Demon/Sage Cleric Skills Spreadsheet

BeingHope - Raging Tide
BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Cleric
Hey everyone,

Have you ever noticed how hard it was to compare the demon/sage skills in ecatomb.net?
It must have been pretty hard to look back and back and compare them forever.
Well, thats what happened with me.

So I made a spreadsheet with all the skills!
Its on Google docs so anybody can view it.
You can import it or save a copy for yourself and edit in your own stuff.

All credits go to ecatomb.net for the information in the spreadsheet.

This is for all of you new level 89s' or anybody else in general.

Enjoy!

*smiles*
Hope

P.S. Comments, suggestions, and criticism is accepted. Please post here :)

Edit (19 October 2010):
Gosh, for one, I'm thankful for Frankie stickying this.
I had pretty much given up of this being stickied.
I have added a newer version of the spreadsheet that is color coded (requested by RedsRose)
Hope that helps you guys more too!

I'll be working on a new one additionally that goes by levels too :)
Thank you guys for all the continuous support
b:thanks

Links:

- Demon/Sage Skill Spreadsheet
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ArBQtFU8iDW5dGZSajU4dXpCdmRfWU15cGUtNHYxb0E&hl=en&authkey=CPDt9tsN

NEW - Demon/Sage Skill Spreadsheet Color Coded
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ArBQtFU8iDW5dGQyZmJNNUJLR3kwNmVlU1FfaEtJMnc&hl=en&authkey=CN_2wbYC

-Ecatomb
http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/skillep.php
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hiatus from April 2011
Post edited by BeingHope - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ahh thanks. I was thinking about doing this because I hate having to click back and forth. I just lacked the motivation >.>

Thx, I'm leaning towards demon but who knows.

+1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Nicely done! Hopefully this will end the hundreds of Sage vs Demon threads on here.

I vote for sticky status. b:victory
    Thx, I'm leaning towards demon

+1 b:pleased
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    TBH...I think this should be stickied. The the extra questions can be answered then rather then in 30484835749 other threads.

There are WAY to many threads that pop up in relation to this.

I might recommend maybe changing the font color to reflect the culti, to make easier, but thats me, I like color coding :)

Well done!! The Cleric section lacks some good information like this! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    I lobby for sticky status!

Yes we can!

Yes we can!!

*rabble*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    *Bump*

Just in case if this thread doesn't get sicked. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Firrwynn - Heavens Tear
    Firrwynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Speaking of Sage and Demon, is it possible to obtain the Sage skillbooks that drop in fb109 (Heaven) even though fb109 (Hell) is the only one that exists at the moment (according to ecatomb)?
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Thanks for the feedback everyone

Being stickied would be a great honor >.<

And RedRose,
    I'll make another version of the spreadsheet in color so there would be two variations of it.

However, I do not have the answer to your question Firrwynn...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Speaking of Sage and Demon, is it possible to obtain the Sage skillbooks that drop in fb109 (Heaven) even though fb109 (Hell) is the only one that exists at the moment (according to ecatomb)?

Neither FB109 exist. They were both removed from the game when the level cap was lowered to 150 and they're now being re-used as Warsong/Nirvana.

However, there are other ways to get the skill books that would normally drop there (IE: Cube and Advanced Mystical Pages). There's a few guides around here somewhere that show it but I've forgotten the links. A quick search should help you find them, though.

Come to think of it, would you mind arranging the skills based on the level learned as well? That way, those who play casually and don't intend to level often once they reach 89 can also get to see what skills will benefit them the most for their playstyle. Plus it makes things seem a bit more organized.
  • Umbra - Raging Tide
    Umbra - Raging Tide Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I think FB109 (like it says on Ecatomb.net) is actually FB99 SoT (Heaven) and Abaddon (Hell).

Edit: BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE
    Skyrim, ok. b:dirty
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The fb109 that is mentioned on ecatomb, is there because the ecatomb user used to play on the european PW version, which has the hell Fb109 enabled but not the heaven one.
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    I think FB109 (like it says on Ecatomb.net) is actually FB99 SoT (Heaven) and Abaddon (Hell).

Edit: BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE

Nah, as truekossy said, both instances were reused for new endgame instances. Heaven 109 was redone as Warsong and Hell 109 was redone as Nirvana.
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • TsarBomba - Heavens Tear
    TsarBomba - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Thanks a heap BeingHope! I'll definitely be coming back to this when I do get to the point where I need to choose. The overall layout is simple and easy to use. Good job!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    truekossy wrote: »
    Come to think of it, would you mind arranging the skills based on the level learned as well? That way, those who play casually and don't intend to level often once they reach 89 can also get to see what skills will benefit them the most for their playstyle. Plus it makes things seem a bit more organized.

I could definitely do that later today or early tomorrow.
    Thanks for the suggestion!
    Thanks a heap BeingHope! I'll definitely be coming back to this when I do get to the point where I need to choose. The overall layout is simple and easy to use. Good job!

No problem, any time!

Thanks to everyone additionally for supporting this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Umbra - Raging Tide
    Umbra - Raging Tide Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Nah, as truekossy said, both instances were reused for new endgame instances. Heaven 109 was redone as Warsong and Hell 109 was redone as Nirvana.

Ah, thank you for the info b:cute
    Skyrim, ok. b:dirty
  • Aya__ - Heavens Tear
    Aya__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hopefully this will end the hundreds of Sage vs Demon threads on here.

nevah!
    b:chuckle

if anything could end them people would have to use 'search' function instead of creating new threads same as old ones (and getting same old answers to them too) and that would mean end of the world
    b:shutup

on a more serious note: gj, sticky pls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GenericBrand - Archosaur
    GenericBrand - Archosaur Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Thank you much for this, Hope b:thanks

I'm still trying to decide which path to take but this helps a bunch nonetheless. Very nice to see all the different skills side-by-side with requisite level. I just gotta keep narrowing down exactly HOW I want my skills enhanced (the easy part? lolz) ^^b
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Votum_Laeto - Heavens Tear
    Votum_Laeto - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    truekossy wrote: »

Here, I had the skills already listed and I just had to transfer them to a Google doc, so I did just for you (I also listed coin/spirt costs to learn the skills): https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1tIZ-embS_gYFPGgGaR0lkesb1YgKCVosRM7LOwl2NA4&hl=en&authkey=CKOwj_YP&pli=1#

Also, here's another list I made that you all might like. I didn't want to make separate post, since it fits so perfectly on this one. b:chuckle I hope it helps others as much as it helped me when I made it.

Skills are listed by bonus categories:
    https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1pj9D0NEU44tlLncGmeXF4kXhddAl70mWFQ1Nh5FGgd4&hl=en&authkey=CMKD2ZcF

Feel free to use either in any way you like. All the info came from ecatomb.net.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010

I like this list, but the notes are a tad biased. I just think if you present a list, then just present what each skill does and let the readers make decisions and conclusions for themselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IrishPain - Heavens Tear
    IrishPain - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Here, I had the skills already listed and I just had to transfer them to a Google doc, so I did just for you (I also listed coin/spirt costs to learn the skills)

I love your list! :D
  • Votum_Laeto - Heavens Tear
    Votum_Laeto - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I like this list, but the notes are a tad biased. I just think if you present a list, then just present what each skill does and let the readers make decisions and conclusions for themselves.

At first I was confused, but I totally see how the notes were biased, and since that wasn't my intention, I updated the list. I am leaving the notes there, because I think people will find them helpful, but I did put them at the end of the list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    At first I was confused, but I totally see how the notes were biased, and since that wasn't my intention, I updated the list. I am leaving the notes there, because I think people will find them helpful, but I did put them at the end of the list.

Sorry if I came off as a tad antagonistic. It wasn't intended as I think the lists are well-done. Your edits are fantastic and I think do justice to both sides of your points equally.

Much appreciated and thanks for the great add.

I'm adding a second sticky vote here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lylfo5
    lylfo5 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    nice job but i hope you can add little notes like
    demon iron heart gives mp to the target
    demon vanguard spirit only have chance of granting chi to the target
    demon celestial seal gives mana to the target
    sage spirits gift gives mana to caster
    demon spirits gift gives +mag atk to caster, and it doesnt stack with other mag atk buffs(including sparks)
    and all the other little things that would clear things up for everyone.
  • Clercie - Sanctuary
    Clercie - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    wow really nice done, absolutely not a bad thing to say about it :) Wish i had this before i had to made the choice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frostwish - Raging Tide
    Frostwish - Raging Tide Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Thanks Hope, you're awesome :D
    edited August 2010
    Thanks guys!

Well I have a haircut later today but once its done I'll post my new spreadsheets too.

I'll be releasing a new color version spreadsheet.
    Same spreadsheet, but color coded like some people asked for.

And another one by level...
    So look out for them!

Thanks for supporting this again!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    If there were more than 2 inactive mods patrolling the forums, I think this would have been stickied already.

Again nicely done, I keep checking it and comparing the skills. I dont PvP, but I still like the demon skills.... Oh nooo what to pick >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    demon skills.... Oh nooo what to pick >.<

+2

Come to the dar...red...side b:cool

b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    +2

Come to the dar...red...side b:cool

b:quiet

I cant go anywhere yet D:

Still got 5 more levels until I finish demon quests anyways... Or possibly sage quests :O

No I'll go demon lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flying_Flash - Sanctuary
    Flying_Flash - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Absolutely loving the spreadsheet. Really nice seeing the skills side by side :D

Just thought I'd bring to your attention you left out the skill Wellspring Surge
    Looking forward to the future versions :D
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Nicely done Hope. Sticky this thread b:victory
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."