Wedding Guide!

Comments

• minimejulia
    minimejulia Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Sticky pls :)
    What Kehrendorh said. ^^^
    Fighting
    The Jealous Ex will be summoned automatically sometime after this: be prepared. He will show up behind smaller mobs called Wedding Crashers. Those shouldn't take very long to kill, (can't recall how much HP they have) and then everyone should move to the Jealous Ex. It has 30mil HP, which shouldn't take long to knock out if you have enough people. CAUTION: The groom and bride should NOT attack any of the mobs or boss otherwise the quest will fail. This boss can be summoned multiple times for more contribution, but it costs 6mil per summon. If no one wants to do this then the groom should continue the quest at the Wedding Planner. There should be some more red text here and waiting.
    Actually, it takes 5 mill to summon. Thought I'd fix that for you. :D
    Tyvm for making a guide on this for everyone. Out of all the ones I've been to, the ones where the couple was in squad with other people, did fail. So I'm thinking that people are right when they say it fails cause it's not just the couple in squad, which makes sense. After all, you two have to do your marriage quest in squad alone.
    Also, you forgot to add that if anyone gets dc'd or leaves the instance after the instance has started, it will also fail. Reason being, the instance sees this as someone objecting to the ceremony.
    Another prize you didn't mention, that I've gotten in one, are 2 whole socket stones. Yes, TWO. I was rather pissy with that since I was in first place with the venos. b:angry
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Actually, it's 5.88m which is closer to 6m b:surrender

Here's some costs of the wedding decorations, don't think anyone posted them yet (I didn't write down the exact names of the decorations but you can figure it out). I didn't get any of them so I'm not sure if they give any contribution points although I heard they don't:

Choir: 6.88m
    Corbeils: 6.88m
    Guards: 6.88m
    Lights: 3.88m
    Wine: 18.88m
    Cake: 18.88m
    Roses: 1.88m
    (There are 6 options on where to put these, they cost 1.88m each)
    Petals: 6.88m
    (Might have been like the roses where you can put it in different places but I can't remember)
    Arch: 6.88m

I think that's all of them as far as decorations go.
  • Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    PS : I`ll speak with Frankie about making this thread sticky.
    Great guide Jelly! Sticky please Frankie/Grim b:bye...
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    What Kehrendorh said. ^^^

Tyvm for making a guide on this for everyone. Out of all the ones I've been to, the ones where the couple was in squad with other people, did fail. So I'm thinking that people are right when they say it fails cause it's not just the couple in squad, which makes sense. After all, you two have to do your marriage quest in squad alone.
    Also, you forgot to add that if anyone gets dc'd or leaves the instance after the instance has started, it will also fail. Reason being, the instance sees this as someone objecting to the ceremony.
    Another prize you didn't mention, that I've gotten in one, are 2 whole socket stones. Yes, TWO. I was rather pissy with that since I was in first place with the venos. b:angry

Oh, thanks for that, I'll mention the socket stones, haha. I've just never been in one where someone got those, lol.

Actually, it's 5.88m which is closer to 6m b:surrender

Here's some costs of the wedding decorations, don't think anyone posted them yet (I didn't write down the exact names of the decorations but you can figure it out). I didn't get any of them so I'm not sure if they give any contribution points although I heard they don't:

Choir: 6.88m
    Corbeils: 6.88m
    Guards: 6.88m
    Lights: 3.88m
    Wine: 18.88m
    Cake: 18.88m
    Roses: 1.88m
    (There are 6 options on where to put these, they cost 1.88m each)
    Petals: 6.88m
    (Might have been like the roses where you can put it in different places but I can't remember)
    Arch: 6.88m

I think that's all of them as far as decorations go.

Thanks! Gonna add these as well. :D At my wedding we didn't want to pay for decorations, so I had no idea on prices.

Great guide Jelly! Sticky please Frankie/Grim b:bye...

Thank you! :)

EDIT: Updated with the suggestions!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Weddings are expensive...ins't it the brides parents that pay b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Thanks! Gonna add these as well. :D At my wedding we didn't want to pay for decorations, so I had no idea on prices.

b:victory

Also I think you didn't mention that the bride and groom corsages are 67k (66,666 coins) not like the 20k for the guests. Maybe I missed it somewhere...
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    wow it sure is expensive when you line up the prices D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    b:victory

Also I think you didn't mention that the bride and groom corsages are 67k (66,666 coins) not like the 20k for the guests. Maybe I missed it somewhere...

Had the 20k, but not the 67k, thanks. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

• Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I dont' know if it was mentioned, and whether this is stickied or not (it should be) but do the bouqet digging throughout the ENTIRE ceremony. even during the jealous ex fighting. but dig bouquets at least for the full time u have in there. I came in like 4th in contribution at a friend's wedding, got 150 mirages as my prize. Had 5K + points or something (idk it was a month ago).
  • edward17
    edward17 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Soooo i need to reset the time of the wedding but i dont know how to cancel my already made time, see i made the time because it worked but then something popped up and now i need to make it for a later time but i cant cancel it, does my husband need to be in the squad with me to do this? or do i need something? im just confused...help? =D
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    edward17 wrote: »
    Soooo i need to reset the time of the wedding but i dont know how to cancel my already made time, see i made the time because it worked but then something popped up and now i need to make it for a later time but i cant cancel it, does my husband need to be in the squad with me to do this? or do i need something? im just confused...help? =D

Did you have enough coins to cancel it? It was a couple million coins to cancel forgot the exact amount. You also have to rebuy the packs afterwards to schedule a new time (I think).
  • edward17
    edited February 2011
    omg no that sucks i am not buying more packs ugggh fml that sucks D=
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    It's 3mil to cancel, and if you do have to re buy it's 10 gold for both the reserves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

• edward17
    edited February 2011
    Did you have enough coins to cancel it? It was a couple million coins to cancel forgot the exact amount. You also have to rebuy the packs afterwards to schedule a new time (I think).

well i talked to someone on the game who got married, and when my husband gets on we're gonna get in a squad and see how that goes. and you dont have to rebuy the packs cuz your already married =P but i'll letcha know. thank you for the help btw
  • Labamba - Lost City
    Labamba - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i have an upcoming wedding b:cute and i need as much info as possible. I was told that i could throw the boquet multiple times and get free contribution that way. Is that true?

Also, i need to know if teh groom/bride can re-summon the jealous ex. Or if the guests have to i read that guests have to but it seemed to make more sense that the bride and groom do.b:shocked

I need to know also how much it costs FOR SURE to re-summon so that IF guests have to re-summon the jealous ex then i can give them the proper amount of coins to summon for me.

Thank you for the guide it really helped me b:thanks

i'll be sure to remind my guests NOT TO LEAVE and to bring enough coins for the corsage.

<33
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    [QUOTE=Jellytoast - Sanctuary;10903712
    The prizes for the groom and bride vary depending on the amount of total contribution. They are at 30k, 60k, and 100k, and there will be some red text alerting you of when/if the numbers are reached.
    I'm not completely sure what the prizes are at each level, (think there are some sort of daily blessings and a ring for 2nd and 3rd prize) but I do know that at a friends wedding he managed to get enough money to summon the Jealous Ex multiple times until 100k contribution was reached. Both the bride and the groom got a permanent set of the wedding fashion.

I know what gives the 30k: It gives a ring(Silver ring) who, 1 time per day, gives a bless +2 attack and +2 def. Last 1 hour.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ok....why was this guide not made a sticky?

No offense to the one who got a sticky with their guide....but that thing is bland an unimaginative. I feel like i am reading ingredients on the back of a cereal box >.>

Labamba you can throw the Bouquet Multiple times. As well as summon the Ex again as well
    But its around 6 mil to summon.....so betta have rich friends <.<b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    i have an upcoming wedding b:cute and i need as much info as possible. I was told that i could throw the boquet multiple times and get free contribution that way. Is that true?

Also, i need to know if teh groom/bride can re-summon the jealous ex. Or if the guests have to i read that guests have to but it seemed to make more sense that the bride and groom do.b:shocked

I need to know also how much it costs FOR SURE to re-summon so that IF guests have to re-summon the jealous ex then i can give them the proper amount of coins to summon for me.

Thank you for the guide it really helped me b:thanks

i'll be sure to remind my guests NOT TO LEAVE and to bring enough coins for the corsage.

<33

Well, I'm going to another wedding soon so I'll double check on the jealous ex price, cause I forget, lol. But I think it's 5.8mil. Also yes, you can keep throwing the bouquets to keep the guests getting contribution. It's just a quest you take from the father guy up front, so keep taking it. :)

I know what gives the 30k: It gives a ring(Silver ring) who, 1 time per day, gives a bless +2 attack and +2 def. Last 1 hour.

Thank you! I'll put that in there. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

• Labamba - Lost City
    Labamba - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ok....why was this guide not made a sticky?

No offense to the one who got a sticky with their guide....but that thing is bland an unimaginative. I feel like i am reading ingredients on the back of a cereal box >.>

Labamba you can throw the Bouquet Multiple times. As well as summon the Ex again as well
    But its around 6 mil to summon.....so betta have rich friends <.<b:shocked

wait im confused so ur guests are the ones who have to summon the ex?
    i'm not worried about price kuz if my guests have to summon i'll be giving someof them the coins to do it.

i just want to get EVERYTHING organized before it happens
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    wait im confused so ur guests are the ones who have to summon the ex?
    i'm not worried about price kuz if my guests have to summon i'll be giving someof them the coins to do it.

i just want to get EVERYTHING organized before it happens

Yes, the guests are the only ones who can summon additional exes, so make sure you find someone you trust with the coins to do it for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

• Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Another question~
    If something goes wrong and the first chapel glitches out glitches out, can it be re-done with the reservations from the cash shop?
    also, what happens if one of the couples dcs? D:
  • Shroom_Fairy - Heavens Tear
    Shroom_Fairy - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Does anyone know the rewards the bride and groom get based on the total contribution?b:bye
    You know, your eyebrow drives me crazy. It's so thick, i'ts so dark, so very...connected...b:dirty
  • Rancoroustwo - Dreamweaver
    Rancoroustwo - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Does anyone know the rewards the bride and groom get based on the total contribution?b:bye

Jelly said:

The prizes for the groom and bride vary depending on the amount of total contribution. They are at 30k, 60k, and 100k, and there will be some red text alerting you of when/if the numbers are reached.
    The prize for 30k contribution is a daily blessing ring that gives +2 attack and defense level, and the 60k prize is something similar if I remember right. But I do know that at a friends wedding he managed to get enough money to summon the Jealous Ex multiple times until 100k contribution was reached. Both the bride and the groom got a permanent set of the wedding fashion.
  • Rancoroustwo - Dreamweaver
    Rancoroustwo - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    In addition to Jelly's awesome guide, i want to post two wedding video's.

Here is my wedding: Rancorous Wedding

I was the groom.

Here is my friend's wedding: Esnemyl Wedding

It was so cute
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Another question~
    If something goes wrong and the first chapel glitches out glitches out, can it be re-done with the reservations from the cash shop?
    also, what happens if one of the couples dcs? D:

Yeah, you can buy reservations and do the banquet as many times as you'd like as far as I'm aware. Just make sure you buy two. :) If one of them DCs I've heard the wedding fails. Kind of like if you DC during MQ it fails and you have to wait till the next day to do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

• kat1999
    kat1999 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    First thank You Jelly for a great Guide. b:flower

I was trying to find out more about the Cake and Wine options tho have managed to find a little out .

The cake and wine both cost 18,88 mill. b:surprised

The Guest have to buy Knife and Glass. not sure of theses costs.

they give 40 contribution points per serving and there is a 15 second wait between serving.

Has anyone ever bought the cake/wine and how dose it compare to summoning the ex?
  • jillibaby1
    jillibaby1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    okay so we missed out on our wedding, due to the fact that we got the time wrong number 1-
    we got inside and only had 10 minutes, not enough time to do anything and while we stood there pondering it, we got kicked out

In the meantime- what do we do now? We need a card of marrage to reschedule another date for another ceremony.
    The one I have will expire in like 20 hours...and it wont let me reschedule another ceremony.

So is it true? That we can BUY another reservation someplace? And we dont NEED a card of marraige for that?
    Where exactly does one BUY another reservation and how much does it cost in cash? We dont have alot of money, RL us I mean and I am unemployed... we want to reschedule another ceremony as quickly as possible even if we cant buy anything else while in it, like flowers and stuff...that stuff costs alot of coins and we dont have it and we cant buy any.

It may end up being a simple wedding as it were but if it's possible to BUY another reservation somehow without trying to figure out how to get a new card of marrage for one, how does one do that?
    Please help!

It's our fault we missed the time but now we know for next time when to be there but where can we buy another reservation exactly? at the PW boutigue? or someplace else? Please help!
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    jillibaby1 wrote: »
    okay so we missed out on our wedding, due to the fact that we got the time wrong number 1-
    we got inside and only had 10 minutes, not enough time to do anything and while we stood there pondering it, we got kicked out

In the meantime- what do we do now? We need a card of marrage to reschedule another date for another ceremony.
    The one I have will expire in like 20 hours...and it wont let me reschedule another ceremony.

So is it true? That we can BUY another reservation someplace? And we dont NEED a card of marraige for that?
    Where exactly does one BUY another reservation and how much does it cost in cash? We dont have alot of money, RL us I mean and I am unemployed... we want to reschedule another ceremony as quickly as possible even if we cant buy anything else while in it, like flowers and stuff...that stuff costs alot of coins and we dont have it and we cant buy any.

It may end up being a simple wedding as it were but if it's possible to BUY another reservation somehow without trying to figure out how to get a new card of marrage for one, how does one do that?
    Please help!

It's our fault we missed the time but now we know for next time when to be there but where can we buy another reservation exactly? at the PW boutigue? or someplace else? Please help!

Yes! You'll need to buy 2 new reservations, one for each of you. They're 5 gold per in the boutique in the shop>wedding section. You can reschedule another wedding in the same way you did before, just make sure you both have the reserves in your inventories.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

• UltraXan - Harshlands
    UltraXan - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Jelly, I wish to thank you for your guide. I recently proposed (Just yesterday ^_^), and I've been doing all the research I could to make sure that everything goes off without any problems. Right now, as I'm writing this, she and I are choosing who to invite over skype. However, we don't know just how many people we CAN invite without having to pay the 100k per extra invitation. It is said that we get 5 invites. Now what ISN'T stated is whether or not we get 5 each, or just 5. Since 5 is an odd number, I'm thinking it's each, but I want to be certain. An answer any time soon would be greatly appreciated. b:thanks
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Jelly, I wish to thank you for your guide. I recently proposed (Just yesterday ^_^), and I've been doing all the research I could to make sure that everything goes off without any problems. Right now, as I'm writing this, she and I are choosing who to invite over skype. However, we don't know just how many people we CAN invite without having to pay the 100k per extra invitation. It is said that we get 5 invites. Now what ISN'T stated is whether or not we get 5 each, or just 5. Since 5 is an odd number, I'm thinking it's each, but I want to be certain. An answer any time soon would be greatly appreciated. b:thanks

Sadly, the 5 extra is total invites between you both. You can invite friends, A, B, C, D, and E for free, but if F+ want to come, they have to either give you 100k or you pay for their invite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard