Tw?

NURREN - Heavens Tear
NURREN - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Seeker
This is a question for both classes, any 1 know if the seeker or mystic will be any good in TW ?
Post edited by NURREN - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    seeker will be useful in tw for sure for settibng up a zhen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Ibbies - Lost City
    Ibbies - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lol funny, asking about mystics in the seeker section...

anyhow. i believe that seekers CAN be decent in tw, but im guessing theyll be a tad bit slower than most melee classes.

mystics on the other hand, i cant really make a guess about because i heard theyre a mix of wizard,veno,and psychic :P.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    seeker will be useful in tw for sure for settibng up a zhen.
    you mean that screwdriver skill? >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Lupumid - Sanctuary
    Lupumid - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    +30 defense level buff, and tons of AOEs including a zhen. They'll be very very useful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm quite curious about this as well since rank sale and attack blessings have screwed over melee classes in TW. Bm has aoes too but still get's owned there so I'm really curious to see what can the seeker do not to suck here. They're gonna need some pretty high aoe spike dmg to be decent, 30 def lvls should also be good.
    It's all about LoL,yo.