Assassin Killers?

2»

Comments

• supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    wow okeano u really just dont get what were trying to say here do u. its not the class its the player. and judgeing buy what u just said about full nv im guessing ur an over cash shopperwhos used to getting what he wants. theres a way around everything and even a monkey can know that
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    If you don't have the tools for the job, you don't have them. End of discussion.

If a class can kill you in 5 seconds even as a HA with amazing gears and you have very short anti stun and no good reliable stun, you're screwed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    wow okeano u really just dont get what were trying to say here do u. its not the class its the player. and judgeing buy what u just said about full nv im guessing ur an over cash shopperwhos used to getting what he wants. theres a way around everything and even a monkey can know that

Actually, I'm 100% f2p and had to deal with **** gears for a long time before I saved up enough for my Nirvana. I've been BM for two years now, way before packs, way before interval craz and way before everyone running around with rank 8 and 9. I understand what you mean about the player behind the character makes a difference. My BM with less than 8k HP can drop R9+12 Cleric or Archer who has more HP than me, so yes I know what makes the difference.

But there's a point where no matter how much skill you have, you can't overcome the game merchanics. When you have a class with very limited anti stun skill and one stun, I don't care how good you are, being good isn't going to stop you from getting stunned if your class doen't have the skill to counter stun. Once you get stunned, you get one shot of getting out of it with your genie's Domain. With Domain you get your chance of putting on anti stun and hope for counter attack. If the Sin stealth here and wait out your anti stun, you die the next stun, game over.

Look at this video here. The BM in it has full +10 gear and full VIT stones. He was good enough to use the BM's level 100 buff right before he got slept. At that point, he's got 1225% physical def buff with 1000% from the level 100 buff, 75% from BM's Bell buff and 150% from physical marrow. To put 1225% in perspective, a Seeker with sage BM buff and Cleric buff can only have 150% of equipment physical defense. His 1225% of equipment's physical defense on top of his 10K+ HP got cut through in 6 seconds, from 1:04 to 1:10. Watch the whole video if you want. Sin's got a buff that makes any debuff miss 50% of the time, so your only stun only have 50% chance of landding.
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited March 2011
    BM failz at stunlocking
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    brent40 wrote: »
    BM failz at stunlocking

Have fun stunlocking Tidal Protection. I wasn't impressed by how NyKage did, but when your 100% stuns will fail 50% of the time, it's really a pain in the ***.
  • brent40
    edited March 2011
    Well I really don't care to get to far into detail about how half assed the BM was playing...it would just become a flame fest.. So I just said that, because several times he had the window of oppurtunity just to use that one powerful tool..

also a list of other stuff,... But I guess you even said that.
  • Eraldus - Sanctuary
    Eraldus - Sanctuary Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Sins can kill anyone anytime at pvp, thanks to this 5 aps stuff that destroyed the fun factor of a true pvp battle...

Wanna win? Get your best interval gears and fists/claws/daggers, use demon spark and win!

Wow! So much fun...
    Retired...

Reasons? Packs, rank gear, picky greedy players, the list goes on b:bye
  • brent40
    edited March 2011
    Lol...keep in mind dude, if the boutique sold godmode scrolls, there would be alot of people buying them..

PWI -PK is broke. EGs didnt fix it, PWI didnt fix it, and as long as people buy into it, they never will.
  • virusofyourlife2
    virusofyourlife2 Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    From my view point it is way more useful after the fight has been started. Most sins I have seen and fought like to shadow escape when you are getting the best of them. Hit Edged Blur no more shadow escape and finish of your prey!

Simply put, a seeker can't DD enough to kill a sin before the sin kills them.

Have you seen seekers trying to Oracle? Level 60s take 2 minutes to kill Wicked Pirate.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    brent40 wrote: »
    Well I really don't care to get to far into detail about how half assed the BM was playing...it would just become a flame fest.. So I just said that, because several times he had the window of oppurtunity just to use that one powerful tool..

also a list of other stuff,... But I guess you even said that.

If he actually knew how to CC DBB with GS, he had chances to kill cheze through Expel, but I guess you can't expect everyone to know.
  • brent40
    edited March 2011
    ^^

But then again... prior to fishes BMs got spoilt themsleves on the idea of just running in, roaring, and taking out squishy before the CD themselves..

If there was to be ANY sin killers, BMs should have been it.
  • sarahhowells
    sarahhowells Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Why has no one mentioned expelling a sin, sin half our attacks are metal...
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited March 2011
    Look at this video here.

HAHAHA.

such a waste of so much good gear.

as for the thread, seekers are lolterrible. even if they had good skills, their weapon is the weakest of any weapon in the game. b:shutup
  • Agatio - Harshlands
    Agatio - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Have fun stunlocking Tidal Protection. I wasn't impressed by how NyKage did, but when your 100% stuns will fail 50% of the time, it's really a pain in the ***.
    Well, it's even more than 50%, because if BM doesn't have two +50% accu rings he will miss like hell.
  • Eraldus - Sanctuary
    Eraldus - Sanctuary Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Simply put, a seeker can't DD enough to kill a sin before the sin kills them.

Have you seen seekers trying to Oracle? Level 60s take 2 minutes to kill Wicked Pirate.

Either you're exaggerating or those seekers must have horrible gears/builds and doesn't know hot to play as a seeker. Mine can destroy those pirates in a matter of secs.

People are still learning how to play as the Seeker, but people that are hypering their way to 100 will only make the seeker look a fail class.
    prof wrote: »
    as for the thread, seekers are lolterrible. even if they had good skills, their weapon is the weakest of any weapon in the game. b:shutup

Over exaggerating much?
    Retired...

Reasons? Packs, rank gear, picky greedy players, the list goes on b:bye
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    Why has no one mentioned expelling a sin, sin half our attacks are metal...

Because any Sin with half a brain will have neutral buff filter on? You can't just cast Exepl on someone and pew pew away like casters did before, you know.