Trophy Mode Guide!

Options
1235»

Comments

• kempachisama
    kempachisama Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Just a doubt: The trophy mode of FB 99 in greedy scenario only can be sucessfully done once a time per day ? Cause in others PW only can be done once a time per day in the greedy scenario with the same leader of the squad
  • xjej
    xjej Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    may I ask if trophy mode in seat of torment is actively working atm ?
  • patik1099
    patik1099 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    need some guides on pvp instances,very sick ofkilling creaturres all the time fer fuq sakes

pvp.com?
    f outta hea
  • Narvi - Harshlands
    Narvi - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    xjej wrote: »
    may I ask if trophy mode in seat of torment is actively working atm ?

bump, working or bugged ?
  • JinxRake - Momaganon
    JinxRake - Momaganon Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Just got the first 2 Gold Medals for TM79 tonight.
    We had a party with 91 Barb, 91 Cleric, 2 x 90 Seekers, 90 Sin (me) and 85 BM.
    We did a few practice runs yesterday and a few days ago...got a Silver and a Bronze previously.

The first time we got it was freaking intense. We finished Linus and Brigand with a minute to spare almost. We ran like idiots to the pedestal and were literally HOWLING of joy in the headphones. That was one of the most intense, most FUN things we've ever done in the game.
    Second one wasn't as intense, but it was fun as well, now a bit calmer as we had perfected our vortex spots, plus that the cleric had some Resurrect Scrolls on him so no stress there. I borrowed some +6 Hooks with 2 Perfect Garnets from a friend so the bosses go down real easy.

It's insanely fun doing these runs with same level squad that it amazes me really that not a lot of people try it.

I'll try and film one run tomorrow and try to upload it :D.
  • Hunterste - Heavens Tear
    Hunterste - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    say i wanted to do say Wraithgate trophy mode,me n 1 other to do runs for ppl.what is the min say gear could do with as a barb ?baring in mind there be 1 other person high lvl to help.if anyone knows pls tell me thankies.also what are the cape stats for say brim trophy mode pls ty kindly hunterste
  • JinxRake - Momaganon
    JinxRake - Momaganon Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    A weeeee bit late with that promised video...but here it is nonetheless and I hope you'll enjoy it and find it interesting.

Most of what I could say regarding the runs is posted in the description of the video, but I'm at your disposal for any other questions you may have.

PWI TM79 Gold Run Dark Aegis

Unfortunately, for the only video that came out well in 1920x1080 we didn't have Lytoo, our 92 cleric with us so we asked the faction leader for help. The run works just as well with a lower level cleric as it does with a 100 one.
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    Kevyy - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    For Lunar TM I need 8 gold medals for each valley so does that mean I need to do 8 runs total or 40 runs total?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    It's 8 runs total. You get ported to each valley and need to score gold in all three. Granted, this can obviously take more than 8 runs if you **** up and don't manage gold in one of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • porphy
    porphy Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    For Lunar TM I need 8 gold medals for each valley so does that mean I need to do 8 runs total or 40 runs total?

There are actually 3 valleys in Lunar TM, so it'd be 24 runs actually.

Just fixing math. b:surrender
    Been more than a year since I quit playing, but still on rankings.

PWI: Buff_me - 103 Demon Assassin Banned
    PWS: Sin - 105 Sage Assassin Active

My channel: youtube.com/user/SinPWS
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    porphy wrote: »

Correct. b:surrender
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    porphy wrote: »

If you can get gold in all 3 valleys, technically 3 valleys=1 run, or at least its a matter of perspective. But yes, its 24 gold medals total.