[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It's 30mins not 15 I think
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It's 30mins not 15 I think

It's 15, unless sage/demon increases duration.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    They will update it in future..I hope. Its 30mins in wanmei.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i was going to update my res skill today when i noticed that ecatomb.net is actually wrong on the mana cost of the res skill.

like i said in the first post, i heard there was an update that reduced the mana cost of this skill, and also increased the time (like Mooy said, its 30 mins in wanmei).

i think ecatomb is basing the mana cost off of that version.

2.6k mp doesnt sound like a lot, but at the rate the skill is going, its raising 350 MP per lvl.

the skill really starts out requiring 650 MP at lvl 1 (ecatomb says its 455). lvl 2 is 1000 (eca says 700), lvl 3 its 1350 (eca says 945).. etc, meaning, lvl 10 is really going to cost us 3,800 mp (because its raising 350 MP each time) - until we get (if we get) the same update as wanmei.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shahiro - Dreamweaver
    Shahiro - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    why would they need to res buff anyone but the cleric? buff the cleric... everyone dies... mobs/boss resets... cleric res... res other members... try to keep going...

There might be a case where cleric is stuck in BB or too busy keeping someone else alive to res.

If the mystic uses the Res as a party buff it's more expensive than a cleric res cost. On a good run, no one could die. But we still will become res buff slaves and everyone will want it. :S

kknboy wrote: »
    When i cast it on players, i hope that their characters die during the 15 min duration just so that i know that the mp used for the skill didn't go to waste b:pleased

I know, right? I'd kill 'em myself just to get that feeling of satisfaction.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I think most of ecatombs stats on the mystic and seeker are wrong, he said him self when he posted in the general section that a lot is still bugged so don't trust it yet, my res skill is level 4 and takes 1.7k to use, at level 5, it's something like 2k - 2.1k, need to check when i get to a trainer.

I don't like how even skills like the pet heal drinks MP so bad either, its over double the venos pet heal cost, granted it casts at just about double speed, so why not just double MP instead of whats nearly triple, makes me wonna just play my veno sometimes while it still has a herc, gota be so careful at these low levels with mana consumption.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I don't like how even skills like the pet heal drinks MP so bad either, its over double the venos pet heal cost, granted it casts at just about double speed, so why not just double MP instead of whats nearly triple

actually, that's just about right.

veno heal pet, level 10: channel 1.5 sec + cast 1.0 sec = 2.5 seconds, 95 mana.
    mystic heal summon: chan 0.5sec + cast 0.5sec = 1.0 seconds, 275 mana.

so the veno's pet heal really does take almost three times as long to fire off, for almost one-third the mana cost. the ratios are 0.345 and 0.4, respectively.

more annoying by far: a veno's heal pet is maxed to level 10 once the veno hits level 93; the mystic can max out heal summon at level 52. hax!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    actually, that's just about right.

veno heal pet, level 10: channel 1.5 sec + cast 1.0 sec = 2.5 seconds, 95 mana.
    mystic heal summon: chan 0.5sec + cast 0.5sec = 1.0 seconds, 275 mana.

so the veno's pet heal really does take almost three times as long to fire off, for almost one-third the mana cost. the ratios are 0.345 and 0.4, respectively.

more annoying by far: a veno's heal pet is maxed to level 10 once the veno hits level 93; the mystic can max out heal summon at level 52. hax!

Yea true, but mystics don't need to rely on there pets half as much as a veno, with a veno its practically a neccesity to have there pet out to tank damage and assist the kill, with quite a lot of mobs, I find it easier to just have my support pet out to give me damage resistance if I'm being multi-mobed, or an increased HP mob, simply because the mystics pet's defence isn't all that great, plus its HP is low, just obviously its advantage is its attack speed and damage which I ain't complaining about.

If level 10 could even be reduced to 200 mana consumption then I'd be a bit happier, probs won't be changed anyway, just wanted to voice it out more then anything, also to the on-topic part, level to myst res will probs be about 4k mana consumption since level 5 is 2k mp I think, which I really do think is a pain in the ***, a lot of the time i don't even cast it on my self cos I cba burning half my MP away before I've even started killing the mobs I need.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ... also to the on-topic part, level to myst res will probs be about 4k mana consumption since level 5 is 2k mp I think, ...

Level 10 costs 2660 MP according to ecatomb.
  • Kyreah - Raging Tide
    Kyreah - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Level 10 costs 2660 MP according to ecatomb.

Ecatomb is wrong. It says level 4 is only 1190 mana; it's actually 1700. Level 10 is going to end up costing much more than 2.6k mp.
    xx LinneaSage - Level 66 Arcane Veno - {Retired}
    xx Ephemera - Level 46 Mystic - {Main}
    xx Kyreah - Level 29 Cleric
    xx Linneah - Level 24 HA Fox Veno
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    like i just said, lvl 10 costs 3,800 mana
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tamedpanda - Dreamweaver
    Tamedpanda - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    lvl 7 costs 2750MP, and at lvl 50 with a pure mag build (bad gears though) i have 4731MP.

yay for half my MP gone in one skill.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    I think most of ecatombs stats on the mystic and seeker are wrong, he said him self when he posted in the general section that a lot is still bugged so don't trust it yet, my res skill is level 4 and takes 1.7k to use, at level 5, it's something like 2k - 2.1k, need to check when i get to a trainer.

I don't like how even skills like the pet heal drinks MP so bad either, its over double the venos pet heal cost, granted it casts at just about double speed, so why not just double MP instead of whats nearly triple, makes me wonna just play my veno sometimes while it still has a herc, gota be so careful at these low levels with mana consumption.

For some unknown reason, ecatomb is base off from wanmei instead of PWI. I campared ecatomb to wanmei, they are the same. So mana cost may fix in future update just like in wanmei.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]