Summer video contest rewards

Options
Cryy - Lost City
Cryy - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Official Announcements
For the rewards for the summer video contest, does everyone involved in the video get the reward?
Post edited by Cryy - Lost City on

Comments

• Sashera - Sanctuary
    Sashera - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I was meaning to ask that myself
    I don't think that everyone that gets involved in the film will get the prize, but what if say 2 people work together to record and edit the clip? what happens then?
    Also in regards to the "use any music you want" comment. Im sure the GM's know about this whole copyrighted music thingie thats going on on youtube (or am i so outdated I cant even keep up with that any more) so what happens if we upload a video for judging and the video is removed by YouTube?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It'll probably be the person that Enters the video, like with the caption contest, it's the person that enters the picture that gets the credit.

YouTube mutes the music on videos that use copyrighted songs. Just don't use copyrighted songs - find some royalty free music somewhere. More practiced people know where to look, try Flash game soundclips/bgms or something too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Only the submitter of the vid will win the prize.

It is up to the submitter to determine whether or not to 'share' the prize with those involved in its creation.

Please continue this discussion at our 'official' events thread in General Discussion. domo arigato!
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
This discussion has been closed.