the opinion that aps shouldn't get a lending hand from Venos EVER.

Your late backtracking with the use of the word "SPARE" doesn't really change how you obviously feel.
    I'm done talking to a brick wall.

Edit: And ONCE flippen more, Whats stopping that bm in that particular situation to rely on his own recourses (genie, apoth goodies) yet instead expect someone else will supply him ?

Haha... and whats stopping the characters who get first priority from you, using the same genie, apoth, goodies instead of "expecting someone else to supply them" ?

But in ending lets cut to the chase. You're just a selfish veno who is butt hurt that with the rise of the aps classes, Venos have now been left out of many of the instances where in the past all it took was a Herc to get in. So this is just your way of "getting back" at them. Of course you can't touch the Sins who are completely independent of any need for your "lending hand". So the poor aps BMs are just gonna have to feel your wrath instead.

Am I right or am I right ? b:laugh

Oh... and just for the record. I find venos in general to be amazing team mates who help dungeon runs absolutely fly along. Last weekend I was in Nirvana with two venos, a Barb (Vit build and I really owe this class of Barb an apology), a Sin and Archer... both 5 aps. That was by FAR the fastest run I've ever been on. Not ONE boss was able to buff themselves before going down (including Nirvy's version of the Slasher boss).

Of course *cough cough* the fact that the venos... in addition to their amping/purging/helping with DDing when needed/etc... weren't stingy with their sparks when I or anyone else asked (which wasn't that often by the way. I think I might have asked twice for demon HF)... only helped to make the legendary run even more remarkable than it would have been otherwise. Lesson to be learned here, it seems. b:surrender
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hazumi_chan (on the other side of the "helping others" spectrum to you it seems) has stated that Clerics are her first priority yet I still consider her to be my dream veno... probably because she doesn't turn her back on us poor BMs. You on the other hand... LOL.

Helping others is why i started the veno class in the first place cause my starting char was a Sin and a BM, how's that for irony
    Poor bm's ? get off it, i dont know to laugh or to cry at that remark, bm's next to sin's are with aps the best cashcows, viable Tanks, Epic DD's and have become the new all rounder. You wanna pull the "poor bm" card upon chi regen? i dont think i got enough character count to put into words how ridiculous that sounds with how much a BM is capable of. bm's are hardly "poor bm's" especially not the aps bm's

LOL again. I have made it quite clear in this thread that BMs who constantly pester Venos for sparks are noobs. You're just throwing that in to distract from the fact that you are of the opinion that aps shouldn't get a lending hand from Venos EVER.

Stop derailing your own example just to win this so called "you are and idiot veno' debate.
    You gave TWO examples and BOTH times i gave you a sourcefull reaction as to why giving a BM the very first spark that comes available, per your example, is quite useless.
    Your late backtracking with the use of the word "SPARE" doesn't really change how you obviously feel.

No i thought i already made that very clear. d'uh.
    But in ending lets cut to the chase. You're just a selfish veno who is butt hurt that with the rise of the aps classes, Venos have now been left out of many of the instances where in the past all it took was a Herc to get in. So this is just your way of "getting back" at them. Of course you can't touch the Sins who are completely independent of any need for your "lending hand". So the poor aps BMs are just gonna have to feel your wrath instead.

Am I right or am I right ? b:laugh

No, No and once again No. I already said my first remark wasn't tactical do you want a formal apology in triple fold, hand written and sealed with a candlewax stature or what?
    That your holding on to that as a defence to make it it look like i am taking it out on BM's is completely irrelivant

And secondly the APS rise did nothing for me, if a squad doesn't feel the need to take a veno, fine by me thats their choice, i have my own means and i can solo FCC to the heads or take my husband if need be. i AM self suffient to an extent.

Haha... and whats stopping the characters who get first priority from you, using the same genie, apoth, goodies instead of "expecting someone else to supply them" ?
    Bouncing back a question thats putting you in the position to actually give a sourcefull answer isn't helping you.

Oh... and just for the record. I find venos in general to be amazing team mates who help dungeon runs absolutely fly along. Last weekend I was in Nirvana with two venos, a Barb (Vit build and I really owe this class of Barb an apology), a Sin and Archer... both 5 aps. That was by FAR the fastest run I've ever been on. Not ONE boss was able to buff themselves before going down (including Nirvy's version of the Slasher boss).

Of course *cough cough* the fact that the venos... in addition to their amping/purging/helping with DDing when needed/etc... weren't stingy with their sparks when I or anyone else asked (which wasn't that often by the way. I think I might have asked twice for HF)... only helped to make the legendary run even more remarkable than it would have been otherwise. Lesson to be learned here, it seems. b:surrender

Dude, seriously. Let me get this thing clear to you where you obviously are only reading what you want to read. I never ever denie anyone a spark if i can give them and the cleric is full on spark and it's off cooldown + i actually have a spark to give, if they want it they can have it.
    You honestly do not want to see what i am trying to tell you, regardless of my first post, TECHNICALLY a 3+aps bm SHOULD have on AVERAGE his own damn sparks to use when he/she needs to.

TL;DR:
    Somewhere i seriously hope were just trying to get the same point across but with a different mind set and reasoning + attitude and you might misunderstand my fierce words for hostility, which i can asure you, it's just my way of typing and i like a good discussion.
    If not, dont bother replying were obviously NOT going to get out of this any better.
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • sesusixo
    sesusixo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i play regularly with the same bm.

at fc boss i start in fox form. Amp as soon as start boss, bm spark burst, i trueform, pass spark, bm hf, i ironwood. then i throw extreme poison.

and hf and amp have same cooldown time, so that help :D
  • Peyn - Dreamweaver
    Peyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Sure they can use barb buff to gain chi but on a vit build barb that takes a big chunk outta their mp. Getting 3 sparks without chewing into an MP Charm is impossible, the cooldown on MP pots takes too long to use that often. Depending on who their trying to hold aggro from, they can burn thru 3 sparks in about 2 minutes just using FR. If your tanking for a Sin, Psy or Wizzy that's same or higher lvl, you can't use any skill besides FR that has any chi cost and MAYBE you'll be able to hold aggro for a few minutes. Especially tru at higher lvl. Only real chi building skill is chi tea.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    A: That was a stupid and inaccurate necro.
    B: Bestial Rage. And that's excluding easy genie chi, morai, new gear adds, and so on.