Monarch Spear

shootingstarvn
shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Blademaster
hi , I wanted to ask if its true that with +5 the spear will debuff more often than without refine?
Post edited by shootingstarvn on

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    no... it's a set 5% chance each hit
  • shootingstarvn
    shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ok i ask because some ppl said for the spear its based on refine too b:shutupb:shutupb:shutup
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Now this weapon is main for me, but sometimes I need PvP 30min until weapon will purge. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gilforin - Lost City
    Gilforin - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    yeah it takes to long to purge sometimes.

its only good if your acctualy fighting for more then 3 min and you cant kill em.

mostly fully buffed players.

But the moment that purge kicks in. b:bye Victory will be in your hands b:laugh
    i WENT TO TIJUANA, HAD A FEW DRINKS AND THE NEXT DAY MY BOLIS WAS BURNING WAAAb:cry
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    yeah it takes to long to purge sometimes.

its only good if your acctualy fighting for more then 3 min and you cant kill em.

mostly fully buffed players.

But the moment that purge kicks in. b:bye Victory will be in your hands b:laugh

Yeah, and it's most useful on mages and clerics (removing Rock Shield <3), but the problem is that often either the target or you are dead before it procs b:laugh. Somewhat useful on barbs too. Not too useful on self buffed BMs or sins, unless the sin has Deaden Nerves (?) up.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Also really nice when doing Nirvana runs without a veno. The debuff will eventually hit when you're attack 2 times a second with it :)
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Gilforin - Lost City
    Gilforin - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, and it's most useful on mages and clerics (removing Rock Shield <3), but the problem is that often either the target or you are dead before it procs b:laugh. Somewhat useful on barbs too. Not too useful on self buffed BMs or sins, unless the sin has Deaden Nerves (?) up.

Do what Kristoph told me.

Put mag marrow on hot key and spam it.
    i WENT TO TIJUANA, HAD A FEW DRINKS AND THE NEXT DAY MY BOLIS WAS BURNING WAAAb:cry