EVENT: PWI Caption Contest #1: CLOSED - Winner announced on post #2!!!

dvorak
dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Official Announcements
event_details_banner_caption.jpg

Do you fancy yourself a jokester? A witt-meister? A 1-liner phenom? The master of the quip, perchance? If any of the above describes you or provides aspirational fodder for your personal self-development goals then, whoooooooa Nelly, here's a challenge designed expressly for you!

To start things off take a deep, long gander at this picture:

caption_event_image.JPG

If a picture speaks 1000 words then you should have zero problems crafting a witty caption that will make us (the judges) laugh and if all goes according to plan perhaps induce a reflexive spray (or two) of coffee over the keyboard as we guffaw in uncontrollable laughter at your zingy zangers!

If you think you got what it takes here's how it breaks down:

1. Sit down at computer
2. Gaze at picture above
3. Think of funny caption
4. Post your caption to this thread
5. Repeat steps #3 - 4 if you have more funny stuff in your system (submit as many entries as you like!)
6. Finish steps #1 - 5 no later then 6 p.m. (Pacific Time) Monday, April 27th.

After all entries have been reviewed a juding panel will pick ONE caption to rule them all! Said winner will be crowned as PWI's (semi)official "Queen (or King) of all Jesters," and to insure that our #1 Jester can strut around proud and tall he/she will also be awarded with the super-duperliciously rare Ninetails Mount!

9tails.jpg

Whatcha waiting for? Make me laugh? I dare ya...... ^_^
pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
Post edited by dvorak on

Comments