Cube of fate 100 sec stand

dregenfox
dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
Ok, I was in the cube earlier today, and managed to reach room 30, and lasted the 100 seconds. However, after the 100 secs nothing happned, the mobs didnt stop attacking me and I was trapped in the room. I waited in the AOE damage room for almost 4-5 minutes before I just decided to let myself die, and I get teleported back to room 1...couldn't find a way out.

So I thought that all i had to do was survive 100 secs...what else am I supposed to do? Wasted a ridiculous amount of charms, dice tickets, and pots on this room and it just seems to get me killed and about 200k poorer ><
Post edited by dregenfox on

Comments

• Novie - Sanctuary
    Novie - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It might have glitched on you. Normally after 100 seconds it will teleport u back to the room you were in before the 100 seconds started.
    Sanctuary - Novie 84 Archer inactive
    Sanctuary - Avatea 62 Veno (with herc) b:victory
    Dreamweaver - Nova 60 Cleric inactive
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Had it happen 3 times...so that would be a pretty major glitch...I'm a wizard btw...so that room is pretty hellish :/ This feels like an episode of Saw III, the tests are impossible but if you somehow make it you get killed anyway >< wtf
  • Novie - Sanctuary
    Novie - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I've never had that particular room glitch on me =( The cube has been overall pretty glitchy over the past few weeks. I had one of the Chips rooms glitch on me much to my dismay (killed them all with 19 seconds to spare but didnt get my chips when I handed in quest). I do believe they have fixed some of them but apparently more work needs to be done ^^
    Sanctuary - Novie 84 Archer inactive
    Sanctuary - Avatea 62 Veno (with herc) b:victory
    Dreamweaver - Nova 60 Cleric inactive
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Im told in some cases the players got stuck in 100sec room used teles to get out of there to room1. When they restarted the cube, the NPC teleported them to the room the would have gone to after the 100sec room.

Its just hearsay mind you. b:thanks
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Ju$tiCE - Heavens Tear
    Ju$tiCE - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Lol reminds me of the time someone was in the same room as me and all the mobs are chasing after him. he was there first and i teleported after 100 sec. wonder what happened to him b:laugh