Major Lag spike March 18th, 2011

Options

Comments

• KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    OMFG PWI wth im in the middle of Tanking a Boss and a DC with a Charm on I better get compensation for my Charm or something RFT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I play on a west coast server but I'm on the east coast so I'm also experiencing this problem...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veonita - Dreamweaver
    Veonita - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Give Veonita back her Dreamwaver b:angry
    I am:
    VeonitaMage Lvl 001 Mage
    LadyVeonita Lvl 034 Archer
    VeonitaMysti Lvl 055 Mystic
    $exyAlexis Lvl 090 Cleric
    $exyAIexis Lvl 092 Sin

Im in your Mind and I will never leave~
  • Masoteaka - Harshlands
    Masoteaka - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    theres a first for everything, i finally got DC from lag =D also highest ping i got was 12,445 b:laugh my connection seems stable atm but others are still getting ping readings in the 10-20ks

scratch the stable thing....the lag has returned
  • OneWingElf - Raging Tide
    OneWingElf - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ok 3 time dced this is kinda getting **** what is going on?? is the game being effect by the Japan earthquake that happen or the tsunamis that are happening??? well off to FW for know let up they are running
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hopefully you're not trolling, because that sounds awesome b:chuckle

I'm actually not. This was literally like -THE- second I clicked the thing.

Nobody use the Mindless scroll! It crashes the server. Still, could be very useful in TW if you're fighting a losing battle in a defense war.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • IHazNutz - Dreamweaver
    IHazNutz - Dreamweaver Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I think pwi needs to upgrade those apple IIe's they have runnin the servers, maybe upgrade to some pentium II's b:angry
  • Synta - Dreamweaver
    Synta - Dreamweaver Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I tried using a weird scroll thing from the Guild Base Heavenly Vault, cause the description was still in Chinese and I wanted to know wtf it did. After I clicked it, everything froze and I DCed.

Apparently it blows up the server, lulz. Sorry bout dat.

rofl, k i blame you
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • OmegaToth - Harshlands
    OmegaToth - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wheeeee ty pwi no response from no1 of u while u happily accept our cash nice job. bring more buggy stuff we really appriciate that ty for careing so much.
  • jvjkee
    jvjkee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Во имя Ктулху прекратите лаги
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Its a Sign they dont want me to get to 90
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kayleigh - Raging Tide
    Kayleigh - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Maybe the servers are suffering from the overload of everyone regretting jones' blessing. <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Started March 2010
    Characters
    Kayleigh - 102 Sage Cleric
    KayTheBarb - 100 Sage Barbarian
  • DarkBlueEvil - Raging Tide
    DarkBlueEvil - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I didn't get dc'd! And I get dc'd more times every hour than all of RT put together! b:victory

9K ping isn't nice though .-.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    jvjkee wrote: »

cool story brah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    was about to write that i didnt got dced. then, opened the game be4 clicking reply here, got dced.

Gms u better be giving us double drops nowb:angry

b:laughb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I posted in the lastest thread before this one that like always...... I NEVER lag on this game. Neither do most of my faction or anyone I play with. So with that it's logical to assume it's NOT PWI's servers, or everyone would be lagging bad. Also since it's usually not on our end..... that leaves one thing. Something's **** up in between you and PWI, all the servers and miles of cables across the country... or the ocean lol. Hell maybe someone ran their car into a box somewhere... But the other day (you can go to idk.. page 4 now? to find the earlier thread "lag since expansion"), the game was freezing up all day. Like every damn mob I hit. Hell I went after Shade Eido and the last HALF of the fight froze up. this was all on my mystic. I just held down pet heal since the game froze, hoped it would catch up and he'd be dead and i'd still be alive lol... and i was.

Still ...... since that day I haven't lagged once so...... who knows it might not have been PWI.... coulda been something screwed up in between like i said. Idk anymore.. rofl b:surrender
    jvjkee wrote: »

You do realize these forums are english only right? And most if not all of us have no clue what you just said? And no I'm not going to bother translating it lol
  • Mystik_Kiss - Dreamweaver
    Mystik_Kiss - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I was just on for about 5 minutes and everything stopped completely Lag Spike was at 32K. Couldn't even Log out normally had to force log out.
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    My suggestion why not just actually fix those spike lags and server upgrade, than to just roll back the issue? I mean if you roll it back all you're doing is extending the problem further out til it happens again.

Do us all a favor and start upgrading for once, otherwise why play a messed up and broken laggy game that will keep on repeating the same issue once before?

I mean its not going to kill you Devs to actually get a newer or several parts and fix the damn thing? I mean my own cousin can fix this entire thing without having failures.

so what is the big hold up on not trying that for once?
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    Options
    rofl, k i blame you

I dare someone on the west coast servers to go buy a Mindless Scroll and click it.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    30k ms ping... =o_O=

West Archo it's so empty now...
    [insert sig here]
  • JaysonE - Archosaur
    JaysonE - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    JUST WONDERING HAVE THE GOOD OLD GM OR MOD SAID ANYTHING OR DOES ANYONE NO WTF IS HAPPENING THIS IS BECOMING A JOKE.b:cry
  • Samnang - Dreamweaver
    Samnang - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mind you its still really early GM time, they might not be in work yet...
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hey guys,

Thanks for the heads up, I`ve let Frankie know about it. Hopefully, soon everything will be fixed!

Grim
  • SeekerSin - Dreamweaver
    SeekerSin - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    OMG just got back into game on dreamweaver and have a ping of 30334 thats insane.

Can anyone top that xDb:victory
    For a gallant spirit there can never be defeat
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You do realize these forums are english only right? And most if not all of us have no clue what you just said? And no I'm not going to bother translating it lol

Hey, lay off him man. He made a valid point. Wish the devs were more like him.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    He did? wth did he say? that wasnt' english lol.....
  • Lonzooo - Harshlands
    Lonzooo - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I posted in the lastest thread before this one that like always...... I NEVER lag on this game. Neither do most of my faction or anyone I play with. So with that it's logical to assume it's NOT PWI's servers, or everyone would be lagging bad. Also since it's usually not on our end..... that leaves one thing. Something's **** up in between you and PWI, all the servers and miles of cables across the country... or the ocean lol. Hell maybe someone ran their car into a box somewhere... But the other day (you can go to idk.. page 4 now? to find the earlier thread "lag since expansion"), the game was freezing up all day. Like every damn mob I hit. Hell I went after Shade Eido and the last HALF of the fight froze up. this was all on my mystic. I just held down pet heal since the game froze, hoped it would catch up and he'd be dead and i'd still be alive lol... and i was.

Still ...... since that day I haven't lagged once so...... who knows it might not have been PWI.... coulda been something screwed up in between like i said. Idk anymore.. rofl b:surrender

so why EVERYONE has this? im in europe, i saw ppl from west coast, east coast everywhere posting here....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skulla - Dreamweaver
    Skulla - Dreamweaver Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Normally don't waste my time on lag issue complaints. This morning though, sheesh, wth is goin on? Logged in, checked the guild window, whispered one of my online guildies and it said offline, double checked guild window, even more confused lol.

Then I try to move and everybody disappeared in Arch. Nobody around but chat window still rolling along. Tried to give/accept invites, no go. Couldn't enable/disable flight without a 2-3 second delay.

Game is unplayable in current state. Hope it's the servers so you can do something about it.
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol at the person that suggested the lag was because of the earthquakes in japan... really?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Soira - Raging Tide
    Soira - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sooo, any answer on what's going on?

I just got killed in cube because of the damn lag -.-''

24k ping u.u