Birthday Mount Event

Options
meromis
meromis Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Official Announcements
They said we should submit a ticket if we don't want our highest character to get the mount right? What do I do after that? How do I know if they helped me yet or not?
Post edited by meromis on

Comments

• MagicEd - Lost City
    MagicEd - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The first time I submitted a ticket for that, they sent me an email with the proper way to do it. Then, after I sent the correct one... nothing. Absolutely nothing. It's been weeks. Nothing.
  • chrizzel
    chrizzel Posts: 0
    edited September 2009
    Options
    now that's f*cked up :S
  • Sheets - Sanctuary
    Sheets - Sanctuary Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The first time I submitted a ticket for that, they sent me an email with the proper way to do it. Then, after I sent the correct one... nothing. Absolutely nothing. It's been weeks. Nothing.

Well my guess they have one person doing the Tickets that works 8.5 hours a day minus the required Union 1/2 hour lunch monday to friday...sooo my best suggestion (yes i know you didn't ask for one) is to wait it out and it will come sooner or later....

!~ Da Sheets
  • Narin_ - Sanctuary
    Narin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Read please. You joined in 09. you didnt join by the required date (Sept 30 08) to get an anniversary mount.
  • Sparheart - Dreamweaver
    Sparheart - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Read please. You joined in 09. you didnt join by the required date (Sept 30 08) to get an anniversary mount.

thats just the date that he joined the forums. mine says Aug. of 09 when i actually start back in late Feb. early March of 09.
This discussion has been closed.