Nerfed

Alkaia - Harshlands
Alkaia - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Seeker
I dont get it, I thought the Seeker/Mystic job was to slightly brake the power out of sins and r9.
Yet it looks like the buffs cost mirages, some skills that reduce resistence cant be used on player.
Is that another way for PWE to make player cs more, or this expension meant to keep this game alive, not really but sort of balanced and fun for the player?
Post edited by Alkaia - Harshlands on

Comments

• ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I dont get it, I thought the Seeker/Mystic job was to slightly brake the power out of sins and r9.
    Yet it looks like the buffs cost mirages, some skills that reduce resistence cant be used on player.
    Is that another way for PWE to make player cs more, or this expension meant to keep this game alive, not really but sort of balanced and fun for the player?
    So if you heard that Seekers had a 1 shot aoe skill that didn't need a target and could even be cast in SZ, and you heard this from other players, would you believe that too, even w/o Official proof to prove this as fact? O_o

Honestly, I can sorta see what Wanmei was thinking when they made these new classes to "try" to rebalance the game somewhat, but due to PWI's current player base being corrupted by -int gear, dps and sins, you cant expect it to be very easy to see a real change anytime soon, can you?b:surrender

Patience, young one...
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • AuroraLucia - Archosaur
    AuroraLucia - Archosaur Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So if you heard that Seekers had a 1 shot aoe skill that didn't need a target and could even be cast in SZ, and you heard this from other players, would you believe that too, even w/o Official proof to prove this as fact? O_o

Honestly, I can sorta see what Wanmei was thinking when they made these new classes to "try" to rebalance the game somewhat, but due to PWI's current player base being corrupted by -int gear, dps and sins, you cant expect it to be very easy to see a real change anytime soon, can you?b:surrender

Patience, young one...

I can't see it being changed at anytime simply because of 5 APS. Even if they limited all weapons to their respective classes so that only Blademasters could use fists, it would just hurt the game even more by having APS squads consist of only Blademasters and Assassins. I don't mind 5 APS personally, I just hate it that those who have it tend to discriminate against other classes by not allowing them in at all without 5 APS.

It's not the game that is unbalanced (aside from the Assassins being absolutely brutal in PvP), it's the player base that is the problem.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It's not the game that is unbalanced (aside from the Assassins being absolutely brutal in PvP), it's the player base that is the problem.
    (aside from the Assassins being absolutely brutal in PvP), it's the player base that is the problem.
    (aside from the Assassins being absolutely brutal in PvP)

Aside from r9 +10 wizards in PVP

Aside from r9 +10 archers in PVP

Aside from r9 +10 psychics in PvP

Aside from .......... oh wait it seems all classes can be just as brutal in PvP ... hmmmm ... b:bye
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Alkaia - Harshlands
    Alkaia - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    .[/COLOR]

It not offical but it is on ecatomb, and it looks like they got the information from china version.

But I guess I should ask some ppl on the server, some of them passed 50 by now.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    5.0 are left by old dev I think. They are "meant" to give it to archer, but wanmei release stuff to "help" other classes to reach 5.0. Maybe that's one of the reason why wanmei can't fix it, cause they don't know how to code.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.