City Of Naught

shootingstarvn
shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
hey , where u can enter the instance City of Naught and for lvl is good for it?
Post edited by shootingstarvn on

Comments

• Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    hey , where u can enter the instance City of Naught and for lvl is good for it?

City of Naught is FB109 and it is not implemented in PWI.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • shootingstarvn
    shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    will it be implemented?
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    will it be implemented?

Doubtful, since our level cap is 105 and the GMs have said that there is currently no plans to rise the cap.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    With how much easier they've made it to lvl they probably should start considering it somewhat. I know there are lvl 102's and maybe even a lvl 103. (I've not looked in awhile)the lvl cap is within reach for some.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    will it be implemented?

It will never be implemented, or it already has been implemented, depending on how you look at it. It was made and implemented in China, then removed. They decided to finalize all Culti at 100 with Lost Empire, and there are no more FBs after 99. This was a permanent decision further concreted by the fact that they then recycled the dungeon. City of Naught, as they made it, was re-used as Warsong City Instance. They now can not even return it as City of Naught unless they want a duplicate dungeon in the game (2 in fact, as Hall of Blasphemy, the other FB109, was recycled into Nirvana).

So remove all hope of FB109 from returning, Culti finalizes at 100, and there is no need.
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It will never be implemented, or it already has been implemented, depending on how you look at it. It was made and implemented in China, then removed. They decided to finalize all Culti at 100 with Lost Empire, and there are no more FBs after 99. This was a permanent decision further concreted by the fact that they then recycled the dungeon. City of Naught, as they made it, was re-used as Warsong City Instance. They now can not even return it as City of Naught unless they want a duplicate dungeon in the game (2 in fact, as Hall of Blasphemy, the other FB109, was recycled into Nirvana).

So remove all hope of FB109 from returning, Culti finalizes at 100, and there is no need.

and thats why lvl115 stuffs dropping and auction has options up to lvl130 stuff ? :P
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    eternalnab wrote: »
    and thats why lvl115 stuffs dropping and auction has options up to lvl130 stuff ? :P

Never said anything about level cap.