Weapons from Divine Emissary of Void

silver02
silver02 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2014 in The Crafting Nook
Are the weapons made by the Divine Honors tradeable?

Thank you =D
Post edited by silver02 on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Don't think so.

At least the Flame Wand I made for my cleric is untradeable.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • NianZu - Raging Tide
    NianZu - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Do the wapons have a time limit?
  • terrorofseas
    terrorofseas Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    All weapons obtained with divine orders are are non tradable and they do not have time limit.
  • Yulk - Raging Tide
    Yulk - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    that is stupid. they should be tradeable so people can drop it in pk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Not tradeable, but they are account stashable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • derkin
    derkin Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    That sucks. Should allow us to trade them. Trying to get the other ones is hard enough as it is! Not like it's the best weapons out there anyway.
  • kivitoq
    kivitoq Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    so if my blacksmith isn't the required level for the weap then i can't exchange divine honors of shadow for the weap i want?
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    your blacksmith level has nothing to do with the divine honors, or anything you can get for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Oiishi - Sanctuary
    Oiishi - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    What do you need to have (crafting skills, char levels or otherwise) do you have to have before you can exchange for the weapon?

I have a lvl 49 Mystic that have 5 Divine Honor of the Light tokens but seemingly cannot exchange for the Wheel of Fate weapon.

Appreciate any advice given. b:bye

*edit* - solution found. need to drag tokens to the NPC window with the required number of tokens. Only then will the exchange be available.
  • JolyneJostaR - Sanctuary
    JolyneJostaR - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    *edit* - solution found. need to drag tokens to the NPC window with the required number of tokens. Only then will the exchange be available.

This needs to be put in a sticky somewhere. It took me awhile to figure out how to exchange divine orders for weapons,b:chuckle
  • HexOddus - Raging Tide
    HexOddus - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    What do you need to have (crafting skills, char levels or otherwise) do you have to have before you can exchange for the weapon?

I have a lvl 49 Mystic that have 5 Divine Honor of the Light tokens but seemingly cannot exchange for the Wheel of Fate weapon.

Appreciate any advice given. b:bye

ok i had the same issue had to submit a ticket, but when I was trying to drag the items they were not recognized, i am running a verification on the game, to see if there are corrupted files avoiding getting the weapon...

then if they can be account stashed I would be most grateful, the weapons I mean...

should have looked here before the ticket ...
  • vauki1
    vauki1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Can someone tell me why i cant take any more quests with the reward divine honor of light is it beacus i already made a dagger there. I can still get quests without reward divine honor of light
    thx :)
  • darkwind258
    darkwind258 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Not tradeable, but they are account stashable.

thanks!! i was really wondering about this :D thank you!!! :) atleast my other toons can benefit from those weaps :)
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2014

thanks!! i was really wondering about this :D thank you!!! :) atleast my other toons can benefit from those weaps :)
    This looks like a NECRO!

darkwind258 replied to a message that was 3 years 1 month 7 days 20 hours 34 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    In the future, please try to avoid reviving threads that have been inactive for over a month.

As this one hasn't been touched in over three years, it's a rather extreme example of what not to do.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.