New Procedure for Faction Icon Request

13»

Comments

• Ssmexyy - Archosaur
    Ssmexyy - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I'm lvl 3 faction and Leader , but i cannot submit icon as i cant even click on anything its greyed out and doesn't allow me to submit the icon Oo! What do i do now? Can you plz give me an answer to this?b:cry

Thank you b:bye
  • lemm133
    lemm133 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I'm lvl 3 faction and Leader , but i cannot submit icon as i cant even click on anything its greyed out and doesn't allow me to submit the icon Oo! What do i do now? Can you plz give me an answer to this?b:cry

Thank you b:bye

The same here. b:sad
  • MrBeBo - Heavens Tear
    MrBeBo - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Okay, there's some new trick to doing this... you need to pass lead to an alt (or another player) and then have them pass lead back to you. After this try doing what frankie said and it should work. :D
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • shadoweddreamer
    shadoweddreamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Ok i tried passing lead to another person then passing it back. I tried passing lead to an alt then passing it back. It still wont let me submit an icon, it's all greyed out. I submitted a ticket and told them what I had tried and was given directions for everything I had already tried. So I tried it all again and it still doesnt work. Can someone please help?
  • oxkandigirl12xo
    oxkandigirl12xo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Im a leader of a tier 3 faction but yet when i try and go submit an icon the boxes are greyed out b:shocked
  • Nathulos - Raging Tide
    Nathulos - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    A few weeks to install an icon? That's insane, and I agree that stream line isn't so slick, cause if it takes a few weeks to process, hire a god damn monkey to do your job.
  • VampySookie - Sanctuary
    VampySookie - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    b:cute
  • acropride
    acropride Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
  • KomasSin - Sanctuary
    KomasSin - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hi there. u are gm and u have to know how to make an guild or faction.can u tell my???pls?b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender

lol go to archosaur just north of the elder... b:surrenderb:shutup USE ALL THE EMOTES!!!!
  • lavausier1
    lavausier1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Great thanks!! Do you guys think this works with newer versions of photoshop? And I'm going to be off-topic but... is there any way to change your forum name? Thankss.
  • solitude79
    solitude79 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I posted an Icon a month ago still waiting, b:sad
  • _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary
    _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    solitude79 wrote: »
    I posted an Icon a month ago still waiting, b:sad

Be patient, PWI have to verify that the Icon is ok first of all (Shouldn't take long), and then they have to click a few buttons - which of course, takes forever. It is a very hard job, sarcasm intended. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R8 101 Barb - Deleted by PWI. Customer care = 10/10!
  • Kupoboy - Archosaur
    Kupoboy - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 10.. so will it work on the newer versions?

I'm having a hard time figuring it out :c

Is it possible that you could make one for me?
  • ndnz
    ndnz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    need my faction logo made can someone help me..i have the picture and tried myself but nobody...is helping
  • ndnz
    ndnz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    can someone make my faction logo and send it to my email? Capital Yellow A with a back ground i can see it in? plz? my email is cherokeepride89@yahoo.com
  • MemphisBelle - Raging Tide
    MemphisBelle - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Any idea when icons will be updated? It's been well over a month since I have seen any updates to the various new factions.
  • PrinceB - Morai
    PrinceB - Morai Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    How can we input the 3rd lvl faction icon for now? It was by mail in past, by acc settings in nearest past... What is working now? b:surrender

Ah I found out. Arc has to be installed, and there at account settimgs there is page for faction icon. I noticed this only after I come in game by play button in game library.
  • csullivan07
    csullivan07 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    So I have found where to submit icon on ARC but...it will let me choose server and there is nothing under characters? So can't select character and because of that can't select faction. Help?
  • Lnoeru - Dreamweaver
    Lnoeru - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I cant seem to even select the server or anything else, i thought it was only me but it seems it isnt. I would really love to place one for my faction, please fix it.
  • aprillissa
    aprillissa Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    to switch leader it doesn't work for me to get those buttons ungray
  • aprillissa
    aprillissa Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I myself had the same problem when I went to upload my faction's icon. I submitted a ticket and got a solution and I'm surprised no one has posted that solution here for everyone else to read so that they don't all have to send in tickets.

The solution that worked for me, to un-gray those drop downs was to change the faction leader. I passed the position to my Director, whom I trusted and had them pass the lead back. As soon as I was leader again the drop downs were un-grayed. Apparently it has something to do with the faction lead not registering properly or something. So just pass the position and pass it back then that should fix any problems that anyone is having with uploading. :D

b:cry it don't work for me aww
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Drop downs didn't work for me but I submitted a ticket with the submission issue, provided screenshots of faction roster showing myself as leader of lvl 3 faction and a second of the faction icon we wanted, and during the next update that wasn't just a restart, we had the faction icon in game.

Easy.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dat1guyy
    dat1guyy Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey everyone,

It may be a pain to select the image so try using the magic wand to either select the image and then erase inside that selection. If the magic wand does not select the right bits then you can instead select the transparent areas, then go to "Select" and option "Inverse" or press: Shift+CTRL+I (as in Ireland)

Now save as a BMP in 32bit as it works better. It will still look like it has a white background but it will not show up in the game. If you open the file up you will notice it still has that alpha channel saved.

^I sent in a Logo (by ticket) but the support replied that it has to be 24-bit not 32-bit. Which is dumb because 24-bit does not keep the Alpha Channel that is needed for transparency??

How do other factions have transparency in their logos? b:surrender
  • kirasin
    kirasin Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Did the location of the link to submit faction logo change with the intigration of Vanilla?
    ...or is it temporairly unavailable?
    I remember the link being here in Arc but I can not find it anywhere now :'(
    Please help :(
  • daerontasardur
    daerontasardur Posts: 30 Arc User
    Hello guys,i submited my logo like 2 weeks ago,and i wanted to ask if theres is a way for me to find when will it be put,if it was accepted,and such? When i submited it said it was sucessefull...thnk u in advance

Find Out Where The Limits Are
    ...And Start From There!!!
  • rosiesangel1
    rosiesangel1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    hi this is Rosa aAnderson,i can not figure out how to do a logo for my faction,its my first time doing it,i went to click on the boxs and they will not work,can help me figure this out,i am the leader of my faction and it is a level 3
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    hi this is Rosa aAnderson,i can not figure out how to do a logo for my faction,its my first time doing it,i went to click on the boxs and they will not work,can help me figure this out,i am the leader of my faction and it is a level 3

Try a different browser and/or clearing the cache and temp files. if that still doesn't work, open a support ticket. There is sometimes an issue with the account that will prevent the drop-down menus from working properly. Support refuses to admit it, but they can at least submit the icon manually.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • daerontasardur
    daerontasardur Posts: 30 Arc User
    Icon is working on mine GJ <3

Find Out Where The Limits Are
    ...And Start From There!!!