PWI Media

Options
SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
edited November 2011 in The Fanatics Forum

Ever wanted to grab some of the music that you hear in-game?
Perfect World Soundtrack
Yes, you can now have all of the background music in PWI available at your pleasure.
This is compressed in a .zip format. simply extract and play at your leisure.

Now Updated with tracks from the Genesis expansion. (Unfortunately, I have been unable to convert the new files from .ogg to .mp3. I think this may have something to do with the filenames and I will tinker with it later.)
I've even MP3 tagged some of the tracks with location data.

Perfect World Loading Screens
Available in sizes 1024x768 (4:3), 1280x720 (16:9~720p), and 1280x1024 (4:3 Hi-Rez).
This is compressed in a .zip format.

These are currently just the files from the Genesis version. I am looking for the game files from Rising Tide and previous versions to add to this. With luck it shouldn't take me long to find one of my backups.

Perfect World Smiley Set
Available for you to enjoy. I've modified a couple of the websites I manage to use them in the forum. (Credit is given to PWI of course.)

These are currently just standard smileys. I will add the other sets when I've got them sorted out.

Perfect World Cursor Sets
Available is sizes 1024x768 (4:3), 1280x720 (16:9~720p), and 1280x1024 (4:3 Hi-Rez).

These are currently just the files from the Genesis and Rising Tide versions. I am looking for the game files from the first version to add to this.

Perfect World Sounds
A complete collection of all the sounds that you can hear in PWI. Everything from skill effects to amient backround audio.

These are currently just the files from the Genesis expantion prior to the motorbikes. Also note: This file is huge, a whopping 305MB.

Note: It would be really great if a mod would stickie this. I plan on expanding it later with more media as I gather it. I've got a few projects that I'm putting together for users to play with.
Also Note: Files are stored on Google Docs. No worries about adware ot spyware that you get with the other uploaders. I would have put it on my own web server, but they recently restricted the size of the files I can host. I will look into a better hosting solution in the future.

Check out more of my work at pwiguides.guildlaunch.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by SylenThunder - Twilight Temple on

Comments

• Kotaxxxx - Raging Tide
    Kotaxxxx - Raging Tide Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    omg thanks a loooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!

i have been looking for this...

god bless u

btw. the cursor link is not working :(https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B9lzqHSdhMBQYTZmZjA3M2EtOTZlNS00NzM2LWFkNDUtOWIwNGYxNWE3YWM1&hl=en
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Updated original post with the Sounds of PWI.

Also, I tested the cursor link, it works fine for me, but I'll check the sharing settings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Nice b:victory
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Just bumping this up. Some mod should stickie this.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • devo973
    devo973 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Anyone having trouble with the .zip download? I click on it, click download, then google docs tells me that the file is too big to scan for viruses, then I click download anyway, and nothing happens :/
  • C/DE - Harshlands3
    C/DE - Harshlands3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Goodbye Crappy Genesis Login Music!