You cant un-scramble an egg

Comments

• Jenovadeath - Lost City
    Jenovadeath - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    And guess how much his gears are worth? Every piece of this gears is +11 or +12. It costs a few hundred mil just to get to 5 APS without the refines. I still haven't farmed back what my gears cost. You think every BM/Sin gets full interval gears handed to them at 100?

Why shouldn't someone who spent more on their gears kill things faster than you? If you point out the casters that spent the same amount on their gears but can't DD as fast, they can one shot 5-6 people in TWs in one go. They got benefits from the money they put into the gears, just in a different area.

what u pay for ur gears/refines is ur own problem its ur fault for not farming it up in the first place to make/refine them. -int is broke no matter how you look at it I've been playing this game 2 years now and before. Its the fact that ppl always want the easiest fastet way to get to the end of the yellow brick road. I've spent probably around 300 mil on this char with skill books refines lunar rings cape warsoul helm TT90 gold axes and wrists cost doesnt matter however the coin is not even a part of the argument.

Like I said before all those crying saying 5aps isn't broken is the only the ones that have it and don't want to be thrown in front of the bus.b:shutup
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    And guess how much his gears are worth? Every piece of this gears is +11 or +12. It costs a few hundred mil just to get to 5 APS without the refines. I still haven't farmed back what my gears cost. You think every BM/Sin gets full interval gears handed to them at 100?

Why shouldn't someone who spent more on their gears kill things faster than you? If you point out the casters that spent the same amount on their gears but can't DD as fast, they can one shot 5-6 people in TWs in one go. They got benefits from the money they put into the gears, just in a different area.

A caster with similar gear would not be able to do that. 5.0 builds actually have a very low cost per dps ratio due to their dps being so high. This cost is even cheaper for sins since they only need like a +8 dagger to match a +12 fist. The 5.0 build to match the damage output of a +12 R9 wiz is also pretty cheap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • amandisha74
    amandisha74 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    One thing I noticed he had every concievable buff, but the same time they don't appricate the other classes. That hard to stomach. Other classes make int DD look good. They take the glory then take a fat dump on your head. How long will people put up with it?

How many good barbs and clerics fed the enourmous EGO's of int DD?
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    what u pay for ur gears/refines is ur own problem its ur fault for not farming it up in the first place to make/refine them.
    LOL? I'm pointing out how much it costs for BM to get to endgame compare to the casters. There is no need for farming for casters with R8 so cheap.
    I've spent probably around 300 mil on this char with skill books refines lunar rings cape warsoul helm TT90 gold axes and wrists cost doesnt matter however the coin is not even a part of the argument.

And what you got from those money is a lot of HP and good defense. Your money went into different aspect of the character. You want high HP AND high DPS output?
    A caster with similar gear would not be able to do that. 5.0 builds actually have a very low cost per dps ratio due to their dps being so high. This cost is even cheaper for sins since they only need like a +8 dagger to match a +12 fist. The 5.0 build to match the damage output of a +12 R9 wiz is also pretty cheap.
    Yeah on a single target. Casters with just R8 still one shots many in TW. I've been at the end of just R8 +10, and it hurts. Aster you be sloppy with your reading:

If you point out the casters that spent the same amount on their gears but can't DD as fast, they can one shot 5-6 people in TWs in one go. They got benefits from the money they put into the gears, just in a different area.
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Pretty sure my sin has reached nearly 3 billion coins in cost..an yes he is sickly over powered compared to the vast majority of players i come across. On the other hand ..well he should be.
    The bottom line really is that the game is dead, you can simply buy everything in it. There is no achievements no exclusive gear, nothing you must earn that cant just be bought. Cash shopping an merchant class are the two true op classes.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    A caster with similar gear would not be able to do that.
    Would a caster with similar gears be unable to do so? Yea.

But a caster with similar gears would be able to sit in the middle of B lane in a TW, and be unkillable while **** anything he so much as looks at.

5.0 builds actually have a very low cost per dps ratio due to their dps being so high. This cost is even cheaper for sins since they only need like a +8 dagger to match a +12 fist. The 5.0 build to match the damage output of a +12 R9 wiz is also pretty cheap.

For single target DPS in PvE, yea sure.

A caster spends 60mil coins and gets rank 8. A bit of careful use of mirages and tienkang/tisha stones and he's at +6 on it. A +7 orb will probably go for about 15mil. Then wait for an orb sale and get 3 ocean orbs at about 25mil each, and bam, for 150mil that caster now destroys that BM who spent even more money on a single piece of nirvana gears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    LOL? I'm pointing out how much it costs for BM to get to endgame compare to the casters. There is no need for farming for casters with R8 so cheap.

you think a rank-8 caster can compare to a 5APS BM? i very seriously doubt that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    you think a rank-8 caster can compare to a 5APS BM? i very seriously doubt that.

Does anyone read? They are comparable in open PK and far superior in TW. For 1/10 of the cost.
    edited April 2011

And what you got from those money is a lot of HP and good defense. Your money went into different aspect of the character. You want high HP AND high DPS output?

lol i don't have high hp for my lvl i could have probably about 17k at my lvl if I restat to pure vit i've got 14k in tiger form fully buffed and thats with sage true form and shape shifting and lvl 10 beast kings so thats a 70% hp increase with those buffs. and rank 8 is cheap for everyone just cause u don't get aps sets with a bms rank8 doesnt mean its not an end game set. I'm not even in end game gear not by far I'm in what was end game gear over a year ago and rank 8 is only cheap if u can throw money away on this game.

How big a pay cut would you be taking if you didn't have 5 aps? how much longer would it take you to farm the instances? That is what the ppl with 5 aps are worried about taking a pay cut and having to actually do more than perma spark and auto attack for a minute or two through each boss fight. It's not that ppl care how fast you farm I could care less I could go and pan handle at the mall for a few hours and make 200$ to dump into this game and make just as much coin as if u farmed for a month all day selling gold in two hours.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    WTF is a pan handle and how do I find a job like that?
  • DvineCreed - Sanctuary
    DvineCreed - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Restrict all fist and claw weapons to blademasters only.
    Maximum attack speed: 2.5
    Change sparks so that using them will not increase attack speed.

I made a BM to tank for the fact I got sick of tring to find a barb.... I do alot solo for the fact A barb and cleric has gotten hard to get... secondly I got really sick of WC for a barb and getting responses of I want this much coin and ill do it! We all have repaire bills Heck today my repairs was hitting 300k from helpping a friend But I see it im getting lvled as well and spirit drops so who cares... I think alot do the amps cause of the same fact I did Left spend hour looking for a barb Ive even see some barbs here as of late my bm has more hp then them lol

You can change the amps but look at the other side it will bite looking for a barb again who still wont keep agro off the archer... have a 90 seeker and shes not amped and barbs still cant keep agro from the skill vortex there will always be a isuess to complain about amps and agro bla bla and so on... if anything work on twicking the skills for a barb to hold the agro that would help... but I dont see anything helpping getting a barb to actually say ya me ill go I get alot out of this to b:surrender
    edited April 2011
    lol its the term for what bums do asking for change. I've got friends that sit around asking for change for the bus and make more money that ppl with management positions in half the time on a good day.
  • amandisha74
    edited April 2011
    I am not as upset the fact that aps exist. but at the fact that they got a lock on the only 2 instances worth running. All I really want is somthing interesting I can do on MY toons. and yall can go off and do what aps do I don't really care. I would like somthing important and entertaining to do on my Toon is all i'm saying.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    I am not as upset the fact that aps exist. but at the fact that they got a lock on the only 2 instances worth running.

TT maybe (not that there's many mats needed in TT 3-X anymore anyways), but they don't have a lock on Nirvana. Nirvana is easy and nothing stops other classes to make their squad and run it, other than laziness.
  • DvineCreed - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    I am not as upset the fact that aps exist. but at the fact that they got a lock on the only 2 instances worth running. All I really want is somthing interesting I can do on MY toons. and yall can go off and do what aps do I don't really care. I would like somthing important and entertaining to do on my Toon is all i'm saying.

Im betting niv and fcc... I see alort off wc for high amps only I wont run with them, I have a close set of friends and fac mates I run with and thats the best thing run with ppl you know and friends I do agree stuff like that is what has made the amps bad, it cut out alot of ppl which agreed isnt fair!
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    First of all, delta makes a lot of money, and aps is practically useless there.

Or you could duo FC with a cleric and sell the heads.

Second of all, nothing is preventing you from doing any instance, NOTHING. Just because someone else does it faster doesn't mean you can't do it. You're just jealous is all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • DvineCreed - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    First of all, delta makes a lot of money, and aps is practically useless there.

Or you could duo FC with a cleric and sell the heads.

Second of all, nothing is preventing you from doing any instance, NOTHING. Just because someone else does it faster doesn't mean you can't do it. You're just jealous is all.

I wouldnt say jealous I know ppl that WILL NOT at all take low amps... the faster the run in niv the more money made but also very unfun unchallenging... that why I said find a group of ppl around your lvl and you have a set squad to run with and dont have to work about amps or speed or hell if you kill your squad b:laugh
    Its supost to be about having fun!
  • amandisha74
    edited April 2011
    2 years thousands of hours, and a few hundred bucks I should have more respect then have my toon insulted and marginalized when I request a squad for ANYTHING. Now that I have listen you your useless banter I'll say what I really think.

INT DD are oppertunistic, self rightious, pompous loud mouth, anti social, Egotistical, insecure, disrespectfull, leeches on this game that will eventually suck the life out of it.

Did you notice that had nothing to do with game mechanics how I just said that.

Get over yourselfs and get a clue.. nobody likes you as much as you think they do.
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    5 APS assassin, +10 daggers.
    My PK life:
    Pop out of stealth, kill person. Get ganked by the other 5 R9 casters around person. Port to town, repeat.
    Pop out of stealth, kill person. Go back in to stealth.
    Pop out of stealth, somehow fail to kill person. Go back in to stealth.
    Pop out of stealth, get attacked by higher level assassin. Port to town, go back to w.gate.
    Pop out of stealth, try to fight more than 1 person. Die horribly/go back in to stealth.

My TW life:
    Stealth, kill squishy, Re-stealth. Kill squishy. Shadow escape on CD, get ***** by 39483984 casters casting their AoEs.
    Repeat.

To be honest, I think you'd have to play an assassin to actually KNOW how overpowered they are in PVE and 1 vs 1 PVP.
    ONE VERSUS ONE PVP. Come on, you're crying because you can't beat ONE person that's playing an extremely overpowered class?
    I'm currently leveling a psychic, waiting for a rep sale. I can assure you, those that actually enjoy PVP/PK on their assassins must have a huge fetish for fighting people with less than 3% chance of losing.
    Any 5 APS character or the whole 5 APS thing is good for PVE and to kill 1 person at the time. What cost me like..what..~400m to get 5 APS on assassin, would get me like what. R8 on a caster with almost full +10 refines on majority of the gear. All that money for the benefit of farming for another character b:sweat

Look at it like this, some people will spend a lot of hours in to farming gear for their caster/non 5 APS class. Which is cool, and all. And takes time.
    But I worked my butt off to get 5 APS on my assassin and now decide to use it to farm for another class I want to use as a PVP/TW class. What's the difference? I have it easier NOW in terms of farming. But to get to this point, the same amount of time I spent on my assassin would've gotten me R8 at +10 for the weapon with +8 and higher refines on all armor pieces on let's say a psychic. Trust me, a lot of people would be more afraid of said psy in PVP/TW than they will be of an assassin with 5 APS.

This doesn't include cash shopping, because now any sensible cash shopper wouldn't charge that amount of money for a 5 APS char, when the same amount could net you a rank 8 caster with decent refines, and if it's a 5 APS sin you're going for, the amount of coins needed for that (for a 5 APS dagger sin) could get you very close to or more than R9 ring and weapon.

The 5.0 QQ overpowered stuff is now behind people, lol. Only those that have no one to farm with in game or too poor/unwilling to buy gold QQ about it. Ever since the rank sale I've been seeing daily WCs (On HT) for nirvana squads that don't even mention the need of an APS char.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • BulllsEyez - Heavens Tear
    BulllsEyez - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I wouldnt say jealous I know ppl that WILL NOT at all take low amps... the faster the run in niv the more money made but also very unfun unchallenging... that why I said find a group of ppl around your lvl and you have a set squad to run with and dont have to work about amps or speed or hell if you kill your squad b:laugh
    Its supost to be about having fun!

Lol nirv isnt resticted , u just need fckn FREE key for daily/bh
    There is no rule to go with aps sqad, u can go with fac/friends , u can make random run without aps users.

Ppl who spent few bilions coins for gears they just want make it fast and smooth with ppl who can help them with it ( who spent bilions either ). So tbh do u rly see anything wierd in this?
    Why the hell some1 who spent lot of $$$$ or hours to get stuff and do things faster and smooth should later take some1 who dont? They can if they want but if they wont help u get fast free coins then yeah NERF THEM ALLL. or better BAN THEM !

I still cant understand what is reason about why they dont make some nonaps sqad?
    Its lot of ppl around , take barb, bm, cleric few magic dds or archers and here u go!
    Ofc that ll be slower then 5.0 run but..... u always save bilions on gears
    Yeah but better is cry about it.

And yeah
    Rawrgh
    They're aren't complaining about 5 aps DDs in instances, they're complaining because said 5 aps players don't run with them.
    +1000

Its all about jealousy. If i cant get race car so why others could ve it? Ban it!
    Yeah i dont agree with pwi dev way - too greedy for me but u need to see 1 thing
    Many nonaps hates aps but.... when they coming to their sqad yeah BIGLOVE! b:thanks

I ve aps toons , magic toons , support toons . As wizi i know i cant deal same dmg as aps but idc. I like big hits , feel that power when u cast spell and got CRIT and its soo destructive
    Also i love be rapid killer , hit so fast, crit a lot . Either i like be barb/cleric
    Mages r pvp and aoes , Aps r single target and mostly pve - get used with it

Also u cant expect spent 50-300m and ve same power as bm/sin/barb who spent bilions on toon >.> . OFC u can spend same amount on mage and be unstopable in pvp

Most funny is... in game no1 cry. Ppl build sqads, goin with fac or friends, wasting teles when lf barb.... no1 cry about aps,nerfing anything- ppl r busy with game

So why is soo many treads here? if u dont wana play anymore find new game and qq there about 'why some1 spent 3bilions and killing my toon in 1 shoot ? Oo Its soo unfair ! NERF THEM ALL!!!! '
    If u dont like ? Dont play . If u dont play , why u spaming here? Oo
  • DvineCreed - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    2 years thousands of hours, and a few hundred bucks I should have more respect then have my toon insulted and marginalized when I request a squad for ANYTHING. Now that I have listen you your useless banter I'll say what I really think.

INT DD are oppertunistic, self rightious, pompous loud mouth, anti social, Egotistical, insecure, disrespectfull, leeches on this game that will eventually suck the life out of it.

Did you notice that had nothing to do with game mechanics how I just said that.

Get over yourselfs and get a clue.. nobody likes you as much as you think they do.

agreed but I am a dd and I dont see me or some other dd like that I run with alot of ppl I dont care who they are unless there asking ppl to pay there repair bills lol but really I was sitting here defending you... but not all dd are like that... I have this archer who can go 5.0 unsparked.. who actaully sits alot and not played and a 100 bm who is 5.0 and i use them to help ppl who cant get a tank cause I know i can do it for them so befor you go off and all dd not all of us are bad!

BulllsEyez .... Lol nirv isnt resticted , u just need fckn FREE key for daily/bh
    There is no rule to go with aps sqad, u can go with fac/friends , u can make random run without aps users.

thats what i been tring to say ty atleast someone gets it... I run with friends and fac mate for the most anyways! Mostly a sexy sin
  • amandisha74
    edited April 2011
    Think your the only ones that spent countless time on your toons you self righteous noob.

Lots of people spent thousands of hours on there toon PWE just chose to skrew them. Everybody else worked just as hard as you.. punk.... me more then anybody.

nobody will run nirv without you GOD. so go take your nirvana and pwe can go in hole I can give a chit no more.

almight GOD hail is the INT DD HAIL in DD

***'ing g'dam joke.
  • BulllsEyez - Heavens Tear
    BulllsEyez - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    agreed but I am a dd and I dont see me or some other dd like that I run with alot of ppl I dont care who they are unless there asking ppl to pay there repair bills lol but really I was sitting here defending you... but not all dd are like that... I have this archer who can go 5.0 unsparked.. who actaully sits alot and not played and a 100 bm who is 5.0 and i use them to help ppl who cant get a tank cause I know i can do it for them so befor you go off and all dd not all of us are bad!

BulllsEyez .... Lol nirv isnt resticted , u just need fckn FREE key for daily/bh

thats what i been tring to say ty atleast someone gets it... I run with friends and fac mate for the most anyways! Mostly a sexy sin

Same like meb:victory i always keeep looking world chat, and often chat at HeadHunter
    If im not already in bh sqad or so and some1 lf help, doesnt matter firned/facm8/random i always help if i can
    Especialy now when ppl cant find clerics/barbs for BHs/FBs cause most them r busy on alts
    Ofc imo ppl should do their bhs old way - work as team as current lv to learn game,have fun, make some friendships

But when some1 cant find barb for 69 and 5ppl spaming chats and cant start and its take 5/10/15/20min and no barbs on sight then yeah, ill take my evil bad selfish arogant je.rk tard 5.0 BM/Sin and help them with bh cause for me its kinda quick and they dont need to waste 30min+ for just start bh
    And i know lot of ppl like them, when i lv my wizi and was bit hard to find ffsqad some RANDOM BM offer me help with solo ff to jump my wizi to next ffrange ( 90+) to make things easier, and he did it and didnt ask about any fees. Same like lot of good ppl ( aps too ) helped me with cultis when i was fresh here . So i helping always when i can

What goes around comes around i belive in that b:pleased
  • amandisha74
    edited April 2011
    Other classes have to practical means to contribute to the econonomy like they use to.. the worthless cowards even took solo TT <squad> from the veno's in 3-1. no this was engeneered by sombody sombody that truely wanted to sink this game.

I take a stand here and NOW, Have fun I will not squad INT DD period now. I need nothing from them. and there self righteous behavior just makes me sick.

Have fun with your cash. I'm going to go buy npc gear and have fun with the game.

Cowards
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Think your the only ones that spent countless time on your toons you self righteous noob.

Lots of people spent thousands of hours on there toon PWE just chose to skrew them. Everybody else worked just as hard as you.. punk.... me more then anybody.

nobody will run nirv without you GOD. so go take your nirvana and pwe can go in hole I can give a chit no more.

almight GOD hail is the INT DD HAIL in DD

***'ing g'dam joke.
    How are you screwed?

If you are an arcane, YOU ARE A GOD IN TW.

If you are a melee, you are able to be very efficient in PvE.

YOU CANNOT HAVE EVERYTHING.

You CANNOT go with a PK/TW build/class and then expect to be as useful in PvE as a class that is built for PvE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mortal_Kiss - Heavens Tear
    Mortal_Kiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    How are you screwed?

If you are an arcane, YOU ARE A GOD IN TW.

If you are a melee, you are able to be very efficient in PvE.

YOU CANNOT HAVE EVERYTHING.

You CANNOT go with a PK/TW build/class and then expect to be as useful in PvE as a class that is built for PvE.

You are GOD in TW? So according to you TW is everything? I would literally change option to be GOD in TW to be 5 APS. TW is maybe 1/100 of all game.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    It's not just TW, it's all PK and PvP.

If you would rather specialize in PvE than PvP then reroll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • amandisha74
    edited April 2011
    I have a 95 Sin and I can't stand the freaking thing. So just cuz I don't like a class I should take a nurf.. you are all worried a about a bloody nurf and you don't realize we all took a nerf, every single class in this game took a nurf when you came. We handled it far better then you would have so far.

so put that in your pipe and smoke it
  • Mortal_Kiss - Heavens Tear
    Mortal_Kiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It's not just TW, it's all PK and PvP.

If you would rather specialize in PvE than PvP then reroll.

PvP mage is good? You must be kidding right? Mage has no chance to equal geared any1. No control skills + long channeling + hard dependable on chi.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    PvP mage is good? You must be kidding right? Mage has no chance to equal geared any1. No control skills + long channeling + hard dependable on chi.

And this is where your opinion became invalid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]