So what's next?

Ixta - Harshlands
Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
QQme disbanded...Crimson is losing people...

what's the outcome?
Post edited by Ixta - Harshlands on

Comments

• BoeNn - Harshlands
    BoeNn - Harshlands Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    KD carebearing their way up even more b:victory
  • Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    the outcome will be a boring TW map like CQ in LC
  • Fuhjeebies - Harshlands
    Fuhjeebies - Harshlands Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    QQme disbanded...Crimson is losing people...

what's the outcome?

new blood........out with the old and in with the new......
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    new blood........out with the old and in with the new......

Yep, good answer, hopefully this is true.

Enough of level 9x pwning 3x..now the lowbies leveled up, place to them.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    the outcome will be a boring TW map like CQ in LC

Unlike LC.....

where every week CQ had to actually TW for 2+ hours and do more than just zerg lane B (i knowb:surrender we just zerged like 4 TWs vs BL when BL leadership was shaking), where RQ had to defend all their territories (most times almost all successfully) when being attacked for every other guild in the server, where GZ raised out off all the "small factors" and TWed their way up.

.... This server will never see the face of even 1 organized TW before a guild owns all the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caledfwlch - Harshlands
    Caledfwlch - Harshlands Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    BLAH BLAH BLAh
  • Caledfwlch - Harshlands
    Caledfwlch - Harshlands Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Delete Me Post Aye Matey
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    With QQme gone, and Crimson apprently losing strength, we all pretty much handed Harshlands over to Icon on a silver platter.

Nothing aganst their indivdual members, but Kingdom as a whole is going to make Harshlands a lot less fun if they take the map CQ style.

I hope Kylin gets stronger, maybe by merging with Crimson...

We'll have to wait and see, but I have the feeling the TW map is going to get lot more Red.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    With QQme gone, and Crimson apprently losing strength, we all pretty much handed Harshlands over to Icon on a silver platter.

Nothing aganst their indivdual members, but Kingdom as a whole is going to make Harshlands a lot less fun if they take the map CQ style.

I hope Kylin gets stronger, maybe by merging with Crimson...

We'll have to wait and see, but I have the feeling the TW map is going to get lot more Red.

b:bye

Ever heard the story of how all of QQme and BloodCult core was supposed to move to Kylin and form a 3rd big powerhouse?
    b:cute Thatone is a classic, but meh. What is past is past. I still don't think rest of them would do anything. Why bother fighting KD when you want free HH90 so you can PvE more, right?
    Always the easy way out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think it's lame that none of the QQme even considered going to Crimson. A lot went to Kingdom. So stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think it's lame that none of the QQme even considered going to Crimson. A lot went to Kingdom. So stupid.

b:embarrass
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Money > Loyalty b:cry

Makes me semi-happy though. I personally was opposed to the "truce --> alliance" thing and now its gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Money > Loyalty b:cry

Makes me semi-happy though. I personally was opposed to the "truce --> alliance" thing and now its gone.

Umm.. i don,t think 9X ppl gets paid well on KD, do they? In other servers ppl would be getting 3M+ a week AND help with HH.

lol @ ppl selling themselves for HH90. a lvl 80 herc could farm that armor if they decided to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I love reading Ultimate post's.
    Not enough PvP QQ, to much PvE QQ
    Says the guy that grinded to 95 so he could kill anyone-.-
    Only reason i still grind (like 30 min a day rofl) and not start rpking everyone is cause people that rpk in HL atm are the people that grinded to 90+ so they could be someone. And they still zerg lol
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Thc - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    yeah ultimate i agree with u that there is not enough pvp, but please...shut up. u are the one that was grinding 24/7 and now u are in the top 5 you quit leveling, start pking and crying people pve too much?b:shocked

delevel to 80 and u have rights to talk about that againb:kiss
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    I love reading Ultimate post's.
    Not enough PvP QQ, to much PvE QQ
    Says the guy that grinded to 95 so he could kill anyone-.-
    Only reason i still grind (like 30 min a day rofl) and not start rpking everyone is cause people that rpk in HL atm are the people that grinded to 90+ so they could be someone. And they still zerg lol

You got a big mouth. And you talk like you know me.

I can post you a full gallery of SSes of me PKing from lvl 30 to 95 as well as the ppl i grinded with (i was always around the lower lvs in those)

I was never top 50 ranks PvE until 8X where i could solo AoE way higher exp than fish party. (Even though i didn't grind a lot in like 3~4 weeks during my 8X cuz preparing for my HH90 gear with just a couple of RL friends since lvl 84. I NEVER cash shop)

And if you are not butt hurt enough yet, i can still get up to 4.0% at my level. Yet im so lazy i don't even grind 2 hours a day, yet you QQ about me outleveling Ur nooby azz.b:bye

P.S: When i got to lvl 90 i didn't even did dailies for 2 weeks b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    And if you are not butt hurt enough yet, i can still get up to 4.0% at my level. Yet im so lazy i don't even grind 2 hours a day, yet you QQ about me outleveling Ur nooby azz.b:bye

Not really. Just stating you QQ about people not leaving SZ and that we love PvE when ur PvP skill is getting a pt of 90's and jump 1 guysb:bye
    Ye i know. You can solo 6 90's and so can all ur friends. Sorry i'am not awesomeb:sad And for you to PvP a lot all days and still lvl u must be on a sh!tload of time. Not all of us are. But who cares? I'am doing mainlly daylies since 80 and most time i forgetb:surrender
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I totally joined KD for the free armor. Icon told me he has a full HH90 set with all perfect shards for me.b:cute
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I totally joined KD for the free armor. Icon told me he has a full HH90 set with all perfect shards for me.b:cute

Jealoussss. How many bl0w jobs is he gonna charge?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Not really. Just stating you QQ about people not leaving SZ and that we love PvE when ur PvP skill is getting a pt of 90's and jump 1 guysb:bye

There you go again like you know me. U sure talk a load of **** for someone that just sits on SZ. BTW i only QQ about 9X ppl not PvPng but i guess you have to make assumptions. Anyway, You say i always gang, yet i have fought countless times 1vs1 (even nix users) or anyone that tries to 1vs1. And depending the circumstance i even 1 vs 2,3,4.
    Not long ago Me 4 - Ruby+Epic1, or yesterday i kill ECUADAN(79 gold mold so i guess 8X)4~5 times while still tanking another 8X barbs with XS.
    Or at whetstone KD had a **** load of ppl we had 5 for quite a long time. Even Icon showed up towards the end.
    But hey, if you feel like coming with more delusions go ahead.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i can still get up to 4.0% at my level
    with me gone it might be back to 1.2% b:chuckle

maybe you can get zin.

and ultimate can't be carebear, anyone who can duo aoe with me and not lose all their redname in 1 hour isn't a carebear b:bye
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lol ultimate....i have never seen you or heard you speak in guild chat or anything till 95....i pk'd throughout all my lvling...all around the server. and i have never seen you in 8xb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    roman6 wrote: »
    Lol ultimate....i have never seen you or heard you speak in guild chat or anything till 95....i pk'd throughout all my lvling...all around the server. and i have never seen you in 8xb:chuckle

2009-03-2701-01-29.jpg I must have been imaging me thisone. b:shocked

P.S: all my 8X was vs Crimson. kthkbai b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    2009-03-2701-01-29.jpg I must have been imaging me thisone. b:shocked

P.S: all my 8X was vs Crimson. kthkbai b:bye

He doesn't lie, he did PK a lot with the original QQme. Ultimate is just a carabear at heart, but really, we all know he is leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. xD
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    oh didnt see damage log hehe . well nice 1...thats a rare occassion ZZzZZ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Why do people think they're so amazing when they hit 90, and have all their hh90 gear all refined. And 6 people like this can take on 10 people in the low 80s? That is not an accomplishment. 90 gear is such a world of a difference over the rest, it does not make you a good player.

Ultimate, you've been on the top 50 list since you were level 50, so don't give me that BS. It has nothing to do with not pvp-ing though, it has to do with playing a ridiculous amount of time. But don't blame people for not attempting to fight back against someone that is 20 levels higher than them with HH90 gear.
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    90 gear is such a world of a difference over the rest, it does not make you a good player.

It's really not. I just got my 90 gear. I regularly fought 9x prior. It's not a "world of difference" and if you're anticipating being a much better player because of it, you're in for a huge disappointment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thc - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    It has nothing to do with not pvp-ing though, it has to do with playing a ridiculous amount of time. .

LOL like you didnt spend a rediculous amount of time with lvl 89b:chuckle
    and btw i never seen u in PvP fights =P Ultimate neither but could be cuz of timezone.. i know Aeneas PK alot
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I don't know what that means, I've been 89 for 4 days so far. Anyway...maybe it will just make more of a difference for me because I didn't have +5 HH80 gold gear. I have basically all level 70 gear and most of it is +1'd...some not refined at all.

And yes, I rarely pvp because I don't really play that often, and with my wonderful gear I get 1-shot by 5 out of the 6 classes.
  • Cheaper - Harshlands
    Cheaper - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    yo i heard Zin just obtained GX!
    I HAS A CRAYON!!