Rants forum

Options
Tidebornisim - Raging Tide
Tidebornisim - Raging Tide Posts: 78 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Suggestion Box
Can't we have a rants forum so we can vent out the things we don't like?

So then we can round up the carebears there b:laugh
StickyGreen - Level 9x Heavens Tear

Less QQ more Pew Pew b:thanks
Post edited by Tidebornisim - Raging Tide on

Comments

• RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    There already is one. It's called The Lower Depths.
  • zeineller
    zeineller Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I've been thinking, the embrace system is kinda old with just a carry option and a kiss. I have an idea to add some more options. 1 The mare char will be able to hold the females hand,(and the male will have "lead" so when he moves the female will move along with him). 2 Another kiss option but this time the male isn't holding the female in a "carry" ( the kiss will be from a standing position). 3 Dancing together (the male and female characters will perform a dance) , there can be a few types to choice. I think those options can make PW players have more fun, and of course i am thinking forward on some mode ideas about the Embrace System. "When players get bored sometimes ,( they do ) they trying to do something and throw that away, which may be " saying in faction chat (i am bored) or to a friend. Sometimes they don't get to do something and just run offline. I think those options for the Embrace System i mentioned can save some of them maybe all. They will say again in faction chat ,( i am bored) but , this time a guy will say (have you tried the new options of Embrace?) , then they will discuss this and some other players will join in the subject and they will meet and have a little fun with those options. Hopes the idea is interesting, I'm looking forward to see those in game if you guys like it. Have a nice day!
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    There already is one. It's called The Lower Depths.

They call it General Discussion nowadays.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    They call it General Discussion nowadays.

Thanks for stealing my thoughts.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.