Pigment Color Chart

Aelric - Lost City
Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Cash Shop Huddle
Please refer HERE for a guide to dying clothing. Below I have included a pigment color chart to help better match colors, and a link to a random pigment chart. NOTE: Random Pigments DO NOT dye the same colors as the normal pigments, they have their own range of colors. I have edited this dye chart from another version of Perfect World to have the right information for our version. You can find the original at this link: http://janelh.wikidot.com/dye-guide. The names of things found on this site will be different from what they are here so please do not get confused.

Pigment Color Chart:
fvwn0n.png

Random Pigments:
Please follow this link to a clickable chart: http://janelh.wikidot.com/dye-guide#toc5

Some simple programs you can use to check your colors are GIMP and Microsoft Paint:
1.http://www.gimp.org/
2.Paint is installed on Microsoft Computers

You can use the RGB color codes to match your fashion to your hair, eyes, makeup, or other peices of fashion as closely as possible.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
-Dr. Seuss
b:victory
Post edited by Aelric - Lost City on

Comments

• Aelric - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    If a GM sees this could you either siticky it, or merge it with Shyriena's guide? I have private messaged Shyriena on the forums, and posted on her thread, but I haven't gotten a reply. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    no replys...

Well if this has helped anyone post here plz!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    c'mon lmao no1 likes this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Zhoelle - Sanctuary
    Zhoelle - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    This is excellent. I checked out the random chart - sheesh, even more variations. Thanks for putting this (translation to our version) together.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    This is excellent. I checked out the random chart - sheesh, even more variations. Thanks for putting this (translation to our version) together.

WOO! Thx for appreciating my 10minutes of work b:chuckle b:victory b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Vaii - Sanctuary
    Vaii - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    This helped me too. :D I was thinking that my pigment I have on my dress was perfect pink, turns out, it was violet. ^^ Thanks for this chart!
    How the hell did /this/ happen? b:chuckle
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    This helped me too. :D I was thinking that my pigment I have on my dress was perfect pink, turns out, it was violet. ^^ Thanks for this chart!

Hey glad I could help! Just hoping a GM might see this and either merge it or sticky it b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • snotty
    snotty Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    no replys...

Well if this has helped anyone post here plz!

well thanks to your guide i can stop wasting money trying to find the color to match my shirt......didnt know the random dyes had different hues.......that explains alot.
  • Wynve - Dreamweaver
    Wynve - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well, looks like my outfit is a random... to bad, it'll be impossible to find the right color gloves. But great guide b:pleased !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dftc
    dftc Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The amount of hassle ive gone through so far trying to spend 20 bucks is irritating. The GM"s are slow to respond to help issues, and i dont feel it would be oney well spent for the amount of effort it takes to contact GM"S when you need their help.
  • Shyriena - Sanctuary
    Shyriena - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If a GM sees this could you either siticky it, or merge it with Shyriena's guide? I have private messaged Shyriena on the forums, and posted on her thread, but I haven't gotten a reply. b:thanks

Sorry I cannot add anything or edit the original post in anyway. The maximum images in a post is 4, the post was modified by a Forum Mod to allow what it has now.

Sorry but you will just have to link the new chart to the Responses in here and hope people see it.

I would add the image and credits if I could.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sometimes you just have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down.b:pleased
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Well I hope this has helped some people at least haha b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Shunaka - Lost City
    Shunaka - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ty for this chart

now its time to get dyes to complete my fash set
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    necro. x_X
  • Lady_azure - Sanctuary
    Lady_azure - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thank you for the color chart!! It's a huge help and confirmed that using the actual colored pigments never would have gotten me boots to match my new feather top. The color for my top is not among them which is sad because I really like the color and wanted to the top and boots to match. b:sad But I appreciate the work you put into this.
  • Rikaraa - Sanctuary
    Rikaraa - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thank you so much for this. ^ ^b:cute
  • SaberArturia - Dreamweaver
    SaberArturia - Dreamweaver Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    necro. x_X

This may be a necro, but it is a helpful necro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LORD_UNTAMED - Sanctuary
    LORD_UNTAMED - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:surrenderb i tought my cheetah heels where some sh!tie color was selling them for 100kb:surrenderb:surrenderbnow i find out there perfect pink 180k now btw im selling them enyone OBOb:laugh
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    ooh ppl like my freakishly old guide, WOOT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • XauroraRAIN - Dreamweaver
    XauroraRAIN - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Thank you for your time. I want to dye my boots the same color as my top. I'm just still a bit confused as to what color my top is, Since the color appears differently worn then the colors' icon. But, I'm guessing Turquoise?

r1z90w.jpgmt9k6b.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dubblel
    dubblel Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Holy cow... the chances of me getting my outfit to match are scary... b:faint Since it costs so much already, why make it impossible to get the color you want?? Well, if anyone has some kind of navy blue looking pigments i need like 14 for my dress... b:beg
  • Nico/ - Heavens Tear12
    Nico/ - Heavens Tear12 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The links on shy's post has 7 of the 8 links to pictures broken. anyone know where else these pictures are ?