Sage Dragon's Breath question

Options
MagicHamsta - Lost City
MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Wizard
okie so um I was wondering is there anyway to deal with the aggro resetting i've been hearing about? and will the stun prevent me from getting in rebirths? b:shocked

*I want to go sage~~ b:cry* but i want to do rebirths~ even have a level 6 dragon's breath already DX*
darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
Hawk:Do this. closing thread
frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
58% chance to get tokens
41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by MagicHamsta - Lost City on

Comments

• FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver
    FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 463 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    okie so um I was wondering is there anyway to deal with the aggro resetting i've been hearing about? and will the stun prevent me from getting in rebirths? b:shocked

*I want to go sage~~ b:cry* but i want to do rebirths~ even have a level 6 dragon's breath already DX*

use forum search...already exist a post like this 1.

anyway i will tell u no it dont reset agros
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yay thanks FireWizardEX =p future sage hamster away~ b:victory
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    who said the aggro resets?
  • Neokaiser - Sanctuary
    Neokaiser - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Kinda like Sage Perdition for barbs, just don't get the skill. Leave it at lv.10.
    If I was a pro forum alt I'd be level 1 by now.
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    who said the aggro resets?

A level 100 wizard from sanctuary who got the skill bookb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    A level 100 wizard from sanctuary who got the skill bookb:bye

are they sure? how did they test it? or did they just hit a mob with it and when it came unstunned it smacked them "OMG IT RESET AGGROEZZZZ!" when really he just got hate from the damage and lack of threat built up by the barb......

if they really want to find out, have a barb flesh ream spam some high hp stunnable mob to about half hp then have the wiz dragon breath and hope stun procs on first 2-3. if it does and the mob turns then yes it does reset.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
    edited September 2009
    Options
    you guys are confoosing me X_X' b:cryb:cryb:cry~~~
    show me a vid of said aggro reset first please~ or something T.T'

and if me don't get a valid answer i guess ill just do what Neokaiser suggested. X_x'
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    are they sure? how did they test it? or did they just hit a mob with it and when it came unstunned it smacked them "OMG IT RESET AGGROEZZZZ!" when really he just got hate from the damage and lack of threat built up by the barb......

if they really want to find out, have a barb flesh ream spam some high hp stunnable mob to about half hp then have the wiz dragon breath and hope stun procs on first 2-3. if it does and the mob turns then yes it does reset.

As he is lvl 100, he probably noticed that he got hit way and way more often then normall. When you do delta with a lvl 99+ barb you shouldnt be hit that much as a wizard, and after he got the skill book he got hit the whole time, barb was unable to hold agro. This is what I have heard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    As he is lvl 100, he probably noticed that he got hit way and way more often then normall. When you do delta with a lvl 99+ barb you shouldnt be hit that much as a wizard, and after he got the skill book he got hit the whole time, barb was unable to hold agro. This is what I have heard.

the book also adds more damage to each tick he does (albeit small) he may have also went on a spending spree when he got the book and got better rings/gear/refined weapon/something to add to the damage he does with it.

it's also possible that while a mob is stunned agro causing skills dont work so if the mob is stunned when the barb alpha male's or roars it has no effect causing the wizard to gain hate easier. this is probably the more likely cause but again would need testing
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Pel - Lost City
    Pel - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Something worth pointing out, Magic, you're lvl 55. By the time you hit 92, quite a few more people will have gone sage and hopefully attempted Deltas and will be able to tell for sure whether or not sage DB resets aggro.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    aye me hope so too Pel. ^.^' and rawr me will catch up to you~ (>.<) *i hope* b:pleased~
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]