Trophy Mode Guide!

Options

Comments

• Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    OK, so after running this a few times, i have come to this conclusion(correct me if im wrong please). But, your score doesn't matter, as long as its over 10k. we ran it 3 times back to back, finished with just over 10k each time. and still got second place. So, i believe that its based on time(after you reach your 10k points)?...is this correct or no?

What was your time?
    from what i've heard, u need to do it in 1k seconds for gold

We did Brim under 1k seconds with 11k pts, still Bronze.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Elvindor - Heavens Tear
    Elvindor - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    our average time was 800-900 seconds i de believe. After we finished it, we were talking about possibly having yo only have 600 seconds for gold.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    OK, so after running this a few times, i have come to this conclusion(correct me if im wrong please). But, your score doesn't matter, as long as its over 10k. we ran it 3 times back to back, finished with just over 10k each time. and still got second place. So, i believe that its based on time(after you reach your 10k points)?...is this correct or no?

Correct, you need the time combined with at least 10k points.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • erters
    erters Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Its started, the game!!!!!!!!!!??????????????, WHere do you downlaod. Can't wait to do trophy mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:laugh
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Alright, well when i get on a lil later, guess ill be trying this again. imma aim for ~600 seconds, as this seems to me a time for gold. thanks :)
  • Astraea_Bast - Dreamweaver
    Astraea_Bast - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    [I] This idea sounds great Frankieraye. I was born ready for this. Any oppurtunity to grow and win rare items is always great, lets get more. Lets get it rollin.

Fire One.......
    Incendia Rules.......
    [/I]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]King.......b:coolb:cool
  • Megafin - Heavens Tear
    Megafin - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    it sounds good but what lvl do u have 2 do it like 30 or something
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ummm, its in fb89....so take a guess xD...

But i would say 90+ to be done quickly
  • Rgae - Sanctuary
    Rgae - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    How come I see a celestial messenger for trophy mode for fb79?
    edited March 2010
    Options
    How come I see a celestial messenger for trophy mode for fb79?

Future implement? also you spelled Rage(your name) wrong b:cute
  • Rgae - Sanctuary
    Rgae - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol. thanks, thats what I thought but wanted to make sure. Also, Its nto really rage. I was clickign buttons trying to find a name. So many names taken. lol
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So... any chance of an update with information about the FB69 Trophy Mode?

All I've been able to find is old information from PW-MS from http://janelh.wikidot.com/achievement-quest.
  • ireseflamewielder
    ireseflamewielder Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm a Little bit disappointed.

I've had the occasion to try this today and while I have to say it's a nice feature, There's one particular thing that I don't like at all, the fact that if you teleport outside your reward goes bye bye. I understand that all it requires is taking ress scrolls with you. Probably there are others are out there that don't like this as well.

I came in a situation where both cleric were dead and no one had ress scrolls (one of the clerics was me), I had no choice but to teleport outside and therefore losing my reward. From there on the run wasn't fun anymore for me.

A solution to this that I would really like to see is that the item doesn't expire when you leave the instance but instead disappears when you take the reward, such as the two Frostcovered City tokens you get during the dungeon.

No trolling/flame please. Opinions and comments would be nice.

Regards,
    A PWI lover <3
  • Skyhealing - Heavens Tear
    Skyhealing - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    well i would agree but like she said in the first post it explain that this new stuff is a challenge, if you dont get anything its part of it, you cant always get what you want in a game.....b:bye
  • Daggster - Lost City
    Daggster - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    what's the average amount of reputation you get by successfully finishing trophy mode?
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I think I'll get some pro DD for This event and choose brim if I have blade masters (easier for me to zhen phys mobs) or Eden if I have more than 1 cleric and some Higher DD because I can still pull and stack ranged/poison mobs It just cost more coin in apoth or pots b:thanks
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Anyone know if Lunar trophy mode is open? Some friends and I want to farm the capes from there.

And, also, are the NPCs for the secret bosses still there?

@Dsholder ~ A typical TM run is done with one cleric, one barb, one archer, one BM, and two extra slots. A veno is very useful for one of these slots since they can AOE seal and pass chi to the cleric so the cleric can blue very easily without wasting a bunch of chi pots or using the genie skill. Other slot should be reserved for a wizard, psychic, or extra BM. Sadly, I am not sure how a sin would be useful in TM yet. Also, if you do tm89 Eden, bring those poison pots from the one NPC in TWs. You WILL need them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Alright...
    I have a question incase anyone knows, I'd love a responce.
    Can a level 80 do Trophy Mode - Wraithgate, and still get the reward?
    I do know some quest's can be buggy.
    But the NPC says: You must be between lvl 60-80 to do the quest...
    Yet: sometimes, with other quest's/instances, at lvl 80 you can't do it, it actually cuts off @ lvl 79.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • picagroson
    picagroson Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    on trophy mode, I wonder if some day (soon I hope) Unlockable TM FC to have the blanket faser mt feze enter on it that could chegr ate this (http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/21422) not currently be possible eh .. because of the trophy mode FC .. if anyone has any info, comment ... hugs ...b:pleased
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    picagroson: Uhm....TM Frost, TM SoT, and TM Abaddon are the three left needed to be added to get that cape....

Would be epic if they add those in and the cape becomes farmable....especially since that thing beats out most NV capes....
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    tm Seat and tm Aba are available. It's only tm FC that's unable to be done at this time.

tm Seat is bugged to all hell though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I've never seen a NPC outside Aba or SoT to do them in TM mode o.O.....

and why does that not surprise me about SoT...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I've never seen a NPC outside Aba or SoT to do them in TM mode o.O.....

I can understand possibly missing the NPC for Aba as there's two in that general area, but the one for Seat is literally the only one in the area and it's right in front of the dungeon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well I normally port in for SoT....mainly cause last time I tried to find the entrance I got so lost that my squad had to come and get me and show me the path b:surrender

aba wise....I don't think I ever really looked at the npc's there. Just kinda ran right inside, usually cause the group was in a hurry

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • picagroson
    picagroson Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    picagroson: Uhm....TM Frost, TM SoT, and TM Abaddon are the three left needed to be added to get that cape....

Would be epic if they add those in and the cape becomes farmable....especially since that thing beats out most NV capes....

up to where I am in search of the FC blanket seems qo npc was removed after the update .. when FC was not to be leveling FORA rapidamete as it is currently tropy mode could be done more ... at this time of my level was very low, even knew what it was ^ ^ I hope that one day FC back to what it was before .. now that we have valey Phoenix and other ways to gain exp quickly.
    (SoT TM, TM and Abaddon, the blankets are still based on TM 99 fbs?

sorry do not speak English, translator ... use someone's words and abbreviations do not understand ^ ^ hugs)
  • Juca_Evil - Harshlands
    Juca_Evil - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ok who can tell me where the hell is the celestial messenger for frost TM ?

i lost the chance to do 69 and 79 TM and eden, brim, SoT and abaddon don't give any channel cape

so if anyone know where's that ****** NPC plz tell me if not WHAT THE HELL GM'S ARE DOING ???

b:angry
  • The_pro - Dreamweaver
    The_pro - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hi this is a good guide.. now if only any1 would start a squad.. can any1 please inv me.. i have a 63 seeker that needs this cape.. feel free to pm me at this toon in game the_pro
    ty vm
  • Allonade - Dreamweaver
    Allonade - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Just confirming it is as I understand it, 12 mirage to get the ticket to trade for the ability to open- you open at the cost of 600k? Squad of four minimum and needing 8 gold to trade for any one of the capes.

Some questions, for the cape rewards does there need be a tailor in the squad or can it be as simple as a token exchange. IE: Sign of Frost: Chaos exchange
    The level range for this, as listed by the npc outside Brim, is 90+; is this accurate and current.

That's bout all, you can message me ingame or rep here, I'll see either.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    12 mirages to open now. The 600k fee was taken out in the EG patch. 4 people to open and all must be in the level range. 8 medals per cape. Just find the quest at the NPC to exchange when you have them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ok who can tell me where the hell is the celestial messenger for frost TM ?

i lost the chance to do 69 and 79 TM and eden, brim, SoT and abaddon don't give any channel cape

so if anyone know where's that ****** NPC plz tell me if not WHAT THE HELL GM'S ARE DOING ???

b:angry

TM Frost was taken away when they revamped Frost to be an experience farming instance. At the same time, we also lost the possibility of manufacturing Frost gear.
    Just confirming it is as I understand it, 12 mirage to get the ticket to trade for the ability to open- you open at the cost of 600k? Squad of four minimum and needing 8 gold to trade for any one of the capes.

Some questions, for the cape rewards does there need be a tailor in the squad or can it be as simple as a token exchange. IE: Sign of Frost: Chaos exchange
    The level range for this, as listed by the npc outside Brim, is 90+; is this accurate and current.

That's bout all, you can message me ingame or rep here, I'll see either.

The level ranges, as far as I know:
    69: 60-80
    79: 70-90
    89: 80-100
    Lunar/99:90+

Problem is that pretty much no one does anything other than 69. People don't do 79 because the dungeon's stupid size. People don't do 89 because there's no -interval or -channel capes. Lunar and 99s are done by few people and the TMs themselves are buggy.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.