The Goshiki Quest Chain Quest Guide

Comments

• Zvyn - Heavens Tear
    Zvyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    It would really help if someone can clarify what happened and if its too late or if i can get a reset quest line for this character.

Thank you.

Did you try talking to the Elder in Raging Tides?
  • Dragonan - Sanctuary
    Dragonan - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hey,

first of all: great guide helped me very well on my lvl 80 archer (which i don't play anymore) but now, on my lvl 51 barb i can;t find the quest at the elder that tells me to go talk to goshiki and i never took that quest in the past.
    Help plz!!!
    Thanks already!
  • Dragonan - Sanctuary
    Dragonan - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Okay, i am a level 54 veno...I remember seeing one popup at level 40 and after that nothing. I have tried talking to the forbidden pillar, the raging tides person, goshiki, and my starting elder. None of them had the quest and there was a grey flag above my elder which usually means i think that im not qualified for the quest yet which i dont understand. I tried sending a ticket to support and they told me what i already knew and told me to go talk to the people i have already tried. Does this mean i wont be able to do the quest at all? i also remember seeing something in the pwi wiki about being able to do the quests after level 61.

It would really help if someone can clarify what happened and if its too late or if i can get a reset quest line for this character.

Thank you.
    are u sure your quest list isn't full?
    or else you might have no space in inventory (u need 1 since u get a teleport scroll). i had the same problem yesterday, i waited a day, made sure i had a FEW spaces in my backpack and then the quest suddenly appeared at the elder. Maybe it also helps if u visited city of raging tides once, might help tho i am not sure. i really hope this helped u :)
  • OObircheyOo - Lost City
    OObircheyOo - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    That Lochmur Guardian Beast is a tough one!!!!

I managed to do it on my own as a level 74 sin, without a healer. But he took 400k off my Charm
  • Nandiel - Dreamweaver
    Nandiel - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Warning - I have been informed that this quest is bugged and you will not receive the charm, please ticket the GM and ask for it if you did not receive it. You should get it.
    I finished this quest a long time ago, but didn't get the charm, so what should I do now?
    I think GMs won't believe I didn't get it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wered
    wered Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    HELPPPPPPPPPPPP. The tideborn quest coming of age quest loyalty (single) i accidentally trashed the quest to do the other one and when i went back to get it again it wasnt there?!!? is there anyway i can still do the quest.
  • _Annya_ - Sanctuary
    _Annya_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Tb elder gave me quest for Willpower...I went to center of TB city,got timer and it activated me quest called Incrredible items..I suppose to find duke Blacke...I didnt found any in TB city so I went in Archosaur,because I remmeber there was one npc near Faction base with that name...As soon as I teleported to Archosaur,it activated me next quest and I got autotrack for Duke Blacke..wich is in the middle of West Archosaur..Timer was showing I have 10 min to find him,so I autotracked there..Nothing happened within those 10 min ,neither after...I made another try,took it again and went to Archosaur again to search Duke where I remmeber I saw him,not where autotrack shows,but he wasn't there...Where am I mistaking? Please help,this is last medal I need to colect to finish quest and I'm out of ideas...Thanks in advance ! b:cute
  • Elendirah - Sanctuary
    Elendirah - Sanctuary Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Once you're at the center you can't move at all. Wait until all steps are completed and you're told that you have to go back to the elder.

From page 1 of this guide :

Coming-of-Age: Willpower
    - Enter the Stone Maze (667,125) and DO NOT LEAVE THE SPOT NO MATTER WHAT.
    - Preparing Pop-Up Triggered R=The Quest will start in 10 seconds when this is triggered
    - Mystery Weapon Pop-Up Triggered. DON'T LISTEN TO DUKE, STAY THERE
    - Treasure Case Pop-Up Triggered. DON'T LISTEN TO DUKE, STAY THERE
    - Magical Animal Pop-Up Triggered. DON'T LISTEN TO DUKE, STAY THERE
    - Reply to Elder (657, 143)
    - Reward: Coins (10000), EXP (50000), Spirit (10000), Tideborn Honor Medal, Challenge Completed
    NOTE: THE TIME REMAINING OF EACH POP-UP IS IN YOUR QUEST LOG, DO NOT LEAVE TOO EARLY
    Just Throwing this in... There has been bugs reported that the countdown timer gets stuck on the end of any one of the three temptations that Duke Blacke throws your way. If that happens, log off and come back, your timer will then continue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deth_Arrows - Archosaur
    Deth_Arrows - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    im lvl 68 did this quest 2 days ago on my 82 seeker , yet today the elder wont give it to my 68 sin , wonder why , cus a friend of mine did it same time as my seeker with his 100 archer for the coins so i know it hasnt got time limit from when u did the last battle
  • _Annya_ - Sanctuary
    _Annya_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Once you're at the center you can't move at all. Wait until all steps are completed and you're told that you have to go back to the elder.

From page 1 of this guide :

- Preparing Pop-Up Triggered R=The Quest will start in 10 seconds when this is triggered
    - Reward: Coins (10000), EXP (50000), Spirit (10000), Tideborn Honor Medal, Challenge Completed
    NOTE: THE TIME REMAINING OF EACH POP-UP IS IN YOUR QUEST LOG, DO NOT LEAVE TOO EARLY
    Just Throwing this in... There has been bugs reported that the countdown timer gets stuck on the end of any one of the three temptations that Duke Blacke throws your way. If that happens, log off and come back, your timer will then continue

Thanks alot...Guess my english isn't to perfect,I didnt understand I should stay in that center..All done now,tnx Elendirah! b:thanks
  • Byokia - Harshlands
    Byokia - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I did the blood combat in 24 min with my mystic at lvl 52:D Indeed i used a lot of pots but it doesn't matter:D
  • Valitael - Heavens Tear
    Valitael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I completed blood combat in 19 minutes with my Seeker at level 52, Used HP pots & had cleric & barb buffs, it wasn't too bad I don't remember needing pots on my Mystic.. b:pleased
  • emo2010
    emo2010 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    the lost crystal quest is to be done in no squad to get the item need, if your in a squad you will not get it
  • SynfulDream - Dreamweaver
    SynfulDream - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Welcome to my Guide of the Legendary "Super Trout" (For those of you who didn't catch it... The first few patches for the Rising Tide expansion dubbed Goshiki and Dizzy's names incorrectly to "Super Trout" and "Aurosy" respectively, I personally think "Super Trout" is pretty cool :D) Chain released on December 17, 2009, the same day that the Area of the Tideage City opened to us all as we all went to try on new characters (Remember how laggy it was in Dragonfang that day? Good times, huh?)

PERSONAL NOTE: I switched over from a Vista to a Mac (I know, I know... It helps me more :P), and finally managed to get PWI working through CrossOver Games, I am once again active - if I'm not working on homework from school - in Harshlands (the only server I play on) on my seeker or archer, that being said, I'm frequently checking past to this post to enhance it.

Version Info
    Version 1.0: Started chain, progress meter added, up to the point of the seven coming-of-age.
    Version 1.1: Started part two of chain, stopped at Blood Combat, progress meter updated from 40% to 70%
    Version 1.2: Guide Finished, added afterwords and plotline, progress meter changed from 70% to DONE
    Version 2.0: Various Localization fixes up until Coming-of-Age
    Version 2.1: Progress Meter removed
    Version 2.2: Added "System Message" to start of quest, fixed various localizations, added bug notes to System Message.
    Version 2.3: Fixed Localization, changed errors, Lochmur Guardian Beast can now be done in a squad (Thanks to Venue)
    Version 3.1: Changed introduction, added credits
    Version 4.1: Moved guide to a new thread to change title, added another note to Blood Combat (thanks to pand0ra)
    Version 4.2: Fixed one quest, updated ending of story (credits to Sangodoc), removed end credits.
    Version 4.3: Fixed minor spelling errors, added another note to Blodd Combat (thanks to Jakarus), removed the "level 60 continuation" message from Heartbroken and onwards.
    Version 4.4: Fixed Destiny Quest (thanks to FeralShadow)
    Version 4.5: Fixed Visit Dizzy Quest (Thanks to jkkx7)
    Version 4.6: Fixed the notorious System Message not popping up issue by adding the note.
    Version 5.1: Made the chain much more up-to-date, made two notes in Part two of chain regarding common player-found bugs. (Remember, if everything else fails, ticket the GM or mail an angry letter to yourself, it helps)
    Version 5.2: After re-experiencing the chain on my archer, this whole chain has improved a lot, with a lot of localization, changes, and mob changes made, thus, fixed localizations, mob names, added Coming-of-Age: MP
    Version 5.3: After all the troubles (again, many apologies), fixed the Visit Dizzy quest.
    Version 5.4: azurluen gave me directions on the Elder's Letter, added this quest in between Heartbroken and Visit Dizzy. Thanks!
    Version 6.1: Discovered the TRUE cause why the guide is wrong after the Blood Combat: A step was omitted in Heartbroken!! (whew) After you speak to Dizzy, you must speak to the Elder! THEN you get the 5 mirages and the Refining Aids (so happy to finally figure that out), plus, many more localizations after Blood Combat.
    Version 6.2: All bosses can now be killed in squad.
    Version 6.3: Taken out "Elder's Letter" Quest by a comment.
    Version 6.4: Added various quest level waypoints.
    Version 7.1: Added a bestiary for organizational purposes, enhanced guide, updated some old quest locales and tips.

Thanks to ProGrinder for the Link to the Guide, it made my life easier.

This chain is first started at level 40.

Level 40
    System Message
    - Receive System Message
    - Continue onto the quest "Strange Monument"
    - Note: For some reason, the human elder can also start this chain for all Earthguards.

Strange Monument
    - Talk to your race's elder (Tideborn, Untamed, Human, Elves)
    - Obtain 1 Teleportation Scroll (Personal advice: save it... It may come in handy later)
    - Find the Forbidden Pillar (669, 353)
    Continued on to the quest "A Foreign Race"

A Foreign Race
    - Talk to Goshiki (668, 352)
    - Reward: Coins (10000), Exp (3300), Spirit (660)
    Continue on to the quest "First Step - Traveling"

First Step - Traveling
    - Talk to the Dreamweaver Port Elder (662, 375)
    - Go to Etherblade City (NOTE: ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SET FOOT IN THE LAND OF ETHERBLADE, PARTICULARLY THE PLACE AROUND THE ELDER AND THIS QUEST WILL AUTO-TRIGGER, YOU MUST BE ON THE GROUND TO TRIGGER THE QUEST)
    Continue on to the quest "Etherblade City"

Etherblade City
    - Arrive at Etherblade Lake (Around 480, 893, YOU CAN BE BOTH IN THE SKY AND IN THE WATER TO TRIGGER THIS QUEST)
    Continue on to the quest "Strange Weather"

Strange Weather
    - Speak with Dizzy (491, 890) (PS: This part is pretty funny, you gotta admit :P)
    Continue on to the quest "Travel City of the Lost"

Travel City of the Lost
    - Set foot in City of the Lost (again, all you have to do is enter the city)
    Continue on to the quest "City of the Lost"

City of the Lost
    - Dismiss Pop-up Message
    Continue on to the Quest "Travel City of the Plume"

Travel City of the Plume
    - Set foot in City of the Plume (This time, move towards the elder and the quest triggers eventually)
    Continue onto the quest "City of the Plume"

City of the Plume
    - Dismiss Pop-Up Message
    Continue on to the quest "Travel to Archosaur"

Travel to Archosaur
    - Set foot in Archosaur (for convinience purposes, please tele to west archo)
    Continue on to the quest "Archosaur"

Archosaur
    - Dismiss Pop-up Message
    Continue on to the quest "Tideborn elder's letter"
    - Rewards: Coins (80000), EXP (50000), Spirit (10000)

Tideborn Elder's Letter
    - Check the nearest mailbox under "Quest Related" (If you teled to West Archo, closest mailbox is at 530, 695)
    - Rewards : Coins (40000), EXP (65000), Spirit (13000)
    Continue on to the Quest "Looking for an Old Friend"

Looking for an Old Friend
    - Speak with Boatman (580, 695)
    Continue on to the quest "Ask the Fisherman"

Ask the Fisherman
    - Speak with Fisherman (639, 802)
    Continue on to the Quest "Investigate Angler's Village"

Investigate Angler's Village
    - Speak with Ormin (644, 838)
    - Rewards: Coins (50000), EXP (10000), Spirit (2000)
    Continue on to the Quest "A Mysterious Race"

A Mysterious Race
    - Speak with Ormin again (644, 838)
    - Rewards: Coins (10000), EXP (5000), Spirit (1000)
    Continue on to the Quest "Ceremony: Coming-of-Age"

NOTE: COMING OF AGE: WILLPOWER HAVE FREAKED A LOT OF PEOPLE UP, HOPE WHEN YOU ARE DONE READING THIS YOU CAN GET AN IDEA OF HOW TO DO IT.

Ceremony: Coming-of-Age
    - Speak with Elder of City of Rising Tides (657, 143)
    - Rewards: Coins (79200), EXP (30000), Spirit (3000)
    Continue on to the Quests "Coming-of-Age: Strength; Wisdom; Will; Sacrifice; Loyalty (MP/SP); Courage; Growing-up-Ceremony: Dexterity"

HINT: YOU MAY TAKE ALL OF THESE AT ONCE, as for loyalty, I SUGGEST YOU TAKE SP, PARTY REQUIRES A HIGH LEVEL SQUAD MEMBER AND GIVES LESSER REWARDS.

=========================================================

Coming-of-Age: Strength
    - Collect 5 Depleted Energy Crystals (Farmable materials, located around 639, 107, in the water. DEPLETED ENERGY CRYSTALS ARE SHORTER THAN ENERGY CRYSTALS, DO NOT FARM THE WRONG ONE)
    - Report to the Elder (657, 143)

Growing-up-Ceremony: Dexterity
    - Kill 5 Staunch Worms (located in the sky around 644, 119) MOB INFORMATION: Level 100, HP 300, Elemental Immunity, Escape Type Mob
    - Reward: Coins (10000), EXP (100000), Spirit (20000), Tideborn Honor Medal, Challenge Completed, Mirage Celestones (5)

Coming-of-Age: Loyalty (SP)
    - Kill 1 Tideborn Traitor (located around 657, 260)
    MOB INFO: Level 60 Normal Mob, 80000 HP, Physical Attack, non-aggressive, respawn time 5 seconds
    - Reward: Coins (10000), EXP (200000), Spirit (40000), Tideborn Honor Medal, Tideborn Girl's Remain.
    Continue on to the Quest "Tideborn Girl's Tear"

Tideborn Girl's Tear
    - Visit White Sand Beach (around 641, 123)
    - Reward: Mirage Celestones (5), Tienkang Stones (5)

Coming-of-Age: Party (MP)
    - Have a squad member level 80+ in squad.
    - Do Coming-of-Age: (SP)
    - Reward: Reduced the SP reward by half (I believe so)

Coming-of-Age: Sacrifice
    - Choose the amount of flowers to collect (regardless of the amount, you still have to dig them all, I recommend the highest number, rumors say it gives more EXP)
    - Farm Flowers (Farm-able materials, located around 662, 154)
    - Reward: Coins (10000), EXP (100000), Spirit (20000), Tideborn Honor Medal, Challenge Successful

Coming-of-Age: Wisdom
    - Kill 10 Spiralshell Crabs (Located Around 638, 177)
    MOB INFORMATION: Level 43 Normal Mob, 8370 HP, non-aggresive
    NOTE: REAL SPIRALSHELL CRABS TAKE ONLY 1/10 THE DAMAGE OF A NORMAL MOB, IF YOU SEE YOUR DAMAGE DECREASE SIGNIFICANTLY, THAT'S A REAL CRAB, YOU MAY TEST YOUR POWER ON THE TIDEBORN TRAITOR BOSS NEAR THE CRABS, IF YOU HIT MORE ON THE TRAITOR THAN A CRAB, YOU GOT THE WRONG ONE.
    - Reward: Coins (10000), EXP (100000), Spirit (20000), Tideborn Honor Medal, Challenge Successful, Mirage Celestones (5)

Coming-of-Age: Courage
    - Kill 10 Senile Iblis (Located around 355, 770)
    MOB INFO: Level 42 Normal Mob, Aggresive, HP 8072

Continue on to the LEVEL 51 Quest "Warrior's Proof", only unlockable when all seven Coming-of-Age are completed and you reach the required level.

Level 51
    Warrior's Proof
    - Make sure you have all seven Tideborn Honour Medal with you.
    - Speak with the Elder of the Tideage City (657, 143)
    - Speak with Dizzy (Aurosy) (Located at 491, 890)
    - Reward: Coins (15000), EXP (5000), Spirit (1000)
    - Dizzy will take all seven of your Tideborn Honour Medals
    - Continue onto the quest "Homesickness"

Homesickness
    - Speak with Dizzy (491, 890)
    - Speak with Goshiki (Located on the shores of Dreamweaver Port at 668, 352)
    - Rewards: Coins (15000), EXP (5000), Spirit (1000)
    - Continue onto the Quest "Farewell"

Farewell
    - Speak with Goshiki (668, 352)
    - Speak with the Elder (657, 143)
    - Reward: Coins (5900), EXP (53534), Spirit (10707)
    (Now that's giving away like no tomorrow)
    - Continue onto the Quest "Trouble"

Trouble
    - Kill 15 Taurox Snipers (Surrounds the City of Abominations around 435, 543)
    NOTE: THESE MOBS TRAVEL IN PACKS AND WILL GREATLY OUTNUMBER YOU, HAVE A VENO TO PULL OR USE GENIE SKILLS TO SEPERATE THE MOBS
    Taurox Snipers Mob Information: Metal Type Normal Mob, HP: 12018, long range bow attack
    - Report to Elder (657, 143)
    - Reward: Coins (10000), EXP (30000), Spirit (6000)
    - Continue onto the Quest "Tideborn's Secret"

Tideborn's Secret
    - Farm 6 Tideborn Power Crystals (Farmable Material, Located Around 632, 113 in the water)
    - Reward: Coins (3400), EXP (40000), Spirit (8000)
    - Continue onto the Quest "Great Secret"

Great Secret
    - Continue Speaking with the Elder (657, 143)
    - Bring the Crystals to Craftsman Betep (660, 121) (If you lost your crystals, buy 6 from him for 10k)
    - Reward: Coins (20000), EXP (4554), Spirit (911)
    - 6 Energy Crystals Disappeared
    - Continue onto the Quest "Magic Item"

Magic Item
    - Talk to Craftsman Betep (660, 121)
    - Wait for 3 minutes (in-game time)
    - Obtain 6 Energy Crystals
    - Reward: Coins (20000), EXP (15000), Spirit (3000)
    - Continue onto the Quest "Unexpected Result"

Unexpected Result
    - Find 6 Energy Devices (the clever thing to do is to farm one energy device 6 times and it still counts)
    - Energy Devices: Farmable Material, you may farm the same one 6 times, locations are: 658, 116; 668, 113; 678, 124; 660, 153; 650, 140; 658, 117, RESPAWN TIME FOR DEVICE: 30 SECONDS
    - Reward: Coins (3400), EXP (40000), Spirit (8000)
    - Continue onto the Quest "Solution"

Solution
    - Talk to the Elder (657, 143)
    - Speak to the Ladywraith in Orchid Temple (581, 769)
    - Go to the Scene of Battle (Triggered at 560, 979, yes, it works even at 78 altitude)
    - Kill 20 Undead Army (Mob Information: Level 55 WEAK BOSS, 15000 HP, Weak Ice attack and Physical Attack
    NOTE: THERE ARE THREE EXPLORERS FIGHTING AMONG YOU, DO NOT HELP THEM KILL, OR YOU MAY NOT GET THE CREDIT FOR THE MOBS.
    - Rescue the Tideborn Captain (568, 970)
    - Obtained 1 Bloodstained Bag
    - Kill General Feng (Located at 552, 679)
    BOSS INFO: Level 54 Fire Type BOSS, Physical AoE attack, Physical Meele Attack, Physical Resistance Debuff, 600000 HP
    WARNING: ALL CLERICS, WIZ, AND VENO, BACK OFF FROM THE AOE (22 meters is safe) AND AVOID GETTING THE AGGRO, GENERAL FENG REALLY REALLY HURTS
    - Reward: Coins (47700), EXP (106013), Spirit (26503), Mirage Celestones (5)
    - Continue onto the quest "Destiny"

Destiny
    - Speak with Elder (657, 143)
    - 1 Bloodstained Bag Disappered
    - Speak with Goshiki (668, 352)
    - Gather 10 Golden Herbs (Located around all six power devices, no specific coords avaliable)
    - Report to Goshiki (668, 352)
    - Go tell Dizzy (491, 890)
    - Rewards: Coins (48600), EXP (112833), Spirit (28208)
    - Continue onto the Quest "Blood Combat"

Thanks to FeralShadow for fixing "Destiny"

Blood Combat
    WARNING: THIS QUEST HAVE THREE PARTS: FIRST BATTLE, DIALOGUE, SECOND BATTLE, ALL THREE PARTS MUST BE DONE WITHIN 30 MINUTES OR YOUR QUEST WILL FAIL
    - ENSURE YOU ARE NOT SQUADED, IF YOU ARE, THIS QUEST WILL NOT CONTINUE
    - you are teleported inside the Palace of Nirvana
    TIMER STARTED, YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES TO FINISH THE ENTIRE THING
    - Speak with Goshiki (coords unavaliable in instance)
    - Kill 15 Undead Soldiers (NOT OFFICERS)
    Mob Information: Undead Soldier, Non Element Elite, 22000 HP, Physical Attack, Ice Long-Range Attack
    - Go back to Goshiki
    - SPARE TIME FOR THIS 1 MINUTE DIALOGUE
    - Kill 15 Undead Officers to rescue Goshiki (NOT SOLDIERS)
    Mob Information: Undead Officer, Non Element Elite, 27000 HP, Physical Attack, Ice Long-Range Attack
    - Speak to Goshiki
    - Obtain 1 Lochmur Doll
    - Rewards: Coins (49500), EXP (120120), Spirit (30030), Mirage Celestones (10)
    NOTE: EVEN THOUGH THE TWO MOBS BOTH HAVE A FIREBALL CHANNELING ANIMATION, WHAT SHOOTS OUT OF THERE IS AN ICE ATTACK
    - Continue onto the Quest "Heartbroken"
    A Special Note in Lime: To all of you level 55~ out there, don't try to be a hero, unless you did Coming-of-Age: Loyalty (MP), you must do this outside a squad and you cannot have a squad inside either. During that one minute that Goshiki charges in the battlefield, like all flesh and blood NPCs, Goshiki have limited HP, =SPOILER=Goshiki is Doomed to Die=SPOILER=, so if you see his HP go low, don't try to go in and save him, it's a burn on your HP and MP, you have a way bigger fight after that one-minute dialogue, use this time to meditate. Also, don't be foolish and do AoE, in fact, if you are not at the spiritual phase transcendent (ie. level 59 or above), don't even bother to attempt this (except venos, and maybe mystics, but you'll have a really hard time).

Yet another friendly note in Lime: A bug has occured (thanks to pand0ra) that shows that when your timer fails, it goes in negative time, you cannot trash the quest! Here's a heads up, don't bother trashing it, relogging will help, if it does not, if you are still in the vampire's domain, die and sacrifice some exp, a quest will trigger and it reads "For What?" This pop up will bring you back to the entrance of Nirvana and override the timer, should you be outside nirvana and cannot enter back in, relog, if it doesn't work, wait it out.

A third friendly note in Lime: Jakarus pointed out that the Blood Combat can be done before 59 for wizards, since the undead SOLDIERS use a water attack and undead OFFICERS use a fire attack, wizards can alternate pyroshell and glacial embrace to have an easier time.

Heartbroken
    - Speak with Dizzy about Goshiki's Death (491, 890)
    - Speak with Elder of Tideage to Attempt to Calm down Dizzy (657, 143)
    - Report to Dizzy (491, 890)
    - Reward: Tisha Stones (5), Mirage Celestones (5)
    - Continue onto the level 56 quest "Elder's Letter"

Level 56

Elder's Letter
    - Speak with Dizzy to stop her suicide attempt (Sorta...) (492, 891)
    - Continue onto the Quest "Visit Dizzy"

Visit Dizzy
    - Speak with Ormin for Advice (644, 838)
    - Reward: Coins (10440), EXP (24899), Spirit (6225)
    - Continue onto the Level 57 Quest "Ormin's Task"

Level 57

Ormin's Task
    - Ask the Aged Deity (417, 645)
    - Reward: Coins (10440), EXP (24899), Spirit (6225)
    - Continue onto the Quest "Heart of Thorns"

Heart of Thorns
    - Speak with the Aged Deity (417, 645)
    - Collect 15 Heart Thorns (Drops from Hexecelot Deadeyes (Surrounds the Fortress of the Talon)
    Mob Information: Hexecelot Deadeyes, Level 54 Earth Type Mob, Long Range Earth Rock Throw, Attack Rate Increase Self-Buff
    WARNING: TWO THINGS THAT ARCANE ARMORS SHOULD BEWARE OF:
    1. With the Attack Rate Increase, the attack speed of deadeyes become randomly faster, it can go from a slight bit faster to about three rocks a second, to all level 70- Arcane Armors, if you got like six rocks hurled at you before ironheart or morning dew could even take effect, it really hurts.
    2. Deadeyes are aggresive! And they have a 80% chance of respawning right behind you (or it may be Karma, completely a personal opinion on this one :D), regardless of where you are around that area, the best thing to do to avoid ending up fighting two or more deadeyes at once is to try and not kite them, clerics should use more ironhearts to make a stand to fight, and venos just stay still while arcane wiz pack up on some HP pots. (Again, maybe I just have bad Karma and keep getting more than one ganging on me due to close respawns)

- Report to Aged Deity (417, 645)
    - Reward: Coins (20880), EXP (49798), Spirit (12450)
    - Continue onto the Quest "Lethe Flower"

Lethe Flower
    - Speak with Aged Deity (417, 645)
    - Collect 5 Lethe Flowers (Located at the Foot of Heaven's Stairway at 408, 498, on the foot of the part of the hills where Kimsa the Claw King is)
    - Report to Aged Deity (417, 645)
    - Reward: Coins (20880), EXP (49798), Spirit (12450)
    - Continue onto the Quest "Lethe Potion"

Lethe Potion
    - Wait for 5 minutes (in-game time)
    - Return to Aged Deity (417, 645)
    - Rewards: Coins (20880), EXP (49798), Spirit (12450)
    - Continue onto the Quest "Give Potion"

Give Potion
    - Give the Lethe Potion to Ormin (644, 838)
    - Rewards: Coins (10440), EXP (24899), Spirit (6225)
    - Continue onto the Level 58 Quest "Ask for the Potion"

Level 58

Ask for the Potion

Return to Tideage City
    - Speak with the Elder of Tideage City (657, 143)
    - Rewards: Coins (13050), EXP (31124), Spirit (7781)
    - Continue onto the Quest "Lost Crystal"

Just a question out of interest: Are you rich yet? :P

Lost Crystal
    - Kill the Tideborn Traitor for the Raw Crystal (Located at the Same Place of the Spiralshell crabs around 638, 177),
    BOSS INFORMATION: Tideborn Traitor, Unknown Level ([?]), 100000 HP, Metal Long Range Magic Attack, Physical Attack
    - Rewards: Coins (31320), EXP (74698), Spirit (18675)
    - Continue onto the Level 59 Hidden Quest "Sorrow Shore"

Level 59

Sorrow Shore
    - Speak with Emerald Moon (648, 111)
    - Find the Memory Bottle (Pop-up location at 628, 123)
    You may need to wait a while to get this, the bottle is between the NPC and White Sand Beach, if you cannot find it, then close up on the Lochmur Indy or near the beach.
    - Continue onto the Quest "Lost Beauty"

Lost Beauty
    - Report to Emerald Moon (648, 111)
    - Rewards: Coins (26100), EXP (62249), Spirit (15562)
    - Continue on to the Quest "Emerald Moon's Ill"

Emerald Moon's Ill
    - Speak with Emerald Moon (648, 111)
    - Consult the Elder (657, 143)
    - Continue onto the Quest "Goddess's Tear"

Goddess's Tear
    - Speak with Dizzy to borrow her Goddess's Tear (491, 890)
    - Rewards: Coins (15660), EXP (37349), Spirit (9337)
    - Continue onto the Quest "Curing Emerald Moon"

Curing Emerald Moon
    - Cure Emerald Moon (648, 110)
    - Continue onto the Level 60 Quest "Place of Dreams"

Level 60

Place of Dreams
    - Speak with Emerald Moon (648, 110)
    - Kill the Lochmur Guardian Beast (Coordinates Provided in the Quest Log) for the Chrono Core
    FINAL BOSS Information: Lochmur Guardian Beast, Level Unknown (so... Level 150?), 1320000 HP, Water Type mob, IN THE WATER, Long range Whirlpool water magic attack, Close-Range Physical Attack, High Defense and Attack
    A note: This joker have a phobia against venos, get a good enough water pet and any veno that got this far can easily slug him to death. :P
    - Give the Chrono Core to Dizzy (491, 890)
    - Wait for 60 seconds (in-game time)
    - Speak to Dizzy once again (491, 890)
    - Rewards: Coins (39150), EXP (93373), Spirit (23343), Mirage Celestones (15).
    - Continue onto the Quest "Terminal of Happiness"

Terminal of Happiness
    - Rewards: Tidal Protection (Equivalence with a Platinumb HP Charm, 1400000 HP stored, heals user to full HP after 50%, unable to unequip when equipped, can be replaced when a new HP charm is equipped, charm will disappear once the charge reaches 0)
    Warning - I have been informed that this quest is bugged and you will not receive the charm, please ticket the GM and ask for it if you did not receive it. You should get it.

THE END OF THE LEGENDARY GOSHIKI QUEST CHAIN, CONGRATULATIONS (You know... If you didn't bump into any bugs.)

=============================================================================
    Afterwords:
    Men, take a long sigh, your long haul is finally over and you are free to go do your own thing, I can tell you that you will find yourself being a super-powered freak from this quest chain, though through all the good things you've done, there is 0 rep in this quest chain but it's all worth it, you'll get a lot of levels in short time, you'll find your total coins to be near the million, your spirit enough to learn nearly all the skills, and near 70 mirages, 10 refining aids, and a Platinum HP Charm to top it all off. It is a overall enjoyable quest chain, Dizzy is holding the Chrono Core in her arms and remembering her most treasured memories with her heroic lover Goshiki, Emerald Moon was free to live her life remembering Ormin but not to see him, Ormin is a widely known friend to all Tideborns, especially the Elder... And the Elder is happy to have you finishing the Coming-of-Age and you becoming his most trusted warrior and friend.

You may choose to make your weapon into a super-powered destruction machine if you wish, but what can I say? I've never seen the Cube of Fate LAG before...

I give a special thanks to everyone who supported me in this quest chain, espeically ProGrinder, he led me to finish this early and helped me finish almost everything after the Quest "Blood Combat", another thanks to all my pals in Harshlands who have been by my side and supported me and helped me through this, there are a lot that I could list but it takes literally a long space ^_^

So in the end, a special congratulations to all of you for finishing the longest (excluding the super-long boss chains in Heaven's Tear, if it takes that long to get help, even with begging), richest, most romantic quest chain ever!

Regards,
    Pledge of the Harshlands

- QUEST CHAIN STORY PLOTLINE -
    WARNING: SPOILERS

Part One: The Coming-of-Age Ceremony

Meet yourself, a random class journeying from place to places, suddenly a flash appears and you hit level 40, the Elder of your race informs you that a strange stele has appeared in Dreamweaver Port and you are to go and investigate.

At the stele, the voice of our main NPC, Goshiki interrupts you, he tells you that this stele is a Tideborn property, the Tideborns have shattered the barriers in between realms, and finally revealed themselves to the Perfect World after thousands of years. You and Goshiki soon become good friends, and you agree to take Goshiki on a tour throughout Perfect World, which is also an attempt to distract him from taking the stele to the Tideborn lands, since you need it.

At Etherblade, Goshiki feels dry already and wishes to go take a bath (yes, in the lake), on top of the Etherblade Lake many humans witnessed his transformation into a fish and dived into the water, including our second character, a human girl (supposedly BM, even though her armour says otherwise) was dazzled at the sight of Goshiki's transformation into a fish, and forgot to ride her sword and fell off of the sky onto the Etherblade shore.

You go check if the girl is okay, but the girl named Dizzy was really angry and said that you must pay her back with a level 16 weapon (I hope not...), coins, or a wraith officer badge. You say that you don't have any of those, Dizzy scoffed at the response, and instead offered to join your party to "keep an eye of both of you".

Bringing Goshiki and Dizzy you traveled to Lost City and the City of the Plume, finally at the Capital Archosaur, it was there that a mail arrived for you.

At the nearest postbox, you found out that it was from the Elder of the legendary Tideage City (City of the Raging Tides), the Elder tells you that a friend, Ormin, was lost. You set out to find Ormin, and succeeded to find him all the way in Angler's Village.

Ormin tells you that Goshiki should be able to partake in the ceremony for all Tideborns, known as the Coming-of-Age ceremony, you then bring Goshiki and Dizzy to Tideage City, the Elder assigned you seven tasks for the Coming-of-Age ceremony, and left you to do them all.

Part Two: The Blood Combat

After finishing all Seven Coming-of-Age ceremonies, the Elder congratulates you, and then sends you off to celebrate with your old friend Dizzy, who have returned to the Etherblade Shore, the place where she first fell off. Dizzy says that she had failed Coming-of-Age: Willpower and felt really bad, she wishes to have all seven of your medals, to encourage her to become a hero.

Soon Dizzy blurts out to you that she misses her hometown, and you reply that Goshiki is just as homesick as her. Remembering Goshiki, Dizzy realized that she really likes him, and wants you to go tell him just that.

Goshiki, after reaching his Coming-of-Age, has went back to the Mysterious Stele to prepare to go back to the Tideage City, you go and tell him that Dizzy loves him, Goshiki replied warmly and tells you to go tell the Elder of Tideage City that Goshiki will be late coming home, since he wants to escort Dizzy back home and let those two spend some time together. Goshiki went off to find Dizzy and started bonding with each other, while you went to tell the Elder.

You soon realize that the Elder have something in mind since the moment you finished all Seven Coming-of-Age quests, he tells you that he wants to send you off for some errands, including saving the City of Abominations and go dig up some Power Crystals in the White Sand Beach.

The Elder explains to you that the Power Crystals are vital to keep the Tideage City running, he sends you off to put the crystals in some power devices to see its power, and sure enough, you powered up the Tideage City, you return to the Elder in awe of the Crystal's power, it was then that the Elder revealed to you the thing that have been troubling him - The crystals are diminishing.

He tells you that the shipment for crystals have not yet arrived, and sends you off to try and find them.

Our old friend, the Ladywraith in Orchid Temple tells you that she have last seen some Tideborns traveling north, and something about fighting undeads, worried for the army, you quickly arrive at the scene of battle, and finds the explorers outnumbered, you attempt to save the Vice Admiral, but he died anyway, out of fury, you avenged him by killing the General of the undead army: General Feng.

It was a tough fight, but in the end you reported to the Elder all about it, the Elder thinks that this is an emergency, the undeads are attacking the Tideborns and it is not a good sign, he sends you off to tell Goshiki that.

The wildly in love Goshiki heard this news and was instantly snapped back to Earth, he tells you in great anger he wishes to avenge the fallen Tideborn warriors, you helped him prepare.

Prior to his leave to the Battlefield, he tells you to report to the Elder about this act, and he repeated in great caution to not tell Dizzy about it, since he knows that Dizzy will worry about him and won't let him go.

You tell the Elder about this attack, however, you feel that despite what Goshiki said, letting Dizzy know is what you must do.

Dizzy heard this and got worried sick within two seconds, and tells you to go forth and protect Goshiki with your life.

On the battlefield, Goshiki was enraged at the battle and led an army to charge, he was soon surrounded and killed, despite the efforts you put in to try and rescue him, with his last breath, he tells you to give his final gift to Dizzy, and left his Final Words to tell Dizzy and he loves her.

You were reluctant to tell Dizzy about it, but since you were teleported out right next to her, you appear to have no choice. Dizzy was immediately heartbroken, and cried every last teardrop out, you handed her Goshiki's final gift - A Lochmur doll with her face crafted on the head of the doll, Dizzy became greatly emotional at his Final Gift and ordered you to leave her alone.

You have no idea what to do, so you went back to the Elder for some advice. The Elder of Tideage tells you that he grieves for Goshiki's Death, however he have a grave matter happening, he saw Dizzy crying so much that he saw Dizzy attempting suicide to apparently join Goshiki in the afterlife, you quickly go to snap her back, but she was content to commit suicide, unwilling to let the last of your two new friends die as well, you inform the Elder about it, he tells you that the good old friend Ormin may have the power to console Dizzy and make her feel better.

You realize that Dizzy had gone through a change through your old Tideborn friend, from that demanding lady to a warm, caring, and rational girl whom just had her heart shattered into pieces with the death of her true love, both out of sympathy for her and regret that you did not protect Goshiki well enough (blame PWE for this, not me), you became determined to save her no matter what the cost is.

Willing to do anything to save Dizzy, you go to find Ormin, Ormin gave Dizzy the Goddess's Tear to help her feel better, and tells you that he wants a favor from you, the Lethe Potion, it is said to cure heartbreaks, and the Aged Deity in Wellspring, his old friend, may know what to do.

The Deity tells you that she can make such a potion, she sends you off to gather two ingredients: Hexecelot Deadeye's Eyes, and the Lethe Flowers, when the potion was completed, you gave it to Ormin, thinking that he will use it to cure Dizzy, however, he drank it for himself and thanked you.

This act did not escape Dizzy, she tells you that Ormin have troubles with his life as well, that's why he wanted the potion, but now she wants one too and sends you off to find Ormin and get a potion.

Ormin, upon hearing Dizzy's request, merely laughed and said that this Lethe Potion is not for Dizzy's to drink, the Lethe Potion, if drank by someone with a heart, will cause great heartaches and will lead to death, he then confesses to you that he is a wretch... A heartless wretch.

Puzzled, you go ask the Elder of Tideage City about Ormin. The Elder seem reluctant to tell you about this, he only tells you that he is surprised that Ormin actually lived this long, to save the Elder's friend Ormin, he tells you that the Tideborn Traitor have stolen a raw crystal and you went to get it back.

Part Three: Lost and Sealed Memories

Meet Emerald Moon, she is a mermaid that lost her memory, after the return of the Raw Crystal you saw her and went to meet her without the Elder telling you, and she tells you that she will reward you, if you can find her memory.

You found her Memory buried somewhere around the Lochmur Indy, the instant she recovered her memory, she fell extremely sick, worried, you went to the Elder for Advice, he then finally tells you that Ormin was a traveler of the Tideborn, the story happened 10 years ago, when Ormin shipwrecked upon Tideborn shores, he was saved by a girl, who happened to be Emerald Moon, Ormin secretly loved Emerald Moon, but never told her about this.

Soon after, war happened in the mainlands...

Emerald Moon was possessed by a demon, and being possessed, she ravaged throughout Tideage City, destroying everything in her path. Suddenly, Ormin stood in front of her, while dodging her attacks, he screamed to Emerald Moon, hoping to snap her back from the demon's influence.

Emerald Moon did, snap back from her demonic influence, for a split second, she asked Ormin to kill her, which he did reluctantly and slew the mermaid he loved.

After that, Ormin was just like Dizzy, sad, emotional, contemplating suicide to join his love in the next life, until the Elder told him he can resurrect Emerald Moon, but she'd lose all her memories with Ormin, and Ormin will lose his heart, also, should the two meet again, Emerald Moon would die on the spot.

After the Elder explained all this to you, he claims that there is an alternative, and it involves Dizzy.

Dizzy now have Possession of the Goddess's Tear, it can cure any memories' corruption, you traveled to Etherblade without delay and told Dizzy about Ormin and Emerald Moon.

Dizzy was deeply touched from this story, she then realized that Goshiki wouldn't want her to cry all day, Goshiki wants the best for her. She then picked herself up and happily gave you the Tear.

Emerald Moon soon recovered, and with great thankfulness, she tells you that she wishes to repay Dizzy kindly. There is a legendary item called the Chrono Core, it is said to seal a happy memory, Emerald Moon wishes to give this to Dizzy, so that she will always remember Goshiki and her happy time together, and so will Emerald Moon remember her happy time with Ormin.

To make this story a happy ending, you went to fight off the Lochmur Guardian Beast, it was an extremely tough fight. However, in the end you have managed to Triumph, and you kindly offered the Chrono Core to Dizzy.

Dizzy thanked you deeply, and gladly offered you a really high-amounted HP Charm as reward.

THE END

BESTIARY

I find this section to be... Somewhat... Useful, this chain is mostly flying around and running errands for random people, in my opinion, fighting anything in this chain is quite uncommon - despite there being a lot of bosses, so I think it's a good resource to refer to here, a list of all the monsters and bosses you have to fight, listed in chronological order, of course.

Staunch Worm
    Kun Kun got beefed... And was given wings... It's level 100, 300HP (compared to Kun Kun's 100), and is an escape type mob, it stops after flying for a short while, but goes again... Before a meele character can catch up to it, I may add (I had 2.50 kite for my seeker), it helps if you can range it. Like Kun Kun, it has elemental immunity, so I feel sorry for the wizzies. :(

Senile Iblis
    The standard bom we all fight in swiftwind, unless you don't quest, that is. Level 42 Wood Type mob, 8072 HP, located all around Swiftwind and Tradewind camps. It is aggressive, has a pretty annoying kicking attack and a slow debuff.

Spiralshell Crab (Real)
    The real spiralshell crab takes 1/10th of the damage you normally deal (to a fake crab, anyway), and deals only half the damage of a normal crab. It is easy to detect them, if you whack something and deals 30 damage when you should be dealing 300, fly right away and force reset, just don't fight it.

Spiralshell Crab (Fake)
    This is the one you need, Level 43 Normal Mob, 8370 HP, non-aggressive (which helps...), you will deal the normal damage to it, expect the same attack from it back. It parallels any normal level 40 - 45 mob.

Tideborn Traitor (Girl)
    She's not really tough, despite her speed (which is rather fast) and strong attack (if you're 4x), any ranged class with pots can kite her to death, venos and mystics can spam heal - a level 43 veno with a shaodu cub can solo her pretty easily. Melee classes in 4x may choose to cater some help, my seeker killed her with help, but I keep wondering if I would have won without the help, since seekers do have that stalagstrike / parchedblade stun combo, voidstep (which actually helps a bit), and some ranged attack skills that can kite her when things get ugly. Do note that she's like a boss, although she's not marked as one for a strange reason - and throws down 4 dialogues, 1 at the start, 1 after a while, 1 almost dying, and 1 when dying.

Taurox Sniper
    If you did the City of Abomination chain anytime before this, you will realize how annoying it is - especially for arcane classes, 15 is the longest drag ever, these snipers... Are actually not really accurate, I've had one miss on me three times in a row, but once you attack - especially if you're a magic user, you will trigger hordes of 3 to 4 piling on you at once, venos can consider pulling, and zeal genies work wonder here. Note for melee classes, never try to go in and take on all 4 at once, they're ranged, and will pull a long distance from you after the initial attack, you will take too many hits from too far to have proper AoEs. Metal Type, level 52, 12018 HP.

Undead Army
    No, it's not an army, it's just a mob that looks exactly like a hexocelot (Fugma), it's marked at Level 55 at 15000 HP with those cool dragon emblems sticking out of its name and HP bar, telling us it's a boss. But is it really? Its attacks are quite weak - very weak, in fact, it's physical attack pales as well, it's just as powerful as a normal level 55 mob, but it is marked as a... Boss, it does have a good level of defense, your attacks may not be as effective as it has always been due to its defense, slug it out, no one should have problems with this. If you AoE here, please turn your PvP lock on if you're in a PvP server, if you accidentally hit an explorer, he will attack you.

General Feng (Boss)
    Much like the same guy in TT, this... Thing, identity exactly like the Myriadtail Wyvern, attacks just like it as well, the curse that makes you take much more damage, a physical bite (which hurts), and that nasty AoE that Farren and Wyvern both have. It is marked as a boss at a level 54 Fire type with 600000 HP, magic classes joining this party should stay back, the AoE has the same range as Farren and Wyvern... Heck, fight this guy like Wyvern.

Undead Soldiers / Officers (Elites)
    Well, they're both cramped together, they look exactly the same, attacks with the exact same types of attacks and deals... Well one's tougher, but the point is still there. Undead Soldiers are level 52 (I believe) with 22000 HP and marked as an elite, Officers are level 55 (I believe) sitting at 27000 and an elite, they have a physical attack, and an ice attack - although it's a fire channel animation - their defense is pretty solid, but still not to an intimidating degree, the only thing keeping you from victory in Blood Combat is correct time strategy, no matter which class, you should always have the charms ready - you are given a free one at level 29 treasure hunt, another free one at level 39 treasure hunt, your supply stash 55 and 60 contains free charms as well, and they have more than enough stored in them to last you that thirty minutes. And again, resist the urge to AoE, they are clumped up together pretty lightly, you'll end up fighting an overpowering force, even though soldiers and officers are not aggressive, tips for every class below:

BM - Keep the Aura buff on, it's nice if you can receive buffs from a friend before you go in, once you get in, take as minimal damage as possible - unless you're charmed, since every second counts, try not to start with Drake Ray or any ranged attack, it will force the mob to channel a magic attack - take as minimal magic as possible, and DON'T USE LION ROAR to stun, it will draw way more mobs than you want - unless you pulled the mob out, which takes more time than you want.

Wizards - Keep your Pyroshell buff on during soldiers and Glacial Embrace during Officers, equip your MP charm from treasure hunt 39 and go crazy! Drop as many skills as you possibly can on a mob, don't use Blizzard or any AoE that may endanger your well-being, Morning Dew is a great friend, if your charm is taking too much stress and is threatening to crash on you.

Barbarians - Get a cleric to buff you, it's not necessary but helps, keep Tiger Form up for the HP boost, keep the Bleed up, the DoT will really pay off. During the last stage, transform back to a barb to deal optimum damage. You're a tank, do something tank-y. If you have the HP charm, it should be no problem.

Venomancers - Quite self-explanatory, in fact, you can do this without charms, get your pet to do all the work - a Glacial Walker at your equivalent level can handle it nicely.

Clerics - Buff yourself - it's also the 30-minute timer. You only buff yourself once, if you have to re-buff, you're probably losing. Clerics can handle this with mass plume shot and whirlwind alone, start with thunder helps too, Ironheart = best friend in this case.

Archers - You have Winged Shell, even if it's only 20 seconds, it soaks in a LOT of damage, Stunning shot is the best friend here, able to stun the mobs to reduce damage taken. Aim Low is also a good supplement - since you most likely outranges the mob with maxed range passive. If it gets desperate, start at max range with aim low and start pummelling. (Yes, I know it's one spark)

Psychics - Your elemental skills are overpoweringly powerful, Bubble when you are low on HP, charm yourself, and start hurling magic attacks.

Assassins - Even if it's insignificant, use Bloodpaint, Throatcut may help, unless you put it off, you won't have Headhunt, but Assassins have an insane damage potential, charm yourself and let loose.

Mystics - Really, let your summon do the work, throw down a healing herb if it's desperate, poisonous stingers help too.

Seekers - We have a lot of AoEs, don't use them unless it's safe, keep in mind the range is wider than safe, we're not totally bombed if we are stripped of our AoEs. Heartseeker and Eye of Northern Sky / Staggering Strike combo are there, Battousai and Cleave also helps.

Tideborn Traitor (Guy... Thing... Dude...?)
    Ranked at level 150, 100000 HP, his defense and attack is scary... Well, maybe not attack, but if you have your charm leftover from Blood Combat, throw it here, it's a one-on-one with no time limit, survival is the only challenge, throw everything against him.

Lochmur Guardian Beast (Final Boss)
    Quite worthy of the title, ranked at level 150, 1320000 HP, water whirlpool attack and a physical attack. What can I say? He's the last boss, a veno can solo it, maybe mystics (since I don't have a mystic, I don't know if their summons can go underwater or not), get a good enough party and fight it like any other boss, except it takes longer... MUCH longer.
    Thank you for the guide-nicely laid out and easy to understand. Question: I trashed the Goshiki quest after i got it because I had too many on my list. Trying to go back and pick up now at levle 82 but when I go to the quest starting point, no system message and no quest in my list. Is my level too high now to start quest? Thank you in advance
  • violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Try talking to the elder of your class's hometown.
  • rfaelguerra
    rfaelguerra Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I did the mission Coming-of-Age: Willpower wrong.
    I do not stay still, I went to Duke.
    and I can not do it.
    I have to do
  • mostriciattolo
    mostriciattolo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    uh... I don't even WANT to test that boss anymore to see if the drop is 100%, but you can now do it in a squad. Gratz on getting it, and have fun and just be lucky you got it :D

This **** adds unlimited ZEN to Perfect World! http://***********/ b:dirty
  • tabbie89
    tabbie89 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I did Blood Combat in a squad.
    we just need to pass the very last quest on Goshiki TOGETHER(click on the same time) before we got teleported out.
  • MsSeraphine - Archosaur
    MsSeraphine - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    This helped me a lot, thanks! b:victory

I just have one things to mention.

I got the Heart of Thorns quest. I saw in this guide that the drop rate is 100%, hurray. I started to kill them, i got one drop from the first, but then nothing. I had killed more than 10 and got nothing. Then i realized that i had no more free bag slots in my inv. I had had one, when I got the first so my bag was full after the first. And then, i dropped a dq drop, so i got one more free slot, and started to kill again. Yay, the drops started to come b:laugh

I dont know whether anyone had this problem or not, but i thought i share this. :)
  • tresov
    tresov Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I can't seem to start this quest! someone help? I am an Earthguard (Mystic) and the Elder Star does not give me the quest. Also, I tried going to the Human Elder and he also did not have the quest available. I am a fresh lvl 40 and I did receive the System Message. So any ideas to why i can not start this quest?
    edited April 2012
    What shall I do if i cant start the quest chain? Im lv41 and i havent received the pop-up message, and so i cant go to my elder... I doesnt give me any quest : (
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Is your quest log full?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
    edited April 2012
    Its not, i have 14/20...
  • Commotis - Dreamweaver
    Commotis - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hmm.. I'm up to "Destiny", the part right after reporting to the Tidebourne Elder once you kill General Feng, but after I turned that quest in there was no new one to take from the Elder. I even went back to Goshiki just now to check if there was a mistake, but it's not there either. This was over a week ago that I did the "Revenge" part right before, and still nothing. I sent an in-game message to the mysterious GM but I'm not sure if that will have much effect, how do I go about reporting this problem? Also, during one of the trials, the flying bugs wouldn't register, then I went back an hour later and finally got the kills to count.

What an utterly buggy quest line. I'd really like the charm though. =[ And all the SP.

EDIT: My character is level 60, contrary to the avatar.
    Without compromise there can never be understanding. Because there is ego, people will always think they're right. You cannot expect people to accept the possibility that they're wrong unless you can do the same. If your way is right, they will come to understand it. If their way is right, you will come to understand it. To close your mind is to limit your potential as a human being. Being wrong is one of the greatest things a human can be. The one who is wrong is the one who grows.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Have you gone to see Dizzy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Commotis - Dreamweaver
    Commotis - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    No I haven't. I suppose I'll try that after server maintenance, but the problem is there's no quest related to this chain, either in my current or possible quests. I've checked lots. I know there's the part where you have to find the bottle and all but I'm not there yet, so I don't think it could be anything other than a glitch.

I'll try Dizzy in roughly 1 hour. Thank you for your suggestion.

EDIT: Nope. I am definitely glitched here. Unless there's a level between 50 and 60 at which the next part closes and I missed the boat. Otherwise, could anyone direct me to an area of the site where I could bring attention to this issue? Thank you very much.
    Without compromise there can never be understanding. Because there is ego, people will always think they're right. You cannot expect people to accept the possibility that they're wrong unless you can do the same. If your way is right, they will come to understand it. If their way is right, you will come to understand it. To close your mind is to limit your potential as a human being. Being wrong is one of the greatest things a human can be. The one who is wrong is the one who grows.
  • Mickeylee - Dreamweaver
    Mickeylee - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I just completed the Tideborn quest chain with my level 66 Mystic on the Dreamweaver server. I soloed the Fish Monster using my Devil Ch. to tank - all I did was to heal this summon and after the fish monsters health was below 60% hit it with swirling mist..This took 15 to 20 minutes. Mystics should not fear to attack bosses who are on the ground from the air.
    I gained several level of experience from the Tideborn quest chain and lots of mirage stones, and Tidal protection charm{same as platinum Guardian charm}.
    If you're a Mystic arm yourself with either a good spirit charm or a couple hundred mystery potions because of mana requirement to defeat this fish monster and complete the second to the last leg of the chain. Keep yourself at 24ft above the monster - you need to use natures vengeance several times to draw the fish monster to the surface - when your Devil Ch. is actively engaged in battle with the fish monster switch to healing your summon remain at 24ft above the summon and fish monster continue constantly healing summon as he pecks slow away at the fish monsters health. If you wish, you can use swirling mist or natures vengeance occasionally to do damage yourself to this fish monster, but do not use absorb soul you don't have the time to do so because in the time it takes to use it your summon will die and the fish monsters health will completely refill.
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    GOSHIKI!!!! q___qb:cry

Me want more chain quests like this.b:sad

Brewing Essence of Lethe atmb:cute
  • Khamp - Sanctuary
    Khamp - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    new quest
  • ghostfreaker
    ghostfreaker Posts: 5 Arc User