A New CS Pack, and a low level instance...

Options
Sympathi - Archosaur
Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
you built up suspense for that... you guys fail so badly now b:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
Post edited by Sympathi - Archosaur on

Comments

• Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

The counter isn't done yet....we don't know if there is more...
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The counter isn't done yet....we don't know if there is more...

there isn't..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So, that's the FB19 for the Earthworms?

I didn't bother to read the news post lol
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I knew it would be a disappointment
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So, that's the FB19 for the Earthworms?

I didn't bother to read the news post lol

I won't answer that question. I'd hope that I'm encouraging reading.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol...........thx PWi, I have a reason to play again.

First I will blow excessive monies for the bike.

Then, I will be like...."WOOT, wasted monies."

Then log out and quit again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I knew it would be a disappointment

i knew it too but i had alittle hope they would actually listen to us on simple issues, instead its ANOTHER Money money money scheme, after playing since closed beta, what almost 3 years, this is the first time i can say im actually majorly disappointed at PWE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    How do they fail? They game some content to newbs rather than high levels for a change, why does every cool dungeon have to be past a certain high level? (I.E. nirvana) Try it before judging -_-.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    How do they fail? They game some content to newbs rather than high levels for a change, why does every cool dungeon have to be past a certain high level? (I.E. nirvana) Try it before judging -_-.

the instance gives no reward its just a fc for low levels so you dont have to alt fc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

i agree... the new instance should be nice for those who dont spend their money on powerlvls or oracles. at least they can come to this place and learn how to play in as a team earlier in game.

the boxes have good items in it so i feel gold rising a lot higher now ...

but the new fashion looks cool (besides the helmets, anyways lol), kinda tomb-raider-ish for the girls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So the motorcycle is finally here...and yay for the new instance we've been waiting for!...too bad it doesn't interest me at all.

I guess it's good for EXP. Even easier way to level up (as if it wasn't easy enough).

EDIT: well, not to get me wrong, I was hoping for an instance where you can actually farm something like gear (even for that level range).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited May 2011
    Options

its fail becouse its there majority players which are calling for new stuff, you know the people who spend thousands as opposed to there 4x, 5x, 6x who are calling for new content, better balanced pvp and fixed bugs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Hey don't forget the new biker fash .... But acually having a bike to ride while wearing it is a diff matter ...

WTB Biker Barb on a nine tails b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    30 to 84 was already incredibly fast. Goshiki chain, bounty hunter, etc. Would allow you to level through that range in 2 weeks. This new instance is unnecessary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Try it before judging -_-.

Well, that'd be great. But, the problem for some of us is, we can't...cause of that whole level 84 and below requirement...
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well, that'd be great. But, the problem for some of us is, we can't...cause of that whole level 84 and below requirement...
    Ever consider making an alt... youre allowed to have more than 1 100+ dude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hey don't forget the new biker fash .... But acually having a bike to ride while wearing it is a diff matter ...

WTB Biker Barb on a nine tails b:chuckle

the new fashion actually looks decent, least the female one dose (minus the helm) b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

I do have an alt, which is also 100 lol.

I've tried making alts of every class but barb and seeker, and just find them not as fun to play as either my wizard or my assassin.

Oh well, hopefully lower levels enjoy the instance, don't foresee myself making an alt just to try one instance. -shrug-
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i agree... the new instance should be nice for those who dont spend their money on powerlvls or oracles. at least they can come to this place and learn how to play in as a team earlier in game.

the boxes have good items in it so i feel gold rising a lot higher now ...

but the new fashion looks cool (besides the helmets, anyways lol), kinda tomb-raider-ish for the girls.

Yes maybe the new instance will help me get to 80 faster(dont say fc because no one so far every time i try dont want anyone under 80 for fc or its very difficult, but i would rather like a solo instance for when i cant do instances other then grind or soloing instances that i can do. lol.

Well at least the countdown was better then i thought. I thought it was going to be a super pack!!! and or a new Golden seed that cost 1mil dq ! XD or a Super gold coin.

xD yeahb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

some of us have alts... personally I have 5 .. who are all above the level requirement, all but one is 100 already the other is 93 b:surrender

I wish there was higher level option as well but i am ok with it. however I have a feeling this is going to be alot like lower level rebirth.. imposiable to get a squad for
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Faandral - Archosaur
    Faandral - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The fash is disgusting, the bike is disgusting, the new instance is about a month too late for any of my chars... BUT I have been dying for a 3.2+ flier for my EG, so 1/4 isn't too bad, I guess.