poor cunstmer support

Options
jamminjimmy
jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Suggestion Box
Id suggest everyone not to buy zhen or spend real money on this game 2 years 4 tickets always the same,sorry will be investigated as a bug.

1st auction items disapeared from mail few million coins o well let go cont play

2nd cheiken stone loose a +5 refine when it says when you buy and in item description it will not loose if fails.

3rd click a 10 million coin note get wind widgets ok maybe lag caused

4th item drops from inv but was not below me when white and dead nor a system mesg.

Now this is the worse part of the last they say they can search logs and know what item I bought and when outa inv but say they see no record of item how conveniant.If they have these logs why arent they used when people get there items stolen or are scammed,your choices but not onther dime of my hard earned money will be spent on this game.

Say QQ or flames trol your choice but quarentee many of you have same stories and issues.
5941165jeLeR.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bekkamain
    bekkamain Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You know I lost a Black Bikini in the mail once back in 09 i know i spelled my chars name right but hey "stuff" happens. but I do know what you mean about the poor customer support takes forever, and never gets sorted out.
  • Rubblemancer - Sanctuary
    Rubblemancer - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm sorry that happened to you. I bet you feel very frustrated by it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Silvy for the awesome sig!