Godsfears Advice to new Barbarians

Michael - Harshlands
Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
After chasing Godsfear from Wicked pirate oracles (he ticked my charm once I ticked his 5+ times) we had a talk where he gave the following advice to new barbarians

20090920220936.png
Post edited by Michael - Harshlands on

Comments

• Mofo - Harshlands
    Mofo - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    as a dex build. i dont have vit to survive one hit from people my level. use your BRAIN (no "s" noob) noob
    b:chuckle
    LOLIROFL CAKE!! GET SOME!!
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You shouldn't be allowed to make a new topic on the day you drop a mold in an attempted crash.

PS: finally unbanned from the forums b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Allyson - Harshlands
    Allyson - Harshlands Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    *takes notes*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ima dudeb:angry
    youtube.com/watch?v=RZhg727Mtw0
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    my advice to new mage, dont play unless you can farm HH 24/7 to get coins "or" you are cash shopper.
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    my advice to new mage, dont play unless you can farm HH 24/7 to get coins "or" you are cash shopper.
    what he said.
    Quit.
  • Fear - Harshlands
    Fear - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    or you have the brain to set up a shop. oh wait. md doesnt have a brain. nvm
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Aye its true I lost my skydemons at 1k dropped because I was planning to sell it after making the elemental neck so it wasnt bound lol, have the gold mats but havent got to farming the greens, im too lazy/cheap to carry dolls as the rest of my stuff is bound. also I have another neck which I normally wear to pk but forgot to change them around as its been so long since there was enough pk for it to be worth me changing gear. Grats to whoever got it (you will need to refine it a bit though as I never planned on keeping it I just used mirages to +2)
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You shouldn't be allowed to make a new topic on the day you drop a mold in an attempted crash.

PS: finally unbanned from the forums b:pleased

DING DING hater alert! b:chuckle

Anyway how are my favorite Australian and chubby-cheek from Middle Earth?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    OMFG ITS APOLLOb:heartb:cute
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Penlspump - Lost City
    Penlspump - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Too bad you fall under the cash shopping categoryb:sad
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Too bad you fall under the cash shopping categoryb:sad

too bad I didnt spend much on this event cuz it came out bad time ><

Icon bought all the gold in AH "first day it update around 3:10am", I spend 15mil coins right before he bought all the gold in AH.

so keep on qqing to the best mage in HL, its ok
  • powerlon
    powerlon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Icon bought all the gold in AH "first day it update around 3:10am", I spend 15mil coins right before he bought all the gold in AH.

LAWL. MD you know you are a cash shopper.

By the way, was it the 15 mil you spent on the Nurfed's boots that got eventually pwned by those event 3rd map boots? (ROFL)

and, wtf? QQ TO THE BEST MAGE? hahahahaha wow.. well I guess thats true now since 90% of the mages that were far better than you quit. =/

I guess cash shoppers that were non factors could get some fame now since everybody quit. KUDOS TO THEM!b:pleased

ten characters.
  • Lulu - Harshlands
    Lulu - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    wtf ajani get off apollos , its mine b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LEA - Harshlands
    LEA - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2009

u know Nurfed has not posted here MD b:pleased. As for godsfear for a cash shopper he is very fail as a PVP also i been told he is fail PVE, so wot is his build ment to do?b:chuckle

MD u may not be the best mage but u spend more u might get there. Is Xulin still raging coz i EAT him in swamps? he is the 3 best but yet so far away LOL.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    u know Nurfed has not posted here MD b:pleased. As for godsfear for a cash shopper he is very fail as a PVP also i been told he is fail PVE, so wot is his build ment to do?b:chuckle

MD u may not be the best mage but u spend more u might get there. Is Xulin still raging coz i EAT him in swamps? he is the 3 best but yet so far away LOL.

what you expect a mage with fail gear to be OP?.....

what u expect a lvl100 mage with BT cant hit over 4k on a lvl93 mage?

yet I hit 18k on WB with Sandstorm.....now you need to gtfo

XuLin raging? How do I suppose to know? Are you raging to fight me 1v1? cuz my gush hit u 5k, cri 10
    k....

PS. 99% of time, Nurfed get owned without Iffy's back up <----
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited September 2009

o_o i thought i was the best mage on HL b:cry
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Raging? Have you even came close to killing me without 3 other guys helping you? I'm sure your 1.2k perdition can kill me.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    LEA is funny... lol he had to call fury and a nix veno to kill me while he was oracling at whetstone.. i finally got back up from a mage 8x and another8x from kd and then u tp out... hmmm interesting your u are pro at pvp.. i hope your perdition hits hard enough to kill me... u'll need more than 1.2k though.. even if it crits this wont kill me...even if it zerks crits.. woohooob:chuckle
    save your sparks to hell spark and be coolb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    o_o i thought i was the best mage on HL b:cry

Well, if it was just between you and MD... Yes. You are.
  • Paigrande - Dreamweaver
    Paigrande - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009

I dont have anything against u but Im going tbh with u, there is a difference between being the best mage nd having the best weapon...
  • Mdtheclown - Harshlands
    Mdtheclown - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Wow, MD is sooo butthurt that he spills lies after lies just to make him look good. MD is nothing without his gear. Guys, one of the main reasons why people had chosen to quit this game is because this last event made non-factor baddies without any skill, OP. Perfect example would be this child MD. He can just spam buttons and the opponent will die.

The difference between Nurfed and MD is that Nurfed didnt cash shop and still **** face in any gear and any level. MD on the other hand, sucked so bad before 9x. He use to die 24/7 in his attempts to pvp in a blue moon. After he hit 9x, he still sucked so he eventually realized that the only way he can compete without skills is to cash shop hard body.

MD, I'm really happy for you, I'll let you finish, but Nurfed is the BEST MAGE on HL of all time! of ALL TIME!

MD, stop being so butthurt. Facts are facts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MD : so keep on qqing to the best mage in HL, its ok
  • Hipotacros - Harshlands
    Hipotacros - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    MD, I'm really happy for you, I'll let you finish, but Nurfed is the BEST MAGE on HL of all time! of ALL TIME!

lol nurfed was good because he had skill and levels, which r important if u want to be good. But give it some time and some mages will catch up with levels and u will c that there r better mages.
    Xulin and Timmagic r good, thats a fact.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Fraps or it never happened.
    edited September 2009
    lol nurfed was good because he had skill and levels, which r important if u want to be good. But give it some time and some mages will catch up with levels and u will c that there r better mages.

You can't really tell who's good or not anymore in pwi since the event. The best mage is who cash shops the most, unfortunately. Thats why this game went down the drain and everyone stopped playing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Limit - Harshlands
    Limit - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You can't really tell who's good or not anymore in pwi since the event. The best mage is who cash shops the most, unfortunately. Thats why this game went down the drain and everyone stopped playing.

The best of any class is the one who cash shops the most. That's the nature of this game. It was like that before this event, and will stay like that until the game shuts down.
    edited September 2009
    The best of any class is the one who cash shops the most. That's the nature of this game. It was like that before this event, and will stay like that until the game shuts down.

Your partially right. It was like this before the event, BUT it wasn't as bad as after the event. Before the event, people still had to work for their gear. Now everyone can buy any gear they want with rl money.

Not to mention the outrageous gold prices. Before the event, non cash shoppers can purchase gold pretty easy with in game coin to refine thier gear + items like heiros and what not. Now gold prices are ridiculous. come on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Limit - Harshlands
    Limit - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Your partially right. It was like this before the event, BUT it wasn't as bad as after the event. Before the event, people still had to work for their gear. Now everyone can buy any gear they want with rl money.

Fair enough.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    I dont have anything against u but Im going tbh with u, there is a difference between being the best mage nd having the best weapon...

so how many people have been qqing about me lol....
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Wow, MD is sooo butthurt that he spills lies after lies just to make him look good. MD is nothing without his gear. Guys, one of the main reasons why people had chosen to quit this game is because this last event made non-factor baddies without any skill, OP. Perfect example would be this child MD. He can just spam buttons and the opponent will die.

The difference between Nurfed and MD is that Nurfed didnt cash shop and still **** face in any gear and any level. MD on the other hand, sucked so bad before 9x. He use to die 24/7 in his attempts to pvp in a blue moon. After he hit 9x, he still sucked so he eventually realized that the only way he can compete without skills is to cash shop hard body.

MD, stop being so butthurt. Facts are facts.

Keep on qqing, i can care less a lvl100 mage who quit already and get 1shot by a lvl93 mage......he was good? sure...using ultimate account and having full buff every single pk fight lol, asking Iffy to pk with him 24/7, what else? lvl99 skills lol....blah
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Keep on qqing, i can care less a lvl100 mage who quit already and get 1shot by a lvl93 mage......he was good? sure...using ultimate account and having full buff every single pk fight lol, asking Iffy to pk with him 24/7, what else? lvl99 skills lol....blah

Keep in qqing, i can care less about a level 96 Mage 1 shot by level 85 mage. You are good? All Demon skills? +10 Wep? lol...blah