Charm Tick Threshold!

Options
MagicHamsta - Lost City
MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestion Box
Magic Hamster wishes you lower the tick threshold on Spirit charms to 50% like the guardian charms!

Also Magic Hamster wishes both charms wouldnt tick when we revive from death!! seriously it's a waste. (>.<)'
and being a wizard = huge mana pool = huge chunk of mana from the charm gone for absolutely no reason. I regain like 80% of the mana back just flying out of archosaur. -.-'

somehow me get the feeling that the reviving with nearly no life and mana is one of the ways they built into the game so that charms would be wasted faster. o.o'
darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
Hawk:Do this. closing thread
frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
58% chance to get tokens
41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Good idea, mentioned billions of times. But sadly, it wont ever happen. Less charm usage = less charms bought = less cash.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.