Tokens

shootingstarvn
shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
hey , how much will tokens cost before they are all gone if(?) anni packs dont come back ? what do u think will the max price be each
Post edited by shootingstarvn on

Comments

• Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Saw them for 30k atm in HT and they only been gone a few days so erm id imagne if anni. packs were never to return which will never happen as they will be here around the 13th of next month they would eventually die out as to obtain what yo uwanted via tokens would cost more than buying it normally.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    via tokens would cost more than buying it normally.

Dollars don't equal fake in-game coins. That's why people pay more then the gold~coin equivalent. So even if i paid 10mil for 1 token it wouldn't cost the dollar.
  • Iseria - Harshlands
    Iseria - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    if anni. packs were never to return which will never happen as they will be here around the 13th of next month

nonono, they will be back for valentine's day. celebrate the day of love presenting your special one with an anni pack b:pleased
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Dollars don't equal fake in-game coins. That's why people pay more then the gold~coin equivalent. So even if i paid 10mil for 1 token it wouldn't cost the dollar.

What i meant it would be cheaper to buy the item itself or the gold to get it than the tokens.

nonono, they will be back for valentine's day. celebrate the day of love presenting your special one with an anni pack b:pleased

I thought valentines day was the 13th or is the 14th, meh i've no idea lol i forget every year.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ffs stop depending on the things. -.-

There's a stupidly massive supply of them from practically everyone hoarding several thousand for re-sell. On sanc they're around 22k, I don't see them going anywhere above 30k. Ever. Or at least before the packs come back. Supply and demand....and trust me there's one heck of a supply right now.
  • EIlvira - Heavens Tear
    EIlvira - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Y'know I hated Annipacks, still sort of do... I think what would be more beneficial to everyone is to provide token packs in boutique or something lol. Possibly containing more than just 15 per pack. :shrug:

But anyway yeah, the token prices are kinda crazy now. I haven't seen 30k but I've seen up to 25k. give or take.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    id rather have a 'token' pack b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    1 gold for 15 is rather appropriately priced tbh. I mean, say gold was 500k. A flawless citrine cost 14 tokens and is around 800-900k to make from scratch. So you're saving about 400k.

Tokens basically compensate for a rubbish economy.

I'd rather have cheaper gold.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    id rather have a 'token' pack b:surrender

^ This

<3 the tokens b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    There's a stupidly massive supply of them from practically everyone hoarding several thousand for re-sell. On sanc they're around 22k, I don't see them going anywhere above 30k. Ever. Or at least before the packs come back. Supply and demand....and trust me there's one heck of a supply right now.
    The supply is so massive that I sold all of mine and converted them into Anni-packs. I figure I'll wait 1 week, sell the packs, buy Gold, then wait 2 more weeks for Anni-packs to return again. I wish I was being facetious, but I honestly can't see them being gone for more than 2 months at the absolute most.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Calinda - Heavens Tear
    Calinda - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Pretty sure they will find a way to obtain tokens ingame, otherwise that poor Exchange girl will be unemployed soon...

Now is a great time to make loads of money with tokens in your inventory.

And lets hope the gold prices go down too...
    Proud Leader of Loyalty b:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Be The Change You Want To See In The World."
  • EIlvira - Heavens Tear
    EIlvira - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The supply is so massive that I sold all of mine and converted them into Anni-packs. I figure I'll wait 1 week, sell the packs, buy Gold, then wait 2 more weeks for Anni-packs to return again. I wish I was being facetious, but I honestly can't see them being gone for more than 2 months at the absolute most.

Yeah exactly... the second time annipacks came back I was pissed. But the third or what, fourth time it was now? I don't care anymore lol. And soon, everyone wont care for the "special rare" ****, they'll just want tokens. Cuz everyone will have the "rare" stuff lol. Everyone will be in "Godmode"!!! XD Ugh... and that is a good idea what you did. I wish I had the money to put down for something like that meself. Maybe next time annis are back lol.